Invasion Event Glitch Injustice

A few weeks back, in one of their short Invasion events, a glitch in their system meant that I was unable to claim thousands of points that I had earned by achieving all of the set objectives - infantry killed, tanks destroyed, and so on. As a result I did not receive several prizes that I had legitimately won, including 3 Gold Keys. Despite sending Gree several emails about this, they have failed to even reply, let alone put right the injustice. Did anybody else experience this same problem? Does anyone have any advice on how I might get them to give me what they owe me?

Experienced the same thing. Grees customer service is legendary for

Send in a ticket. And move forward.

Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay in the tickets. We have a rather large number for the agents to handle. They will get to them and we're working on making this process faster. Apologies for the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay in the tickets. We have a rather large number for the agents to handle. They will get to them and we're working on making this process faster. Apologies for the wait.
    Ticket? What is that about? I just sent some emails.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    Ticket? What is that about? I just sent some emails.
    Yes, when you submit an email it opens up a support ticket.

AmadeusINC
    Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Yes, when you submit an email it opens up a support ticket.

AmadeusINC
    Commander
    Well I sent about 5 emails to Gree on this issue, but, unlike on previous occasions, they never even acknowledged receipt of them. What else can I do?

Yes I had same problem, sent in ticket, got a standard GREE Response thanking me for my email and they would let developers know. I spent cash buying gold to boost and therefore felt particular aggrieved and no decent response or compensation.

Thumbs down Responses

All canned autobot responses. I've complained multiple time about losing things due to THEIR glitches. Never a "Let usmake this right". Don't waste your time or money.