Game Lagging and Freezing During War

After submitting tickets and getting nowhere, can I now ask on here what Gree are doing to resolve the issue of the game freezing during war on the ‘Connecting’ page, having to force close, which results in lost energy/gems?

This has happened for the last 3 x epic war. I submitted a ticket to Gree 3 wars ago. They responded in a less than apologetic way and told me it was resolved and that I would be given war energy as compensation. I wasn’t given war energy, I was given a lousy 20 gems as which is a slap in the face considering at some points I am losing 2 out of 4 energy on every refill and spending thousands of gems per war. And to add insult to injury, it has been happening ever since so clearly hasn’t been resolved.

It is not just me who has this issue, many others in #1 guild have complained of the same problem so I would imagine it is occurring across the board. I opened a second ticket during Voidwalker war and haven’t had a response.

Please advise what you are going to do about this Gree as it is costing not only a load of gems but also time which is highly frustrating when trying to get a good lead!
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

There had been updates since 3 wars ago, have u updated?

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    There had been updates since 3 wars ago, have u updated?
    Yeah I have, issue persists

Maybe yesterday's update as Heroic Mode started will fix it. I won't hold my breath....
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

No problems here.

A proble. I have been getting kicked off after the battle.

i completly agree with her
    many people in my guild having problems with game freezing including me as well:
    since your email support iscomplete bull**** where i dont even get any replies i hope you read it here at least.
    im GM of The Rainbow Rug like i said above me and many other people are experiencing the same issue
    this war its the same again and you didnt do anything against it...

so fix this ****
    Paco loves Indigo
    Rainbow Rug GM

Angry

4th WAR STILL HAPPENING!! More gems wasted!!!

Wall of silence from mods, still no response to ticket.

Any chance Gree????
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

I didn't have any issues with the game freezing during the war, but it is freezing during heroic mode for me. On both iOS and Android.