Page 2 of 13 First 123412 ... Last

Side effects of Heroic Mode:
    - other than to unlock Heroic Mode, Kingdom of Darkness' non-heroic stages are now also irrelevant, since Heroic is better to hunt for fusion fodder
    - going beyond epic boss level 15 on monos now is only relevant for the milestones, since farming fusion fodder from Heroic Mode is much quicker than from doing boss level 16-43
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Side effects of Heroic Mode:
    - other than to unlock Heroic Mode, Kingdom of Darkness' non-heroic stages are now also irrelevant, since Heroic is better to hunt for fusion fodder
    - going beyond epic boss level 15 on monos now is only relevant for the milestones, since farming fusion fodder from Heroic Mode is much quicker than from doing boss level 16-43
    These two points are legit points to be concerned about but I think you're forgetting people who don't only have epics.
    Remember Heroic Mode was made for the End-Game player on KnD and not for people with just one or two epics

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    These two points are legit points to be concerned about but I think you're forgetting people who don't only have epics.
    Remember Heroic Mode was made for the End-Game player on KnD and not for people with just one or two epics
    The way 4* materials are dropping, it was definately made for those in full fusion mode...

Storyline has changed over the past 2 years from "working towards the '3* storyline plus armors' you need to beat epic boss level 43" to "after getting to the location of a 'big 4 1* plus armor' to beat epic boss level 15, there's not really anything to storyline but quest gems, quicker grinding to level 100 and maybe some 3* fusion fodder" (and later grinding to level 170(?) for the extra armor slots) and now the "3* fusion fodder" comment is replaced by "unlock heroic mode".

They could probably scrap normal to epic levels of locations 9-16 and unlock Heroic at the end of Epic of the 8th location and no real meaningful content would be lost.

But it's nice to have my heroes die in adventure mode for the first time in months. I'll kill them all every time I go for a boss run.
    Last edited by Marco_; 11-19-2014 at 05:31 PM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

This is exactly the kind of end game material alot of people have been waiting for, good job gree!

So far I'm really impressed by this update. Great work!

Hi clementine,

With this new influx of epics from chests and this event, could someone please look at fusion chances of two epics together. Very rarely do two epics fused together produce another epic. It seems like the chances are the same for fusing 2 4* and getting one as fusing 2 5*. Another thought is to allow two of the same epic which are both maxed to be combined to get a lvl 1 + version of the same epic. This would allow for a slight extension on the use of older epics. Thank you.

Ps...heroic event is great thank you!!!
    Last edited by Reginnin; 11-19-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Really good work.

But please, if this new mode is for end-player then raise the stats for them. I stop levelling months before. Now i cant stop this.
    Guild: The Starks

Guild Master

Lv. 400+
    Armors: Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    New player will still do bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Royil View Post
    New player will still do bosses.
    New players can't do Heroic Mode, since they haven't beaten Dark Prince yet. And by the time they can, they should have informed themselves of the fact that current mono epic boss armors are not for wearing, but just fusion fodder and farming mono fusion fodder in Heroic Mode is easier.

Gree! Heroic Mode triggers Epic Boss! Fix that!
    (disappointed that nobody thought during the development: "hey, we have Kingdom of Darkness flagged to not trigger Epic Boss. Let's do the same for Heroic Mode.")

edit: lol, antique 2* epic boss armor, base crafting time of 8 hours and cost of 30000 gold vs base crafting time of 2x 5 min + 2x 300 + 25000 gold + 1 fusion stone to make 50 enhancement points the traditional way...
    Last edited by Marco_; 11-20-2014 at 12:58 AM.

2 achievements added it seems: collect a starcrystal, craft a heroic armor
    Looks like the base crafting time of the epic is 3 days, just like for epic boss armors (and gold cost is 100k)

New players can't do Heroic Mode, since they haven't beaten Dark Prince yet. And by the time they can, they should have informed themselves of the fact that current mono epic boss armors are not for wearing, but just fusion fodder and farming mono fusion fodder in Heroic Mode is easier.

Gree! Heroic Mode triggers Epic Boss! Fix that!
    (disappointed that nobody thought during the development: "hey, we have Kingdom of Darkness flagged to not trigger Epic Boss. Let's do the same for Heroic Mode.")

edit: lol, antique 2* epic boss armor, base crafting time of 8 hours and cost of 30000 gold vs base crafting time of 2x 5 min + 2x 300 + 25000 gold + 1 fusion stone to make 50 enhancement points the traditional way...
    Why shouldn't Heroic mode trigger the EB? It's set up as a normal level where you grind through minions on the first 5 stages, then the boss on the 6th. Personally, I think it's great that it triggers the EB as it means no more meaningless farming of Skeleton tombs for me. I haven't tried, but I'm willing to bet that the Heroic stage in the Kindgom of Darkness doesn't trigger the EB since each stage has a boss.

Epic is essentially a tier three Epic. Epic Plus is better than anything we can fuse at the moment. I love this new mode and since I'm a grinder, I'd be hitting these levels hard anyway for farming purposes. Can't wait until they do a dual element Epic. Bring on the Fire/Water Epic and the Spirit/Water Epic. Great job guys........

I'm flying through levels again...first time in months!

The bosses and mini-bosses (minions?) look great, the gear you can craft from their gear is an added bonus while you piece together fragments. All around an excellent upgrade!!! *hugs*

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

oddly I got 1 to drop on the first run without finishing with a special attack...
    Same here. Sometimes I get them with a special, and sometimes I get them with a regular. I think crystals are being treated like fusion stones where they randomly drop regardless of how the boss is killed off.

After some criticism from my side, kudos to Gree for this one - good job!!!!

Now only please raise the armor inventory slots to a minimum of 1000, as many of us can't even craft regular stuff anymore, not to speak all the legendaries that may be possible thru Heroic mode, or try an star-piece epic within the 28 days. No, melting it is not a solution - I won't melt fusion armors or 2-, 3-stars I have BOUGHT from a chest or achieved by hard work against the raid bosses. Regarding the 3-stars wise-*sses may recommend me to fuse- can't fuse them any further as they have same elements in them. WE NEED MORE ARMOR SLOTS!

I also fully agree with Scabs - while it is easy to click away an EB challenge, triggering the EB from Heroic mode is a nice feature that makes it unnecessary to beat the boring skeletons for the 5000'th time.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.