Page 5 of 13 First ... 34567 ... Last

I got 5 DP keys after finishing the 12th maxed heroic stage @@

Quote Originally Posted by stormagedon View Post
    this is the second day in a row where I have gone in to fight in heroic mode to be told this event is closed and will reopen soon. What gives? (I get in eventually, but for a limited event, the hours it is closed will take its toll on me finishing before the event ends.)
    It only says that if you're having connection issues. I found that if I close the app and restart it works fine.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

The Dark Prince (DP) stage is insanely hard if you do not want to use Gems.

I have strong armors and friends and I can only get through 4-5 rounds out of 6.

there are two simple strategies:

1) when your experience bar is at 80% go do the DP stage with your best 5 man crew. You should level after completing the 4th round. You will regain your health and be able to finish it off.

2) before you end your sessions finish off by doing the DP. get through 4/6 round with a full 5 man crew. to to bed/school/work, come back 3+ hours later and finish it off.

If i were to redo everything over I would at least get a round or two of DP per day once i got past the first 8 crystals. Saving DP for end will really slow you down.

Bosses elements are (air/spirit), (spirit/Fire), (Mono Fire), (Water/Earth), (mono Spirit), (Fire/Spirit). Strong Water/Fire friends are the best, however the water/Earth boss will take out 2+ people if you don't gauge him right.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Maybe a mistake?

I connected today and without doing anything, I started to get free rewards.
    Images of all of them can be found here.

Note: I already completed the event 100% some days ago (I even crafted the epic+ armor and equipped it).
    So I'm not sure if I was supossed to get those rewards.

Yeah I got the same. Rewards for each full crystal from stages I completed. Figuring it was something they have just added as rewards for completing each full crystal and it is backdating.

I've stumbled into two different bugs in heroic mode. Both involve coming back to finish a level after energy recharge and using friends.

Bug #1 (Well I hope it's a bug) On the Kingdom of Darkness stage I came back after going to bed to finish the stage and my friends armor had changed. This should be locked as soon as you initiate the stage. Trying to finish the dark prince stage with Chaos Vanguard is impossible especially when you were using Armor of Peacock originally.

Bug #2 On the Zephyr Plateau stage after coming back the next morning to finish the stage, my friend's health did not recharge while all mine did. I hope that's a bug too.

If I find anything else I'll report back.

I have encountered Bug #1 as well. In the end I beat it, but it was tighter than it should have been. It looks like if your friend changes armor during his regular play It also changes it for you! I am not sure if it is a bug though.
    Smiley V3

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    I've stumbled into two different bugs in heroic mode. Both involve coming back to finish a level after energy recharge and using friends.

Bug #1 (Well I hope it's a bug) On the Kingdom of Darkness stage I came back after going to bed to finish the stage and my friends armor had changed. This should be locked as soon as you initiate the stage. Trying to finish the dark prince stage with Chaos Vanguard is impossible especially when you were using Armor of Peacock originally.
    It's also possible that your friend changed armor, to do an other stage. I change armor when i do an other stage

Another minor 'bug': if the Heroic Event is missing from the 'News' window, there is no way getting to the information window about the event anymore, displaying remaining time etc. Luckily I still remember it and what to do with the Heroic event ...but I think it may be helpful if there would always be a way to get to this nice little window displaying the fragment milestones.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

I don't know if this is a bug or it should be like this but when I finished crafting the armor it unlocked 2 achievements for me.
    1.Crystal Forgemaster, that's the right one
    2.Armor Savant, I never crafted the Kaleidoscopic starmetal armor so this shouldn't be unlocked. It's a hard achievement to get so I don't know if this is a bug. Anyone else experienced this?

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Another minor 'bug': if the Heroic Event is missing from the 'News' window, there is no way getting to the information window about the event anymore, displaying remaining time etc. Luckily I still remember it and what to do with the Heroic event ...but I think it may be helpful if there would always be a way to get to this nice little window displaying the fragment milestones.
    Yes, please. Even if there was an open "Heroic Quest" in your quests window it would help...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuruki View Post
    I don't know if this is a bug or it should be like this but when I finished crafting the armor it unlocked 2 achievements for me.
    2.Armor Savant, I never crafted the Kaleidoscopic starmetal armor so this shouldn't be unlocked. It's a hard achievement to get so I don't know if this is a bug. Anyone else experienced this?
    the same happened to me
    Smiley V3

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuruki View Post
    Same here. I thought maybe it was because I got a Black Kal from a chest pull. Guess not.

Also, I would like to add that I would like an event timer for the Heroic mode.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I know it's meant to be hard but Dark Prince level is hard enough without the ridiculously low crystal fragment drop level it seems to have. Been through at least 10 times and only have 3 fragments. Maybe it's just my bad luck

I am loving being able to craft my first Epic +