Page 5 of 19 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Entry Aarde Draak (Earth Dragon in Dutch)

This epic beast lived in the peace in the mountains with the chimera. In fact they are brothers and stand by each other. After beating the chimera his brother is back for revenge on anyone associated with the alliance army (anyone against the dark prince). He was hired by the Dark Prince for a chance at a successful attack on the alliance army.
    http://imgur.com/MPtsHR9
    Elements: Spirit/Earth Drops: Piece of horn
    Friend Code:WBD-CPX-YFP
    Player ID: EMP AR Slick
    Last edited by Brennan Slick-Robinson; 12-09-2014 at 12:34 PM.

EpicBoss

Name:Areodactyl
    Elements:Fire-Air

Story: he lived deep under the earth. but a war bugged him. he comes from hell and tried to stop the war.

Image:http://imgur.com/0c9ZwM3

Name: Nillim
    Guild: German Heroes
    Friendcode : XBR BCC HCF

Epic boss creation.

Golden prince

The brother of the dark prince. He is out to make Knights and dragons safe and fun. Although he is very strong he is also kind and willing to help. Add him to your collection and the possibilities are innumerable.

Fire/Air

He is gold and white. Massive shield. And a giant sword that glows of gold sparkles. With a gold Ora around him. I think his attack and defense should be 1999/1999 regular and 2999/2999 + version. Would be a great addition to KND would definitely bring in some money!!! I would buy it for sure!!!

Friend code XBD-NMR-VMM

Second EpicBoss

Name:Spiclet
    Element:Earth-Spirit

Story:he is the guardian of the mountains and destroyed it every invader. to the dark royal prince came and defeated him.

Image: http://imgur.com/HIpUsV9

Name:Nillim
    Guild: German Heroes
    Friendcode: XBR BCC HCF

lord ospius

Hello,

My name is Lord ospius I'm an old friend of the dark Prince until he killed my guardian and I looked for revenge but he was too strong and he tried to kill me I hide in the wood until i had enough power and I only need a army so I want to defeat many knights and let them fight for me

Type spirit/earth
    Name: the joker
    Friend code wby-ggz-zhr http://imgur.com/fjd7qKu
    Last edited by Kees Veth; 12-09-2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: more information

armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Wierpand View Post
    Good day to all,

here is my design. I wasn't going to make one, but my friends asked me to do it. So thanks to them i made DARQVoid Aegis. DARQ represents my guild and the rest is a cool name. I called aegis because it is a sort of dragon armor an I love dragons.

Picture link: http://imgur.com/k5APp6T
    or
    http://i.imgur.com/k5APp6T.png?1

Type: Fire/Air
    Guild name: DARQ Ops
    Friend Code: XBR-BHC-ZRX
    My name: DARQ Condor
    Just a heads up this is the boss contest I like the armor its like Darth maul and world of Warcraft's paladins judgement armor got fused

Aztec Warriors

Ok so I suck at drawing so I tried to explain with as much details as I could.

The back story for both is that the Black prince raided some ruins in a far country (Mexico) and corrupted their best warriors to fight for him so the Jaguar and Eagle warrior are evilish versions of their original form.

Jaguar Warrior/Ocelotl [Fire/Air]
    Anthropomorphic Jaguar standing in 2 legs bare-chested showing a single golden necklace with Aztec motives and kilt-like trousers in hues of red, yellow and orange (with black rosettes on its skin)
    Armed with a Macahuitl (wooden club with obsidian shards embedded in it) and using it a as a two handed sword.

Drop item: Jaguar fang

Armor: Jaguar Warrior armor

Pre-Evolved: Same kilt and jaguar skin spauldrons over the shoulders, headpiece almost non existent or just a diadem like piece with jaguar ears, macauitl club with very little obsidian on it and a very small buckler shield with jaguar skin on the front, maybe some sandals in the form of Paws.

Evolution 1: Helmet in the shape of the Jaguar’s head with the face of the knight showing thru the mouth, chest plate with the same necklace the EB had, full jumpsuit like armor made of jaguar skin. Larger club with more obsidian on it and the same buckler shield.

Final Evo: Full jaguar head with red eyes showing within the mouth, bulkier and muscular jumpsuit with the same jaguar skin pattern, same small bucker and even larger club with glittering obsidian and larger jaguar paws as boots.

Eagle Warrior/Cuautli [Air/Spirit]
    Anthropomorphic eagle with blue and gray feathers overall standing proud and holding a large silver spear with obsidian point, the head of the eagle should have protruding feathers in a pony tail fashion and facing upwards with the end of the feathers going back and low at a shoulder level. The feathers on its body are to represent Aztec motives.

Drop item: Eagle feather

Armor: Eagle Warrior armor

Pre-Evolved: Arm sleeves with feathers and a head piece like a baseball hat in the shape of an eagle beak with some feathers in the same pony tail fashion, shirt made of feathers with a silver chest plate and a heavy belt also in silver, plain pants with knee silver protection and talon boots, the weapon should be a jagged obsidian knife and a small shield with a tribal Aztec theme and a few feathers at the bottom.

