How does the box leaderboard work

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How does the box leaderboard work

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

How does the box leaderboard work

just curious on how the box leaderboard works on placement. say if 20 is the current placement for top 50 but there are many that have that amount but are not listed in top 50. does it mater if you were first to the amount needed or well all who have the same amount get the prize? there is no placement given for ind so you can see where there would be Qs

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm amazed the box leaderboard works too..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm amazed people aren't wondering how people get 400-500 box event items to get first place when often I see second place is 100+ below that.

Who here is foolish enough to think these top box event people get these spots by legit spending of vaults of gold? lol
    Last edited by Huj; 11-19-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Huj View Post
    I'm amazed people aren't wondering how people get 400-500 box event items to get first place when often I see second place is 100+ below that.

Who here is foolish enough to think these top box event people get these spots by legit spending of vaults of gold? lol
    ^^^^This!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter who got what first.
    It's who has the most at the end.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Arc9761;1423110]It doesn't matter who got what first.
    It's who has the most at the end.[/QUOT
    What if there is a tie for first, do both people get the prize? I'm more interested with top 50 because there are tons of people that have the same amount as top 50 shows , but are not shown on the leader board. I would think that all would get it but this is gree and you never know since there is not a real individual leader board.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc9761 View Post
    It doesn't matter who got what first.
    It's who has the most at the end.
    What if there is a tie for first, do both people get the prize? I'm more interested with top 50 because there are tons of people that have the same amount as top 50 shows , but are not shown on the leader board. I would think that all would get it but this is gree and you never know since there is not a real individual leader board.
    Yes, if there is a tie everyone within that tie gets the prize. There could be 200 people tied for 50th spot, all would get the prize.
    TKM - OFFICER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    Yes, if there is a tie everyone within that tie gets the prize. There could be 200 people tied for 50th spot, all would get the prize.
    Thank you that's what I was after.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Huj View Post

Why is it foolish? Look at the name of the winner and look at the next WD, at the the top teams and find what team they play for.

Are you also amazed when you see someone driving a nicer car or living in a bigger house? People with money can and do spend however they want. Welcome to the grown up world.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    Not sure abt this now but in the past, it was mention that if there is a tie, it will be determined by the level.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    Why is it foolish? Look at the name of the winner and look at the next WD, at the the top teams and find what team they play for.

Are you also amazed when you see someone driving a nicer car or living in a bigger house? People with money can and do spend however they want. Welcome to the grown up world.
    Well said, well said indeed.