Page 18 of 19 First ... 816171819 Last

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3n View Post
    ***THIS WAS MADE BEFORE THE RAPTOR RAID***

Name:Undead-Mechasaur (T-Rex)

Story: After countless attempts of pillaging and trying to defeat our heroes with mythical beasts such as dragons and other monsters, and consistently filing; the Dark Prince decided to call on another ancient creature. With the power of his black magic, he rose a Tyrannosaurus-Rex from the dead; with a little tampering of modern-day science as well. With the combination of robotic parts and his dark magic, he has made a unstoppable foe.

Element: Spirit/Earth

Friend Code: DZ Dark3n (WBG-RZB-NPD)

Guild: DragonZ

How did you upload the picture ?

The Blazing Bull

Fire/Air

Name: The Blazing Bull

Friend Code: XBC-BXQ-PXW (Xavier RwS)

Backstory: The Blazing Bull started out as an ordinary bull. Then, one day just as the sun rose, he fell prey to the Dark Prince. The prince malformed and scarred the bulls face. He also gave him 2 pairs of wings, and gave him the essence of fire. Thus, the bull was turned into 1/3 angel,1/3 bull, and 1/3 essence of fire.

The banister in the news section: Part angel,bull and fire itself, can you face the Blazing Bull?

Forum name:....... It is Adam Abbot

Imgur link: http://imgur.com/FnCcC0p
    Last edited by Adam Abbot; 12-14-2014 at 06:00 PM.

2nd Entry

Hey guys my second entry is the Black demon
    Backstory: The black demon used to be just a normal demon until the dark prince wanted more power so he took the black demon and raised him to be a killing machine and now he`s after YOU!
    Art: http://m.imgur.com/lmGIaDF
    Elements: Fire/Air
    Drops: Demon Horns
    Friend Code: WBY YDR VND
    Guild: Epic Hunters
    Name EH Mr Mudkipper
    Again this is my best drawing i could do and I swear this ain`t copied this took me a few hours to draw so please vote and atleast get into the finals and enjoy!

Good Luck

We don't HAVE to have a picture do we...? I really hope not because I never figured out how to upload one but I entered all three times? I really hope I don't? I tried to explicitly explain my epic bosses. I tried to include as many details as possible and even the drop items and the armor. Maybe you guys can draw them instead, I don't know. Oh well...

Good luck all and Merry Christmas!!!
    Last edited by Kyle Katarn; 12-14-2014 at 06:10 PM.

3rd and final entry (brothers design)

Im here with my third and final entry for the contest and this is my brothers drawing that he let me use ( he is in art school and 19 ) and this bad boy's name is Arceline the wolf queen
    Backstory: This wolf was a leader of the dark moon clan until the dark prince killed her brothers and sisters and ruined her whole village and now she will stop at nothing to get her vengeance can you stop this bad bad wolf?
    Elements spirit
    Drops dark fangs
    Name EH Mr Mudkipper
    Guild Epic Hunters
    Friend Code WBY YDR VND
    Link http://m.imgur.com/xhum5ch

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Katarn View Post
    We don't HAVE to have a picture do we...? I really hope not because I never figured out how to upload one but I entered all three times? I really hope I don't? I tried to explicitly explain my epic bosses. I tried to include as many details as possible and even the drop items and the armor. Maybe you guys can draw them instead, I don't know. Oh well...

Good luck all and Merry Christmas!!!

Kyle art work is optional. But uploading it is quite easy.

Take a photo on a smartphone or tablet/iPad.

Or

Use a scanner/printer to scan the Image to your computer.

Then visit:
    http://imgur.com

Click upload and select your image.
    Then copy and paste the link of your image here.

I hope that helps.

Best of luck :-)

Protector of the dark elements

http://imgur.com/dgjDmLt

Protector of the dark elements

Type: spirit/air

Drop item: elemental orb

Armor: armor of the protector

Long long ago when the world was created, there was also a being created to protect all of the other things created. This being was the most powerful ever. He was the protector of the elements! But, due to the dark prince shifting the balances, the protector of the elements has become the protector of the dark elements! Now the protector of the dark elements serves the dark prince and is coming to destroy your kingdom! Will you be able to defeat the strongest being ever created?

Friend code

I almost forgot to enter in my friend code for the protector of the dark elements!! So here it is

Friend code: XBRMNDFHR

Suggestion for Epic Boss Event

I have an idea (May have been asked before) that you could host a collectible event, where you take the top four epic bosses, and put them in the game by the order of 4th to first. And if we collect them all, we can get some reward, like keys that could open a chest with new designs of armours (new event) and you could also design a cape as another reward. Maybe you can also get the winner of the armour design contest to be the reward for crafting all the + versions. Anyways thanks, and have a good one! Good luck to all and happy (early) merry Christmas.

Post The Biclops

The Biclops – Spirit/Earth

This 60 foot tall creature has two heads with one eye apiece. The left head always dreamt of being the greatest brawler in all the land while the right head wanted to be an incredible scholar and master in sorcery. The two heads worked together so both could make their dreams a reality. They would travel from kingdom to kingdom destroying everything in their path with their fists. They would capture wizards and warlocks forcing them to train them in magic and the dark arts. They crafted golden gauntlets and armor from all the treasuries from the kingdoms they conquered. Once all resources were drained from a kingdom they would use their magic to incinerate it wiping it off the face of the earth. With each kingdom destroyed their hunger for power continued to grow.

Description: A two headed blue giant. Each head only has one eye. Each head is wearing a golden helm. They are protected by golden plate mail decorated in various jewels and wearing a black cape. On each hand is a golden spiked gauntlet. One hand is clutching a mysterious tome giving off dark energy. Drops Golden Gauntlets when defeated.

