Page 13 of 19 First ... 31112131415 ... Last

My Third and Final Epic Boss Entry

Krypt
    Earth/Spirit
    Bio: There was once a cemetery where powerful wizards were laid to rest (most of them killed by the Dark Prince himself). Each time a wizard was buried there, what was left of his magic would be absorbed into the ground. After the 100th wizard was buried there the ground began to shake. A mystical being rose up, it was the ground itself. It fights using the combined power of all the wizards and will not rest in peace until it has gotten revenge on everyone who had anything to do with the death of each wizard.

Description: (I never figured out how to post my pictures...) Ok, so the front of his body is dirt and mud. He has a couple of places on his head where there are holes, two small and one big, where his eyes and mouth would be, but they are just dark pits. He stands around thirty feet tall. There are a few skeleton arms sticking out of his waist area. He has no neck, his head goes straight into the rest of him. His back is covered with moss and grave stones stick out randomly. Down the middle of his back is one of those steel graveyard fences, it makes a fin on his back.
    His armor is the Gravestone Mantle. It has the steel fence as a face mask and it casts a shadow over your eyes and mouth. The shoulder plates are gravestones. The shield is a gravestone with moss on the edges and the sword is a sharpened bone. The rest of it can be hardened dirt and steel fence, and the back of the armor has moss on it.

Name in Game: Kyle Katarn
    Guild: Untouchable Princes
    Friend Code: XBW-HCY-BHF
    (By the way, it won't let me really play the game after the update? It cancels the update and says Error Code 24... I hope it lets me play soon or if I do happen to make the top 10 or something I won't be able to get a reward...)

Horus Reborn

Backstory: Horus was once a knight himself. On a quest, Horus' soul was corrupted and taken from his body. With his new tainted spirit, Horus has managed to craft a new body. He has taken the form of an eagle. Too represent the armor he used when still a knight, Horus has crafted a brand new armor from the earth, to cover his new form.

Boss Element: Spirit/Earth
    Name In-Game: TR Greed
    Guild Name: Toran Republic
    Friend Code: WBQ-MGB-ZQX
    Last edited by Greed13; 12-12-2014 at 11:59 AM.

raid error

the raid just started and keep getting the same rewards like the first 3 tiers.and it says that i received but not get them,and it stays on same tier.so guys if u can fix it hope we will all get our rewards.yep the reward tier its reseting from beggining.but also dont get none of them

My boss design

Name: Zarton
    Elements: Spirit/Air
    Story: Zarton is a great and powerful beast sent by the DARK PRINCE to get revenge on the knights who invaded the Kingdom of Darkness.
    Picture: https://twitter.com/Tichen_83214/sta...00963106267137

Heh, not bad. Wow, I've seen some pretty good ideas... I doubt I have a chance. Keep it up guys!!! They'll never run out of ideas for Epic Bosses now. Merry Christmas!!!

P.S. That one dude who stole the Yugioh pic also stole his first idea. For your third entry dude, I'd like to see what you can come up with on your own?

Don't Pick at the... SCAB BEETLE!!!

Scab Beetles are harmless creatures sometimes kept as pets. Harmless unless they are fed Flamewood in which they grow to unbelievible sizes. Let's just say Artie isn't the greatest pet owner and now his pet Scab Beetle, Rex, is rampaging through your lands. You need to stop this even if it is Artie's pet!!!

Link: http://imgur.com/4t3ksb9
    Elements: Wind, Fire
    Friend Code: XBW-DCX-DHD

Good Luck Everyone add me for IOS i need friends....

Can You Steal From the... HEXSTONE GUARDIAN!!!

For centuries Fusion Masters have been trying to obtain the Hexstone the gem with the power of 6,000 fusion stones but the Hexstone Guardian has stopped them. Recently Gwen obtained a shard of the Hexstone from a miner who seemed a bit too eager to get it away from him and now she knows why the Hexstone Guardian has come for his stone shard and will stop at nothing to get it back! You must stop it or else your kingdom will crumble!!!

