Page 1 of 19 12311 ... Last

Red face [Player Appreciation Month] Design An Epic Boss Contest

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE EPIC BOSS DESIGN!

-------

For Official Rules, please click here. If you are a minor, your legal guardian will have to agree to accept the Official Rules. Please see the Official Rules for details.

If you’ve ever wanted to try your hand at designing a character for a game, now’s your chance! We are holding a “Design an Epic Boss” Contest! Create a unique character worthy of battling in Knights and Dragons! The winning submission will be used to create an Epic Boss that will appear in the game!

Ten finalist entries will be chosen by Community Manager and the Development Team. The final winner will be determined by community vote!

Contest Schedule

• December 8th through December 14th (12 Midnight PDT) - Entries Accepted
    • December 15th - Ten Finalists Announced
    • December 15th through December 21st (12 Midnight PDT) - Community Voting
    • December 22nd - Winner Announced
    • Week of February 23rd - Epic Boss Arrives

Where to Submit Your Entry

Please post your entries in this official thread.

Rules

• In order to be eligible, your submission must adhere to the following rules
    • Your submission must adhere to GREE’s Terms of Service
    • Your submission must adhere to the GREE Forum’s Code of Conduct, particularly the following points in the Code of Conduct regarding:
      - Abusive and/or Disrespectful Content towards other Players and Staff
      - Obscene, Vulgar, and Inappropriate Text/Images/Links
      - Racial, Ethnic, Nationality Posts
      - Politics and Religion/Religious Figures
    • Your submission must be your own original idea and cannot infringe on the copyrights of another individual, corporation or entity
    • Submissions must fit within the theme and feel of Knights & Dragons

Submission Requirements

When submitting your entry, make sure that you include the following

• The name of your Epic Boss (please keep name in theme with the game)
    • A backstory for your Epic Boss
    • A description and/or artwork of what your Epic Boss looks like
    • Your Friend Code
    • An active and enabled forum account (winners will be contacted via PM)

For your entry to be considered eligible the Epic Boss must be one of the following Element Combinations:

• Spirit
    • Fire/Air
    • Spirit/Air
    • Spirit/Earth

Judging Criteria

Your entry will be judged on the following criteria

• Creativity
    • How well your entry fits the theme of Knights & Dragons

Prizes

Ten Finalists
    • 65 Gems

Top Winner
    • 200 Gems

Restrictions and Conditions

• Limited to 3 entries per participant
    • Prizes can only be distributed to the game you are designing for
    • Maximum one participation prize per person
    • Final submission acceptance and eligibility is at the discretion of GREE
    • Your Friend Code must be submitted with your entry in order to be eligible to receive a prize
    • Final implementation and depiction of the winning entry will be at the discretion and final approval of GREE
    • While the contest winners will be announced December 21st please note that final implementation of the winning Epic Boss will be done at a future date and will be announced on the GREE forums.
    • GREE reserves the right to alter or revoke a winning entry at its discretion if it is found that the entry does not comply to the rules of the contest

Question

Where do I go to send in my entry

You put them here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean A Roberts View Post
    it won't let me upload anything bigger than 19.5kb am I doing something wrong or do you guys only want stick figure pictures that you can barely make out? sad thing is I did all my edits in Microsoft paint so its probably the smallest you can get with the art programs available today.
    Upload your picture to http://www.imgur.com and post the link here using image tags, e.g:
    [img]link[/img]
    no

Grux

http://imgur.com/QeI6gXf
    Grux once a loveable and playful puppy until the Dark Prince who raised him to be an unruly devastating force. He leaves nothing in his path like a fiery tornado. Not even the Dark Prince could control this beast and he now roams free. So be not in his way if he comes towards your home or be prepared for death and destruction for all he leaves is ash.

Name: NK Xidus
    Guild: NK Massive
    Friend Code: WBR-GPP-CCD

Quote Originally Posted by Sean A Roberts View Post
    it won't let me upload anything bigger than 19.5kb am I doing something wrong or do you guys only want stick figure pictures that you can barely make out? sad thing is I did all my edits in Microsoft paint so its probably the smallest you can get with the art programs available today.
    The easiest way to post a picture is to upload it to a site such as Imgur and post using the URL function in the Insert Picture option.

Could we do anything that relates to a earlier epic boss?

Angry Of all the days!

OF ALL THE DAYS I COULD BE DESIGNING AN EPIC BOSS, I GET A f@#$!6 EAR INFECTION!

Epic Boss Contest submission

Name: Lupercus
    Story: Long, long ago, Lupercus was a peaceful creature, up in the mountains living on his own. That is until the villagers arrived! They destroyed his home and built their own kingdom! Ever since, Lupercus has been set out on revenge, waiting for the perfect time to strike....
    Picture: http://imgur.com/FLHlKj7
    Friend Code: XBH-ZYN-RHX
    Name: MS TJoab

Goodluck to everyone that submits and happy holidays!

Tearodactyl

Tearodactyl was raised from the dead by an evil sorcerer wishing to destroy his enemies with a monster like no other. The sorcerer was defeated by the Chimera Corps and Tearodactyl was locked away. When the Dark Prince took over, he freed Tearodactyl and he joined the army vowing to get revenge on the ones who locked him away.
    Tearodactyl is of the spirit element. It looks like (obviously) a pterodactyl. It is mostly dark green with extremely sharp fangs and claws. It has a trident shaped tail. Its wings are purple its bones are somewhat visible beneath the skin with being dead and all.
    The item collected from it is its beak. The armor is Tearodactyl Plate mail. It is the same colors as Tearodactyl and has glide suit looking wings under the arms. The weapons are a shield and a sword. The sword has claws and fangs all around the handle. The pommel is the trident tail shape and the tip of the sword branches out into two separate points just like a beak. The armor is fairly balanced for attack and defense.

Name in game: Brandon
    Guild Name: New Beginnings
    Friend Code: XBR-DDN-NMC
    Last edited by brandonflaherty13; 12-10-2014 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Forgot friend code

A Phoenix

The phoenix was happily laying down on his branch when he woke up and expeirianced the extremely violent death of his parents by a chop to the head with an ax for food nearby a village. Now he is seeking revenge.

Sir Goat Balls
    WBQ-FZQ-QCW

http://m.imgur.com/Zf1xjW0
    Last edited by Bobby Person; 12-08-2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Person View Post
    The phoenix was happily laying down on his branch when he woke up and expeirianced the extremely violent death of his parents by a chop to the head with an ax for food nearby a village. Now he is seeking revenge

http://m.imgur.com/Zf1xjW0
    The phoenix is already the boss of Blazing Tides

idk how to post unless its on someone else's post

Can someone help me. I don't know how to post without posting on someone else's post.

piran

m.imgur.com/SNs6I

Once a lovely goldfish was dropped down a well sadly for the goldfish the dark prince found him and turned the goldfish into a horrifying piranha named piran who uses spirit/earth as it's abilities.

Name: Da Extraction.
    Guild: Death Alliance.
    Friend Code: WBF-QPX-GXQ

Entry Fallen Bladesman

This boss started as a soldier loyal to the alliance army against the dark prince. He fought alongside you and your brothers/sisters in the great war. He had died toward the end of the war and was murdered by the dark prince himself. The dark prince brought him back for his undead army. He now seeks revenge on anyone who had left him behind in the war.
    He drops his halo and the elements are spirit/air. http://m.imgur.com/9uXmJka
    Friend Code:WBD-CPX-YFP
    In game ID: EMP AR Slick
    Last edited by Brennan Slick-Robinson; 12-08-2014 at 07:19 PM.