Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last

Red face [New Feature] Heroic Mode Is Now Live!

The Dark Prince has sworn revenge and sent out elite monsters, fused with the power of Starcrystal Fragments, to destroy you. Every Month, an Event called HEROIC MODE starts and lasts for 28 days. During that time, players are able to fight against the Dark Prince's elite monsters in each area on Heroic difficulty.

- Defeated Heroic bosses have a chance of dropping Fragments.
    - 8 Fragments are needed in each area to form a Starcrystal.
    - 8 Starcrystals are needed to create that event's Epic Armor.

Participation Requirements:

The user must have defeated the Dark Prince on Epic difficulty and a Heroic Event must currently be active.

How to Participate:

In order to participate, users must visit areas within the Kingdom on the new Heroic difficulty setting. Within this difficulty setting, users will fight against Heroic bosses, which will have a chance to drop a Fragment when defeated.

What are Fragments:

Fragments are pieces of Starcyrstals. In each area, 8 Fragments will form a single Starcrystal. Each area has unique Fragments that only count toward that area, and can't be transfered over to other areas.

What are Starcrystals:

8 Starcrystals are needed to craft the Epic Armor of the current running event.

Crafting a Heroic Event's Armor:

8 Starcrystals, one from each area, grant the ability to craft the regular version of the current event Epic Armor. If the regular Epic Armor is upgraded to level 35, the improved version becomes unlocked, requiring 8 more Starcrystals to craft.

End of Event:

When the event ends, leftover Fragments and Starcrystals will be converted into Fusion Boost Armors and gold, Fragments and Starcrystals CANNOT be transfered over to the next event. The Epic Armor can only be crafted while the event is running and only during that event period, but currently crafting Heroic Mode Epic Armor will continue crafting when the event has ended.

Please let us know if you have any questions! We will do our best to answer anything we can. And we hope that you all enjoy this new feature the Game Development Team has worked so hard on!

10 minutes in, gone through most of it and beaten Relic Ruins 4x on Heroic. Gotta say this looks really well done so far. The epic armor looks good, it's challenging, and even more challenging to get the +. I know it's early and there are many unknowns, but looks great so far.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    10 minutes in, gone through most of it and beaten Relic Ruins 4x on Heroic. Gotta say this looks really well done so far. The epic armor looks good, it's challenging, and even more challenging to get the +. I know it's early and there are many unknowns, but looks great so far.
    i'm impressed, by your post.

Wow, a challenging expansion! Happy thus far (for a change), Gree. 4x run through, and most of characters are dead. Those 300 heal potions finally have use.
    Hispandrix - Level 233
    Blazeborne Vanguard (MAX)
    Maelstrom Irons (MAX)
    Armor of the Komodo (MAX)
    Northerner's Battlegear (MAX)
    Arcane Mantle (MAX)
    Soulshard Necromantle (MAX)
    Centurion Aegis (MAX)
    Druidic Platemail (MAX)
    Odin's Call (LVL 87)
    Earthwarden's Shroud (LVL 61)
    Armor of the Komodo (LVL 1)

Guild:
    Hebrew Hammers (Level 75 - MAX)
    Guild Master

And I like the idea of getting drops of old EB materials, this way you can also craft those you really couldn't do then (and fuse away...)

Kudos to Gree so far...
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

I like it, small question, you say we need to get crystals from every area, but we only need 8 crystals to make the epic, so if we craft it, does that mean we cant get crystals from the places we got the crystals from to craft the regular version if we want to craft the plus version?

After the disappointment of guild gifting, this is actually really awesome. Great job! I'll finally be able to get my first epic+!

There are 16 total areas. It appears that you'll need to get 8 fragments from all 16 areas to craft the +.

Finally something new. Looks promising so far. But it's going to get frustrating... Already had 3 where it didn't drop the crystal fragment for me.

I've cleared the stage 6x and not a single fragment. Is the a special way to get them because the special attack doesn't drop them....I like the challenge though

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    I've cleared the stage 6x and not a single fragment. Is the a special way to get them because the special attack doesn't drop them....I like the challenge though
    Just keep trying with the special. It's like any other boss...just have to get lucky with the drop.

yesterday , my GF told me to quit KnD , or she would leave

Now I'm a happy single guy )

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    Just keep trying with the special. It's like any other boss...just have to get lucky with the drop.
    oddly I got 1 to drop on the first run without finishing with a special attack...

edit: lol, even the really antique 2* boss materials are dropping...
    Last edited by Marco_; 11-19-2014 at 04:26 PM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Awesome update! It's nice that free players can (sort of) easily get epics now. A bit tougher to get the Epic+, but it's still cool. I'll be trying for the plus version. Should keep me busy during the week.
    no