Evolution 1: Larger feathers forming wings from the sleeves, Eagle head helmet closing at the head of the knight with the face still showing at the opening of the beak, bulkier shoulders with fluffy feathers, the knife will turn into a Dart (short lance) with the same obsidian tip maybe a little larger and the shield maintains the form but a bit larger.

Final Evo: Full body feather suit with silver belt and plates at the chest, knees and elbows but not like the Roc’s, a bit simpler. The helmet should be all around now with the blueish eyes showing within the mouth, a large banner pole comes from the back with some Aztec signs and feathers from the end, the spear will be larger now and the obsidian tip as well with the shield increasing the amount of feathers at the bottom of it.

Forum name: Valaruko
    KND Name: LH Diggler
    Friend Code: XBN-RXD-HHR

epic boss

epic boss name: Cloud dragon
    History: the cloud dragon roams in the clouds of the dark kingdom, waiting for the perfect oppertunity to attack
    Description: The cloud dragon is broad with a very large wing span. Its tail is a purple blur when he flies. He has two main horns above his eyes and a smaller horn behind the main ones.
    Materials needed to craft: The cloud dragon is a spirit/air elemantal. It drops peices call horn shards to craft cloud platemail.
    FRIEND CODE:XBM-GMH-QBN
    Last edited by Jalen Nelson; 12-09-2014 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Forgot friend code

Epic boss contest submission 2

Name: Infernum Catægis ( inferno hurricane in Latin)
    http://imgur.com/0uRUkMH

Backstory: Once a champion of the kingdom, Infernum was looked upon as an idol and inspirational knight. But during an invasion from the dark prince he had no choice but to turn to the dark sage to borrow his powers to take down the evil. He was consumed by the power and had gone rouge, controlled by nothing but his emotions; anger, despair, and madness.

Description: he wields a fiery blade and wears red and gray armor with the an engraved skull on his chestplates. Wears a chainmail underneat his chestplate and wears chainmail pants with knee high shin guards and boots. On his right hand he wields a claw of wind capable of cutting through virtually anything.

Elements: Fire/air
    Friend code: XBH-NRG-HYZ
    In game name: Knightmare RK

Design Epic Boss Contest Entry

Name: Ripper of Souls
    Elements: Spirit/Earth
    Description: 3 headed quick and powerful creature. Green and Purple with plant theme. Attacks with their mouths, swiftly snapping at the players knights. Image can be seen via the link below.
    Drops: Half Green/Half Purple Oak Leaves.
    Story: Ripper of Souls was once known as Saviour of Souls until the Dark Prince betrayed it by removing its soil (habitat). Now it roams the land through soil destroying everything in its path and ripping souls.
    http://imgur.com/U7pU4xR
    Friend code: WBX-XWD-WFX
    Creator: Lewis Raeburn

The Dark Prince's Illuminati Triangle

The Dark Prince has formed a secret organization, the Illuminati. Defeat the Illuminati Triangle to form the Secrecy Armour, can you ruin the Dark Prince's plans?
    (Don't know how to put picture link in but it was a big triangle with the dark princes crown in it which leaves triangles down to pick up)
    It is spirit type and lasers come out of the crown to attack!
    Friend code:WBN FXM BNX
    Name: DI Duke
    Last edited by Duke326; 12-09-2014 at 02:40 PM. Reason: left out facts

Addition

Hey gree I think top ten winners should get an in game achievement to show off with who's with me

Love Bug

So February is the month of love and Cupid needs help from time to time with all the kingdoms so he enlists help from some fellows he knows that want peace and love also but it just so happens that the ally that was helping with our kingdom was Captured and experimented on by the Dark Prince

Love Bug is spirit and earth

Friend code XBB-GCM-FHH
    Name: Shaded

Incase my pic doesn't show up it is a scorpion with spiked plating on almost every piece of him but his leg middles and feet his plating is filled with purple gems and his body coloring is brown his stinger is a giant candy heart that says your mine instead of be mine
    Last edited by Joshua Kearney; 12-09-2014 at 04:57 PM. Reason: My picture won't show up

Epic Boss Submission Zaratan (Earth/Spirit)

The Zaratan is a gigantic sea turtle described in folklore and literature, whose shell looks like a sloped, rocky mound several hundred feet in diameter. Sailers mistakenly see its shell as a small tropical island, so they drop anchor and land. When night falls the monster sinks beneath the waves, dragging down the ship and drowning them all. The Zaratan is alternatively described as a giant whale a Giant octopus or a great fish that strives night and day to bring his tail to his mouth but cannot because he is so large.

When a Zaratan gets hungry, it opens its mouth wide and releases a sweet smell. Fish are attracted to the odor and swim in, when its mouth is full it snaps its jaws shut. It may be a huge archelon with a island.

Quick little photoshop image of it. Im sure Gree could do better

http://imgur.com/Xxi1t1E

Player Code: XBP-VQD-VGG
    Last edited by Evoke; 12-09-2014 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Forgot Code

Great Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Slider751 View Post
    Hey gree I think top ten winners should get an in game achievement to show off with who's with me
    I think that is a great idea. A little something to show off their great work.