Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    If next Heroic mode is still a mono element, can you guys please make it fire as I don't waste my time with blazeborne so I need a decent fire mono epic+. Thanks.
    I'm guessing spirit
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

When is the next heroic mode coming out damn GREE take to ****ing long

Quote Originally Posted by Crypt Keepers View Post
    I'm guessing spirit
    Yeah after water, air, earth next will most certainly be spirit. I'd like to see a fire first because I have a maxed magebane, first world problems ;-)

Gree release next heroic mode!!!!!

Its been a week since last heroic ended..when do you GREE suppose to release the next one????

Quote Originally Posted by zelfgal View Post
    Its been a week since last heroic ended..when do you GREE suppose to release the next one????
    It feels like ages.

Can't believe I did not see any mention of it in the forums, but for a short time in your armors you could see the new epic heroic armor. It was visible and were only missing 8 fragments to craft it. they patched it out though....Mono fire!
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Yep, it was mono fire I saw in my armorsmith yesterday so I assume the actual heroic mode will be live very soon as the revealing always happen beforehand (correct me here if I am wrong).
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Mono fire would be unexpected but very sweet.

Trend would of had mono Spirit, but seems like mono Fire wins. If they could just bring back heroic mode quickly it gave me something to do when everything else is finished.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

So Heroic mode, the last truly free to play (and win something good) event starts tomorrow but even that will now be only probably achievable by gemmers due to it now only running for 7 days! Way to go Greedy! 👎👎
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

ooooo went from a month to 18 days to 7 days. You might as well say 1 day and go kill yourself

For people who don't know about "Bait and Switch," Gree is giving you a perfect example........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bait-and-switch

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    For people who don't know about "Bait and Switch," Gree is giving you a perfect example........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bait-and-switch
    All Pay2Win/Pay2StayAhead games are bait and switch. They pretend that you can get very, very far for free until you've invested enough time/effort that you don't want to abandon your progress and are forced to pay to not let it be wasted...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

The regular should still be pretty easy for most people to get. The plus is going to be hard (as it should be).
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

you mean expensive. There is nothing in this game that requires any skill.