Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    One simple example - a special offer - for a limited time only - the Orontes UR on sale for a reasonable price. Just imagine the response! They would be inundated with orders! People would be buying 4, 8, 12. Gree could make a fortune. But they seem to lack the imagination for such a bold move.
    Gree would do that. And then the next week put out a new unit you can't buy that would make the Orontes useless

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    Gree would do that. And then the next week put out a new unit you can't buy that would make the Orontes useless
    You are probably right.

I think we might be wasting our time here. Has anyone ever had one of their suggestions taken up?

And when you look at one of the latest offers - wanting £14 for some Energy refills and 8 Silver Keys, which would probably give you 8 Uncommon units - then it is clear that this game is not aimed at the likes of us but at the ignorant and the stupid.

I am fed up saying the same things over and over again. Perhaps I should retire from this Forum.

Yeah silver keys are virtually useless now. Best you can get now seems to be a rare and those are useless. The prices are crazy and if they made things a better deal like offering more gold keys or bars for your buck I bet they'd make more money. The gold keys never give anything good anyway so way charge so much for them.

Id take it

Even if the shop was just 1 unit a week (for each rarity), ex. In an invasion event you could:
    Buy a random UR that is dealt every week
    Buy a SR that is the counter measure one
    Buy a NEW rare
    Buy a random UC
    and finally Buy a Officer of Rare+ rarity. lets face it Gree, UC trainers are worse then great bombard.

Quote Originally Posted by littlecap99 View Post
    Even if the shop was just 1 unit a week (for each rarity), ex. In an invasion event you could:
    Buy a random UR that is dealt every week
    Buy a SR that is the counter measure one
    Buy a NEW rare
    Buy a random UC
    and finally Buy a Officer of Rare+ rarity. lets face it Gree, UC trainers are worse then great bombard.
    News alert! The bonus has just been raised to 40%! With this kind of pace, the bonus will be 60% this evening, 75% by tomorrow morning and 100% by year end. Be patient and don't fall for it. However, if you can't help it and pull the trigger, please share what you've got with the rest of the group because we'll all be curious and wondering.

Angry WOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    News alert! The bonus has just been raised to 40%! With this kind of pace, the bonus will be 60% this evening, 75% by tomorrow morning and 100% by year end. Be patient and don't fall for it. However, if you can't help it and pull the trigger, please share what you've got with the rest of the group because we'll all be curious and wondering.
    Well I am just going to have to rush out and buy gold, so they can downgrade those units when they feel like it too. Hahahahaha I crack myself up!