Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

A new Bug

Today I stumbled upon this new bug!
    Yesterday evening before I went to bed I did the Kingdom of Darkness Heroic with my best armors and 2 friends. Today when I woke up all my armors regained health but my friends did not... Isn't it supposed to be that your friends regain health too? Kinda screwed me over since I had to go through a another time so again a 4 hour wait. Can someone confirm this?

After Crystal Fingear, it's Crystal Wargear.

Next Heroic Mode reward : Crystal Wargear.

http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com...rystal_Wargear

New here

Hi

Im kinda new at this game, is this the first heroic mode ever?

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaSailus View Post
    Hi

Im kinda new at this game, is this the first heroic mode ever?
    Yes it was.
    no

Are you serious Gree?

I have already become used to spend my complete day with K&D. Blitz wars, 2-day wars, 3-day wars, 3-day raids, 2-day raids, Heroic mode, ...once a blitz war had ended, we already got a popup that the next war is just around the corner, ... it was hard for me to catch my breath, and I've already given up my job because only that allows me as a GM to switch my gear every 30 seconds during the most stressful events, your wars (now even better because rings & amulets don't 'stick' with a character, so their propper equipment have to be checked all the time).

And now today? Heroic mode is over, the next stress-test (a 2-day war, the sweat!) more than 16 hours away, no generous gem discount to tease me into your chest lottery, epic fusions still producing inferior crap so nothing to craft or upgrade, not a single raid to look forward to .... so I was looking forward to at least have something to grind with the next heroic event once I had done my routine hits on the EB and inside the arena a few hours ago, and then ....nutting? Just a big void? What am I supposed with my time now? Any self-help tips from other members about how to meet women or use my free time for other things that feel normal and adult?

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Are you serious Gree?

I have already become used to spend my complete day with K&D. Blitz wars, 2-day wars, 3-day wars, 3-day raids, 2-day raids, Heroic mode, ...once a blitz war had ended, we already got a popup that the next war is just around the corner, ... it was hard for me to catch my breath, and I've already given up my job because only that allows me as a GM to switch my gear every 30 seconds during the most stressful events, your wars (now even better because rings & amulets don't 'stick' with a character, so their propper equipment have to be checked all the time).

And now today? Heroic mode is over, the next stress-test (a 2-day war, the sweat!) more than 16 hours away, no generous gem discount to tease me into your chest lottery, epic fusions still producing inferior crap so nothing to craft or upgrade, not a single raid to look forward to .... so I was looking forward to at least have something to grind with the next heroic event once I had done my routine hits on the EB and inside the arena a few hours ago, and then ....nutting? Just a big void? What am I supposed with my time now? Any self-help tips from other members about how to meet women or use my free time for other things that feel normal and adult?
    Try a bar or strip club, about as adult as you'll get

haha, thanks, but my post was really just ironic. It was a bit disappointing not being able to continue with Heroic mode right away, but there are more important things in life, and as said, the next stressful event is just around the corner.

The next one should kicking off today?
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

I was hoping that there would be a new Heroic event when the old one ends.

I completed it within the first 8 days and spent my time farming legendary gear materials and more recently farming rings and amulets at the same time. I had a routine going when i was on the tread mill that included Heroic mode. Now it is gone.

I really, really like heroic mode for what it was intended and for the side effects it brought to my everyday game play. Even if i don't like roookey1's ironic comment, I do agree that without the heroic option i have nothing to do!
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

My assumption is Gree is having some kind of Heroic Mode problem. That's the only reason I can think of for not bringing out a new one after the completion of the last one....... they probably wanted to release it yesterday but something went wrong...... what other reason would they have to have a blitz on Monday?

In game FAQ about Heroic mode

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    My assumption is Gree is having some kind of Heroic Mode problem. That's the only reason I can think of for not bringing out a new one after the completion of the last one....... they probably wanted to release it yesterday but something went wrong...... what other reason would they have to have a blitz on Monday?
    If you check the FAQ in game, it says EVERY month there will be a new heroic epic and it will last for 28 days... So maybe they are just taking a two day break before they release the next one? So maybe we will get it today or tomorrow (Friday)?

That is definitely a possibility with GREE. They could also be using a mono wind for the next heroic and are waiting until after this war to squeeze some extra cash out of people that are willing to pay for a much weaker mono wind t25 reward.
    Knights of Furyans

The problem they ran into was too many people got the epic+ without spending enough gems. Be prepared for either a shorter time period for this one, or harder levels to boost gem use...

Quote Originally Posted by Carter Noble View Post
    If you check the FAQ in game, it says EVERY month there will be a new heroic epic and it will last for 28 days... So maybe they are just taking a two day break before they release the next one? So maybe we will get it today or tomorrow (Friday)?
    My guildmate actually pointed that out to me..... seems strange but it sounds acceptable. Not sure how they plan to work that out but I can wait a few days. Nothing by next week and I'll assume they're trying to fix something.

Heroic Mode 2 ???

Is there going to be a second heroic mode because if not why gree put this in the game and not did it a second time, I think it will be stupid because when gree put something new in the game they continue it like the raids or something like that.