Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Killerz15 View Post
    Don't you think there are already enough epics in the game? Making epics easier to get just kills it for the players who have worked as hard as they have to get them.
    I don't need the epics that would come from t50 personally, but you see people amongst the forums still searching for an epic despite how simple it is to collect one. I would just rather see an easy solution done. Also, a second question to Gree which was mentioned earlier.
    -The option to combine two of the same epic to collect a plus version of the epic. I thought that this could be a good idea if it was implemented.
    - also, I look forward to see these awesome new updates you say you're gonna bring us. Yall don't let me down now, ya hear? 😏👌

Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    On the subject of future expansions, and in light of the new amulets and rings, why not a jeweler? It would allow more experienced players to use some of the basic crafting items for another use, and might make getting rings and amulets less frustrating to obtain.

Our friend Lance knows everything! But that's valid point. I like. We will looking into this for future updates!

Quote Originally Posted by Drasonon View Post
    f the same epic to collect a plus version of the epic. I thought that this could be a good idea if it was implemented.
    - also, I look forward to see these awesome new updates you say you're gonna bring us. Yall don't let me down now, ya hear? ����
    We hear ya!

armors slots

Is there anyway u can make epics excluded from using up armor slots. I know I would like to have one of every epic but don't want to run out of space.
    Also love all the new events thank u.
    Just a couple of glitch problems

1 friends list have to re scroll down list every time u fight. Skipping that part of game for now.

2 I get booted out of game a lot since new update

Quote Originally Posted by thorgrin View Post
    Why isn't there a global chat and a way to send people messages with out the use of a another app like line I think if it had a global chat the game would be much more active and chats are easy to watch over to make sure no one breaks rules
    World chats are great in theory, but pretty complicated in execution. There's actually a world chat opinion thread in the forums you should chime in on!

There are a lot of questions to answer for a successful chat: how strict is the chat filter? where does it show? can you opt-out? what about foreign languages? separate chats for servers, or maybe a slow scroll, or maybe chat rooms? how far back does the chat history go? how does muting work? unmute? reporting?

We've been talking about adding chat for some time, but we need to hammer out every detail first. Just know we're still mulling it over!

Move Accounts from IOS to Android

I run my guild through my very old iPhone 3 - when can I bind my account to my nice new Android phone?

Quote Originally Posted by HRDerbySean View Post
    Guys,

I would like you to change the font color on the + (plus) version of armor sets from white to yellow gold on the 'Choose Armor' screen. I have accidentally enhanced the wrong armor set because they look nearly identical.

In my attached screen shot (http://oi58.tinypic.com/14dixkp.jpg) you see both my Resurrected Ironguard armor sets, they look identical except for the small + (plus) sign.

But, when your in the Armorsmith, the + (plus) versions of armor have a yellow gold color font instead of white (see screen shot http://oi62.tinypic.com/2cwsq42.jpg - Cursed Cryptgear+).

Thanks for listening.
    THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA! We'll be looking into this for future updates Thanks HRDerbySean!

game upgrades

Why would it not be possable to do a in guild only trade system with a 2 week "wait to trade" restriction for new guild members?

We can purchase energy bundles for the epic boss battles why not set bundles for war energy as well?

Do you plan on setting up a minimum score or attack value for guild members to reach in order to recieve guild prizes from wars?

Side Note: iOS Rings and Amulets build is now out!

Talking

First, I think that knd is a great game. And I have some questions.

1.What's the drop rate of rings and amulets?

2.We will have rings and amulets as reward from arena, epic boss, war and raid milestones or ranks?

3.Whats the rate of fuse a epic and get it from a x1 chance of epic and legerdary chest?

Plus armor for top 3

Hi there. I am wondering if you will ever make the wars and raids top 3 guilds receive epic+? You have already done arena which is good because as you can see, a lot of people put a lot of effort in it now.

Quote Originally Posted by crzg View Post

Are there any new guild events that you are coming up with? Something other than guild wars or raids?

How do you choose which armors are the prizes for the 5000 gem spending events?

Will Gree ever post announcements of new armors that are fuseable? Say every month post "The new armors you can now fuse are.... Blah and Blah!"

Will there ever be new buildings? For people who have maxed out training fields and monster nests its pretty much an aspect of the game we forget about.
    1) We are always working hard on new features. A new guild event is a very feasible addition.

2) We always read the forums/wiki and see what you guys suggest for the 5k event. And then we put in something else

3) We like how it's currently a surprise, makes it more fun!

4) New buildings seem like a good idea, we will look into it!

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton Miller View Post
    Is there anyway u can make epics excluded from using up armor slots. I know I would like to have one of every epic but don't want to run out of space.
    Also love all the new events thank u.
    Just a couple of glitch problems

1 friends list have to re scroll down list every time u fight. Skipping that part of game for now.

2 I get booted out of game a lot since new update
    Due to hardware limitations, we have to cap the amount of armors in your inventory. But we are constantly looking into improving that. Glad to hear you're loving the new events Please contact Customer Support regarding the issues you are experience and we'll look into fixing them in future updates!

TapJoy Concerns

Hello, I would just like to point out one thing about having knd back on tapjoy. Right now is the perfect time to have tapjoy going. So many players are buying Christmas presents through the tapjoy app, but are not able to buy gems through knd because of spending for Christmas. So it would be a win win for everyone to add knd back to tapjoy. Thank you. I appreciate your taking the time to answer questions. Most of my other questions have already been asked by others. And Merry Christmas! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by nargacuga9 View Post
    2.We will have rings and amulets as reward from arena, epic boss, war and raid milestones or ranks?
    We are looking into this for future updates! Look out for them!