Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last

in 36 hrs I have started crafting my epic.

I used no gems, 29 potions, 17 friends.

The only armors i have used are;
    Ravage Shieldplate
    Chaos Vanguard
    Stormwatch Raiment
    Demortuis Robes
    Druid

I have 7 other epics but I found the highest defense always get you further

My strat
    Part A) efficiently using up you 6 players:
    Pair up elements with 1st guy, 2nd guy pair up with heroic boss. redo this for a total of 3 times (duel elements can be equiped on 2 people plus your main)
    Repeat on a different level where a different armor pairs up right.

Part B) efficiently using up your friends:
    once all your own guys are dead, wait 5 min until their health reaches 30 and add a freind that can solo that level.
    as the levels get harder add 2 of your own players with 30 health and a friend, then 3 of your own and a friend. or let them heal a little more.

Part C) efficient use of leveling up:
    gauge your leveling up appropriately. Sometimes one friend and a win will get you leveled up. sometimes all you need is a round or two so putting three guys with 100 heath each can get you through 2-4 round and level up in the process.

Part D) the wild card, Potions:
    5-6 potions could level you main up and solo for as many potions as you have. i personally only used them when I am out of health but too close to leveling that it would be a waste of a friend!

The next 8 for the epic plus will be much harder
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Potions are the bees knees. You heard it here first.

Until at least the point where you no longer 1-shot everything but the final boss, the optimal armor element choices are: "be non-weak to everything, only need to be strong to the final boss". This means that in spite of their lack of 2nd guild element bonus, monos will be pretty useful for Heroic, though you still really only need 1 per element, since you can only use 2 of them for your 6 knights and you can arrange your Heroic runs to not have main knight and that element's knight in the same run.

edit: which does bring the dilemma: if you don't have a good mono epic for an element, how do you manage friends for both that mono boss and later heroic stages? Run the later heroic stages during the first 2 days of boss when you don't need 10 friends?
    Last edited by Marco_; 11-23-2014 at 12:56 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    Part A) efficiently using up you 6 players:
    Pair up elements with 1st guy, 2nd guy pair up with heroic boss. redo this for a total of 3 times (duel elements can be equiped on 2 people plus your main)
    Repeat on a different level where a different armor pairs up right.
    Clarification on that:
    1st knight's armor: no weakness to minions/mini bosses, doesn't matter if it's strong against them
    2nd knight's armor: no weakness, 1 or 2 strengths vs the end boss, matters less if weak/strong to the minions/mini bosses
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Has anybody seen any detailed information on when this heroic mode ends, except in the news Splash telling Dec 17th, 2014? A timer counting down how long the heroic mode is would be good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    Has anybody seen any detailed information on when this heroic mode ends, except in the news Splash telling Dec 17th, 2014? A timer counting down how long the heroic mode is would be good to see.
    Click the heroic mode news.

Leave Heroic Mode triggering EB. Those who don't want it can just X out of it. Those of us who do like it don't have to waste time running a pointless epic level.

Fragment drop rate is terrible; I am running about 1/3. I may not get the normal let alone the +.

First 8 crystals done but have to wait another day for armor smith to be free. Apart from random fragment drops, not too hard. Now for the next 8, I want an Epic+!

3 fragments to go for my first 8 crystals!

I already achived 16 crystals. The epic+ seems wonderful. it's a bit sad that it's+ stats are so low comparing to other epics and being monoelement doesn't help either :/
    Check ^^
    BTW: beating Kingdom of Darkness in heroic mode is insanely hard. Even having maxed epics, you'll need to use friends and potions/crystals for doing it properly.
    I made a small guide for beating that level on this Wikia post.
    Last edited by Legna Drago; 11-24-2014 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legna Drago View Post
    I already achived 16 crystals. The epic+ seems wonderful. it's a bit sad that it's+ stats are so low comparing to other epics and being monoelement doesn't help either :/
    Check ^^
    BTW: beating Kingdom of Darkness in heroic mode is insanely hard. Even having maxed epics, you'll need to use friends and potions/crystals for doing it properly.
    I made a small guide for beating that level on this Wikia post.
    Nice post!

No thoughts....no replies.....

Quote Originally Posted by UP Tide View Post
    I think they need to look at fusion chances in general (not just epic with epic) and revamp them.

Any thoughts on this Clementine/Reversal?

No thoughts...no reply

a good idea?

I think it would be cool to make a fusion boost armor that works for all 5 elements such as rainbow/omni but r easier to get like the silver chest and give 50-100 boost points please consider my idea

heroic mode open?

this is the second day in a row where I have gone in to fight in heroic mode to be told this event is closed and will reopen soon. What gives? (I get in eventually, but for a limited event, the hours it is closed will take its toll on me finishing before the event ends.)