Page 1 of 2 12 Last

What We Need Is A Store

Every other game I have ever played has always had a Store where you could buy specific items. That's what we need here. Every unit should be available for Gold Bars or Game Dollars. No doubt Gree would set the prices outrageously high but at least we would have something to strive for. I think it would greatly improve the game.

Cool idea, Spartan. Thanks for sharing.

Other than units, what would you suggest adding to the store?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    You could sell a 7th slot for our squads.

How about renting a unit for a battle, campaign, or a day or something?

how about putting in some "Land Mines"= special forces soldiers go out quick place random mines for tanks and scouts !
    then when they send them down the line BOOM ! damage done ?
    or
    maybe an APRG that can be sent down the line set up and stays there for the unsuspecting enemy to be mowed down with All Purpose Rail Gun.
    or
    maybe change the Stoopid Great Bombard Missle launcher to a Bomber or Jet fighter ? like honestly 500 time units to activate something that can be killed by a foot soldier before it gets 1 missle of the launch pad!
    Last edited by Ratma2001; 11-19-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Cool idea, Spartan. Thanks for sharing.

Everything else is already available to be bought. If we could buy specific military units, especially if we could use our Game Dollars, that would greatly boost morale and give a real incentive to play and win. I am sure that many more players would buy Gold Bars if they could know in advance exactly what unit they would be getting for their money.

I think it's brutal there has been about 10 threads over the last two weeks with direct questions for Gree/Tadaah with no or a really late/lame response...and when a money making one shows up, they show up instantly with a reply. Clearly profits precede making a quality game rather than vice versa. Adios forum!

Do that Gree, make UR units available for purchase. Right now the game has taken a turn for the worse and the clock is ticking. Make it possible for players to build their armies, all players not just the ones pouring in money. I want some of those UR units as bad as everyone else, like most I can't spend upwards of a hundred dollars on gold bars for the even more less likely opening of a chest and finding a UR unit. It is different now for sure, I got on average about one UR every two weeks. I have burned through almost 75 gold keys and have not gotten even a fairly good SR unit.

Right now, the unit drops are like gambling. It's like a slot machine. I don't enjoy gambling because I hate feeling like I wasted my money. Allowing players to know exactly what they're purchasing would help immensely and, I agree with the above OP, would result in more players spending some money in the game. Look at Samurai Siege. Those guys are geniuses at finding ways to get a lot of players to spend smaller amounts of money. As a result, there are millions playing that game from all over the world. If I spend money buying diamonds, I know exactly what I'm going to get when I use those diamonds in the game. Hence, I don't mind spending the money because I'm making an informed decision. Many games let you convert resources that you've won into other more desirable resources. So, for example, a million game dollars could buy you 5 gold bars or 10 R units could buy you an SR unit or 5 SR units could buy you a UR unit. Give us something to do with the massive amounts of worthless units we're getting. I'm not getting enough SR or UR units to train so I have multiple pages of units in storage, hundreds of millions of game dollars, scads of R Trainers and Officers, etc. And it wouldn't hurt to add a free promo section where people can earn gold by doing offers, like trying other games or watching short promo videos, etc.

it would be better if they let you Morph the old Common and UnCommon units to make a Rare and UnCommon and Rare to make a SuperRare and so on...i could handle that !

In all seriousness, I think there might be some sort of fault within the Gold Key system. I just received my fifth Great Bombard in the last 10 keys. Surely Gree would not condone such unfairness.

From a business point of view, it is very simple - if Gree want us to spend then they must give value for money.

Another idea for the store: include Officers in your event packs.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    Another idea for the store: include Officers in your event packs.
    Yes! And not crappy UC or R Officers either. Include SR and UR Officers in training packs. And not just in the $100 packs either. The likelihood of getting a lot of people to spend $20 is much greater than the chances you'll get as many who will drop $100. I don't know why they don't get that. Hell, Obama built a huge campaign chest on millions of small donations, collecting far more money than his opponent who relied on the big donations only. Same principle applies here.

I also think you would be able to sell campaigns. Players would pay to unlock special campaigns with new and exciting battles and awesome rewards!

One simple example - a special offer - for a limited time only - the Orontes UR on sale for a reasonable price. Just imagine the response! They would be inundated with orders! People would be buying 4, 8, 12. Gree could make a fortune. But they seem to lack the imagination for such a bold move.