Name – DontTreadOnMe
    Guild – Merica the Beautiful
    My Code – XBP - YGW – YFG

Post The Shadow Stalker

The Shadow Stalker – Spirit
    A cloaked man made a deal with a demon to become powerful enough to defeat his foes. In doing so, the demon gave the man the ability to control the shadows but for the price of his soul. This power allowed for the man to manipulate shadows into becoming great beasts like bears and dragons. The man used his powers to crush his enemies. Each time he used his powers he would become consumed by the darkness and his thoughts grew darker, more evil. Eventually the darkness consumed the man and he no longer had control of his powers and began using the shadows to terrorize innocent people.

Description: A man wearing a beaten up brown cloak. His face is hidden under a hood the only thing able to be seen are two red glowing eyes. The man is surrounded by a dark shadow. In the shadows you can see the presence of various dark beasts like dragons, dire wolves, and ghouls. Drops Shadow Threads when defeated.

Name – DontTreadOnMe
    Guild – Merica the Beautiful
    My Code – XBP - YGW – YFG

The Linear Knight

IGN: Quancentrate

The Linear Knight used to be a regular person like you and me. He had a nonlinear name, and did things that normal people did, such as slaying monsters and defying the forces of evil, done with his trusty sword of wind, Exscalvalon. As he kept on slaying monsters and defying the multiple evils of the world, his fame would grow up until the point where he was welcomed as a hero by every kingdom he visited. Alas, fame is a double-edged sword, as both good and bad can come from it. As the Knight's fame grew, he was hired by more and more people to do increasingly dangerous jobs. Eventually, he was given a job he could not complete, defeating The Dark Prince. The Knight, having not expected the Prince's beast transformation was slain quickly, and the Prince planned on taking The Knight's prized sword, Exscalvalon. However, unexpectedly the sword refused to obey anyone but it's master and was too heavy for even the Prince to lift. Faced with a sudden dilemma, the Prince came to the only logical conclusion; He needed to resurrect the knight, and have a way to ensure his loyalty. Luckily, the Prince had a reliable necromancer in his employ, so he sent for it immediately. The name of his servant was the Pixel Necromancer. Using forbidden magical arts, the duo raised up the Knight from death and bound his soul and mind in eternal servitude to the Dark Prince. Given the name Linear Knight upon Resurrection, he ruthlessly hunts those who would defy evil, and to those who dare to oppose his master, they are cut down swiftly by Exscalvalon.

Element: Spirit/Air
    Due to his resurrection, and his sword Exscalvalon, I believed these elements were fitting.

What he looks like; (rough look)
    http://imgur.com/RJrHuiC

Friend Code: XBW-CPY-YCZ

(Requested Armor Name, Drops, and Description)
    Linear Mantle or Linear Robes
    It's basically an armor with completely straight lines that makes the knights wearing it look like refrigerators.

Drops: Linear Marks
    Last edited by Quan Nguyen; 12-14-2014 at 08:26 PM.

My Entries

IGN: Pigxel

These are my entries:

KnightMare
    Spirit/Air

KnightMare was once the best knight in the kingdom. One day, he left for a duel against the prince of the other kingdom, for land. He had killed the young prince in the duel but died in the process. The prince knew dark magic and revived himself into his current state: The Dark Prince. He didn't want to waste a good warrior so he brought him home. After years of spells and studying, the KnightMare finally rises.

OverByte
    Spirit

The code of the universe is what keeps all in control. But what happens when a strand of code malfunctions? It becomes a virus. OverByte was part of the code but escaped. With the balance of the universe wavering, OverByte is a huge threat . . . to you

Komainu
    Spirit/Earth

Komainu was once a regular guard hound in the old days. He was given proper care and food. After many years, his village was raided, giving him no choice but to run away. He found shelter in a cave. Exhausted he fell into a deep slumber. For years, he remained frozen in the cave,sleeping, becoming stone and having nightmares that caused him to go insane. He soon died by old age. Now, his spirit inhabits his body, and emerges from his cave. He plans to get revenge on the attackers who destroyed his home.

Friend Code: WBB - QZW - ZWD

Epic Boss Design Contest Entry 2:

Don't enrage.....CORONA!

Corona-Corona was deaths little sister she always look up to death but when death Made a deal with the dark prince she never got to see him again so she went to the kingdom of darkness to ask what happend to him then the dark prince told her that he was slain by the knights the second he said that Corona got super sad and super mad at the same time she wanted revenge, she wanted to destroy every knight so she made a deal with the dark prince after she did ,she went to her old home were everything was fun, happy until now because her brother death told her that when she gets older she would he able to use a double bladed scythe and she'll might become a better soul keeper than he was so she took the scythe her brother entruseted her with and started stealing the souls of knights.

Corona has purple hair and purple eyes, her dress is black,her double bladed scythe is purple and silver, her shoes are purple, the horns on her shoes are silver, the armor on her arms are purple, and the design on the armor on her arms are silver.

Link to picture:http://imgur.com/TOFjt2P
    Armor: Corona's enragement
    Elements: Spirit/Air
    Drops: Scythe fragments

Name in game: DOEDarkRepoulser
    Guild: DAWN OF EXECUTIONS
    Friend code: WBX-PRN-GDG
    Last edited by Laquan Wright; 12-14-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mudkipper View Post
    How did you upload the picture ?
    I uploaded the picture off my phone onto photobucket.com thru the photobucket app. I then copied and pasted the image link which allowed the image to appear, rather than having to click on a separate URL to see it.