Link: http://imgur.com/STgPvsU
    Elements: Earth, Spirit
    Friend Code: XBW-DCX-DHD

PS (The stone in the center of its chest is the Hexstone and that is what provides its power)

Epic Boss Name : Cestrative (The Damned)
    Friend Code : XBMXCRMVM
    Element: Spirt Earth
    Story : Once known as a warrior of the people, Celestia, (the noble) took up arms against the tyrany of the one known only as "the dark prince", she gathered men and women to take up arms, trained them, shed blood and sweat with them, only to be betrayed by a a farmer, in return for his betryal, the dark prince had the farmer killed, along with his his wife and daughter, leaving only his 8 year son to avenge their death. being a just a child, the grief stricken boy only saw one person as the murderer, the one who pushed his people to take up arms in the first place, Celestia, wanting revenge so badly, he arrives at a sacred shrine, and prays, wishes, demands the power to avenge his fallen family, in return he is given instructions, and a blade, following the parchment to a teeth, he summons minions from the underworld, who seek out to destroy the noble warrior, as the demons start to kill everyone in the village, the boy realises what he has done, realising his mistake, to goes to correct it by taking his own life, only to be stopped by Celestia, who takes pity on the child, as she takes him back, the demons attack, overwhelemed by the numbers, the boy throws the demonic blade to Celestia, who strikes each demon, vanquishing them back to the underworld, but as the last one is killed, a blade shoots out and stabs Celestia in the back, pulling her down with the demons.
    as time goes on, a thunderous earthquake shakes a nearby village, and from it emerges a warrior, a female warrior, once a noble knight, now, with the power of demons, she takes on the new name of Cestrative (the damned) and walk to earth,infused with the skulls of the demons she fought as a mortal, sending the demons of its land back to hell

Link: http://imgur.com/CPcNLT9
    Last edited by Tyr83; 12-13-2014 at 04:16 PM.

My Epic Boss Entries

-------------------------

My Friend Code: XBQ - RYG - HPF

~

"Listen to the songs of... Skelenote!"

Name: Skelenote

Image of Skelenote: http://imgur.com/bJ6xEY9

Element: Spirit/Air

Backstory: Skelenote was once a skeleton musician who entertained the Dark Prince whenever he got bored of fighting knights sometimes. However, the Dark Prince found a new replacement for him, and kicked Skelenote out of his castle. This angered Skelenote and caused him to rebel against the Dark Prince. This made him grow wings and transform his flute into a flute scythe. His transformed flute also creates music that is said to drive wandering knights insane. Ever since that day, Skelenote keeps playing his music and slices knights who enter the Dark Prince's castle apart for his own enjoyment.

Boss Item Drops: Skelenote's flute scythe. (Shown in picture)

~

"Beware of the puppets... Puppetress!"

Name: Puppetress

Image of Puppetress: http://imgur.com/QhRtdq0

Backstory: Puppetress was once a normal female puppeteer. That was, until those creatures in Faerie Forest came to see her wondrous acts with puppets. She then became an entertainer of the forest, bringing tears and joy to creatures wherever she went. But one day, knights found themselves in Faerie Forest killing the innocent creatures there just because they needed to go to Writhing Cascades. This enraged the Puppetress so much her acting became a lethal weapon. She can now manipulate spirits and air just as she can control her puppets. So beware of her!

Boss Item Drops: Puppetress' puppets. (Shown in picture)

Epic Boss Design Contest

Can you withstand the wrath of.....DRACONIS!

Background story-Draconis:He used to be a nice friendly dragon until the dark prince captured him and trapped him in a cage. The dark prince corrupted his mind into darkness and made him very powerful but his powers went out of control and the dark prince could not control his powers so Draconis broke out of his cage and flew to the kingdom and started terrorizing people, a few people were brave enough to try to fight it but they failed all of what was left of them were bones,When draconis roars its sound cuts through mountains, the wind from him flapping his wings cuts down trees The kingdom got tired of Draconis so they set out knights to try to defeat Draconis.

Armor: Aegis of Darkness
    Drops: DarkHorns
    Elements: Spirit/Air

Link to picture:http://imgur.com/POjJ2Bz

Name in game: DOEDarkRepouser
    Guild: DAWN OF EXECUTIONS.
    Friend Code: WBX-PRN-GDG

-If you do choose my drawing as the winner can you please make him have evil
    looking colors.

-in the drawing I accidently wrote the elements Air/Spirit I ment to write Spirit/Air
    Well that was my mistake sorry if I confused anyone about the elements.
    Last edited by Laquan Wright; 12-13-2014 at 01:21 PM.

