Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

I could only tell the drop rate was decreased for the last 9 crystals. I think the first 7 were normal.

I still have the last one to get im 3/13 (went 2/5 yesterday woot)
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    I could only tell the drop rate was decreased for the last 9 crystals. I think the first 7 were normal.

I still have the last one to get im 3/13 (went 2/5 yesterday woot)
    Call me crazy but it seems like they adjusted the drop rate again. Seems like the percentage has gone up? I guess it comes down to how they do the percentage........ 5/10, 50/100, 500/1000. If they allow 500 drops in 1000 runs then you could get a long streak of 0 drops. Still seems a little easier than a few days ago......... idk and I'm into the higher levels now.

It does seem streaky. But that could just be randomness. Finally got a fragment on my 8th attack this morning.

yeah, I think it has been slightly increased again. As said, I think it's a good move. As long as heroic epics are slightly lower in strength than war/chest epics (or surpassed by them shortly after, as it already was the case with Heroic Finmail), buyers would still have an advantage, but the big mass of players would have a new feature that is worth investing some time and effort into.
    If the regular version is achievable with some reasonable effort and eb+'es, and the plus version with some reasonable effort, eb+ and a few epics in between, I guess everyone should be happy, including Gree.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

definatly increased the drop rate
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

I'm getting really frustrated with this heroic mode. I understand that you guys are still working out the kinks, but the new probability of getting a fragment from the boss is getting ridiculous. I'm currently on a 14 win streak without a single fragment (stuck at 6 on Zephyr Plateau), and this isn't the first time. I have had multiple times with 5 or more battles without a fragment. It seems you have reduced the probability from the first two herioc modes. They seemed to be at a high probability due to me having completed all 16 levels in a little over a week, but now its too low. It gets really frustrating and has almost caused me to quit playing the game over the last few days. You should put the probability somewhere between the two values. Or if I am wrong about the probability adjustment, there should be something programmed in to where you get a guaranteed fragment on the 10th win if the previous 9 attempts have come up empty. It's just extremely frustrating for us players that have been playing for a long time and put a lot of time into the game on a daily basis (about a year and a half) that need good armors like this because we don't have the money to spend that some people do to get the best armors in the game. On a positive note, I do really enjoy the heroic mode over all, and all of the fun changes you have made since I've been playing. They have kept me from getting bored! Please just make advancement possible for the players that don't have a lot of money to spend on this game. I think you would keep a lot more players if you did!

But if you compare the max numbers, the chest and war +epics are all still at least 300 (usually more) atk/def stronger than the heroic +epics, and still have the edge. I've gone up against lots of guys with their maxed epic+ vs mine and they always beat me unless I'm lucky enough to be in the perfect order for weaknesses, and about 50% of the time they still beat me. So people will still get rewarded for paying money, at least people that put in the time can finally get something worthwhile. It took me almost a year before I was able to fuse my first epic, most people would've quit by then. It will still be fair to every level of player, but it will keep a lot of people playing longer. It gets really hard to stick with a game you can't win at because everyone else has a bunch of money to spend and you don't, and there's absolutely no way to compete. When they reduced the time, I thought no big deal, they're trying to make it harder which makes sense. But when the drop rate cut at least in half on top of that, that was overkill. Pick one or the other, that will make it harder, but not drive your customers away hard.

I understand the frustration at the lower drop rates, but y so much rage? They cant just make it easy to get an epic+, u do kno thats the strongest kind of armor rite??? If u put in enuf time and effort u will get all 16 shards, I already did (altho I went thru about 200 potions)

Only 4 shards left to go on haunted citadel to get my Epic+. I'll get there but it was much more of a grind fest this time around. I have no problem with the shorter time but damn that drop rate got frustrating! It's a real downer going 15-20 runs to get maybe 1 shard. In saying that it is still an Epic+ that cost me nothing but some potions and a fair amount of time and effort so can't complain really.

Drop Rate Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Only 4 shards left to go on haunted citadel to get my Epic+. I'll get there but it was much more of a grind fest this time around. I have no problem with the shorter time but damn that drop rate got frustrating! It's a real downer going 15-20 runs to get maybe 1 shard. In saying that it is still an Epic+ that cost me nothing but some potions and a fair amount of time and effort so can't complain really.
    I still have 5 zones left to go and at this drop rate will not finish by the end of the event. The drop rate is really bad since I get an average of 1 to 2 crystals a day. No where close to the 8 per zone needed to craft anything.

I agree the heroic epic+ should be difficult to obtain, the first one especially was too easy, but it should still be free for many people to obtain. That was the whole point of heroic mode was to give active (active, not everyone) players a way to compete without shelling out money every weekend. The regular epic was the bridge between EB+ and the usable epics, and the epic+ bridged the gap between usable epics, and the new chest/reward epics.

This time around, i will probably not get the + considering the lowered drop rate and reduced time to complete. Although some are say the drop rate was readjusted, i am still regularly going 10-12 runs without a drop. I am lv 250, occasionally buy gems, have 15-16 maxed epics, very strong friends (and have been using them for heroic over EBs), and play this game for at least an hour every day. I will play 2-3 hours+ on my days off, and I make an effort to find more time during events.

The heroic epic+ should absolutely be obtainable for someone like me, in my position in the game, yet it is not. I would urge Gree to make adjustments for the next heroic event.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    Much harder than last H Mode. I can play 24/7 but only managed to start Geoplate+ crafting LJ last night. I'm a GM & think I'm only person in Guild not to give up on the plus - it cost me 70 potions & about 35 Gems. Dark Castle was a nightmare - 30+ runs for the 8 Fragments. As others have said, a happy medium between the two would be good. Another update is needed to fix the 'problem' I think?

I don't know, but either I got very lucky suddenly, or they upped the droprate today. Before today I've got max one shard a day from the DP Castle (doing up to 6 runs a day), but today I've got four last shards within 12 hours. Lucky me who, has a Geoplate+ in the works now

My friends are "unavailable". Heroic mode is "locked" every time I open the app. When it does finally come up, the drop rate is incredibly low. I have over 1000 pieces of armour from two of the zones...I fought over 16 times in a row (that's when I stopped counting...it was making me very frustrated.) before I got one freaking shard. Why in hell did you shorten the time by 10 days??????? I have blown off the bosses, the last guild war and this current raid to finish heroic mode. I don't even want to think about the amount of gems I have already used just to come up short. Why the shortened time????

If next Heroic mode is still a mono element, can you guys please make it fire as I don't waste my time with blazeborne so I need a decent fire mono epic+. Thanks.