Epic Boss Contest Submission by Timmygammer

Entry #1:
    ======

Name of Epic Boss:
    Darude (Sandstorm)

Backstory: Since 1999, This monster has been ravaging the whole world with it's powerful meme. You have been warned! Do you have what it takes for the sandstorm, Darude!

Additional Information: It is so powerful that it even has inspired some people: http://goo.gl/k4uQky

Artwork: http://imgur.com/DaRknjt

Friend Code: XBH-CHZ-QWY

Name: Timmygammer
    Last edited by Timmygammer; 12-12-2014 at 07:06 PM. Reason: added info
    -Greetings, awesome

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiusetta98 View Post
    -------------------------

My Friend Code: XBQ - RYG - HPF

~

"Listen to the songs of... Skelenote!"

Name: Skelenote

Image of Skelenote: http://imgur.com/bJ6xEY9

Backstory: Skelenote was once a skeleton musician who entertained the Dark Prince whenever he got bored of fighting knights sometimes. However, the Dark Prince found a new replacement for him, and kicked Skelenote out of his castle. This angered Skelenote and caused him to rebel against the Dark Prince. This made him grow wings and transform his flute into a flute scythe. His transformed flute also creates music that is said to drive wandering knights insane. Ever since that day, Skelenote keeps playing his music and slices knights who enter the Dark Prince's castle apart for his own enjoyment.

Boss Item Drops: Skelenote's flute scythe. (Shown in picture)

~

"Beware of the puppets... Puppetress!"

Name: Puppetress

Image of Puppetress: http://imgur.com/QhRtdq0

Backstory: Puppetress was once a normal female puppeteer. That was, until those creatures in Faerie Forest came to see her wondrous acts with puppets. She then became an entertainer of the forest, bringing tears and joy to creatures wherever she went. But one day, knights found themselves in Faerie Forest killing the innocent creatures there just because they needed to go to Writhing Cascades. This enraged the Puppetress so much her acting became a lethal weapon. She can now manipulate spirits and air just as she can control her puppets. So beware of her!

Boss Item Drops: Puppetress' puppets. (Shown in picture)
    funny...love it

Knight and dragons Epic Boss

Name:Scyanite
    Spirit/Air
    Code:WBW-YVB-CMM
    One day the dark prince was asleep and a brave knight came though his kingdom and almost killed him but the dark prince woke up and kill the knight so the prince a giant guardian to protect him.

Purple/White skin, wavy hair, no eyes, use's sharp claws on hands as weapons, drops a steel heart.
    I have a picture but I don't know how to add it to here.
    Last edited by Jeremiah Ewald; 12-12-2014 at 09:17 PM. Reason: new idea

SoulFrog

Name: SoulFrog

Elements: Spirit

Description: A soul of a greedy knights and dragons player that has come back as a crossbow-armed frog

Story: He used to be just a knights and dragons player like yourselve.. but his greed for money and gemms let him sell his soul to the dark prince. Now he must obay him in order to get his precious gemms and he will kill everyone who stands in his way

Drawing: http://i.imgur.com/kqC1Qtx.jpg

Friend code: WBM-ZDV-YHQ
    Guild: The D
    User name: Kelly1984

Kelly Callemeijn

Guardian of the Abyss

Name: Guardian of the Abyss

Element: Spirit/Earth

Background story: After the Dark Prince was sent by his parents to take over the kingdom, he found a deep chasm to be the ideal place for his palace. He did not, however, expect a creature to live here, guarding this hole to the very center of the planet. The dark prince was quick to enslave this guardian and forced it to use its immense psychic powers to keep the Dark Kingdom afloat.

Description: The guardian is made of dark colored earth, mostly grey and black, which covers much of his humanoid body. His head is large in proportion to his body, with a large hole where his mouth would be, resembling the chasm on which the Dark Kingdom was built. He lacks a nose, and his eyes glow a red/purple color. His has strong muscular arms, which are several shades of black and grey like much of his body. He lacks any legs, instead his torso seems to blend into the earth, the color of his skin going lighter lower on his body. One interesting feature is that his skin seems made up of chunks of earth, and a light, similar to his eyes in color, shines through the cracks.

Friend Code: XBH-WZR-QHX
    Last edited by Caliboy86; 12-13-2014 at 06:02 AM.