GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: To those who speak for us to the mighty ones at Gree HQ

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs up To those who speak for us to the mighty ones at Gree HQ

Greetings:
    I don't know if you can see it, hear it, or feel it; but many of our lot are peeved.
    Something has angered them.
    Some of them are angered, agitated, excited, annoyed, and aggravated.
    They tell me they've been slighted, harmed, and locked out of their valued games.
    Your game, by the way, boss lady or boss man.
    They want to like you again.
    If you could gift them something of great value to them, little value to you, they could get over it.
    Why not offer them, each and everyone of them, TEN VAULTS OF GOLD?
    If you gave them TEN VAULTS OF YOUR GOLD, and accompanied that with an apology, thanking them for supporting you, sticking with you through the latest controversy; I think they'd cry, and feel love for your game, again!

Here's the thing, they DO love you.
    They are sad to feel anything but the purest love and utmost respect for you.
    They're hurt, and a token of REAL appreciation, friendship, and mutual respect will bring them home to you.
    They'll even get their friends to return.

They'll start spending again, and a nice 60% off sale through the end of November will be the First Thanksgiving of Gree, just as the Pilgrims and Native Americans did centuries ago.
    Isn't that what your bosses need, boss lady or boss man?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Neat idea, but remember that nothing is free. They could give out ten vaults of gold, but then each of the next few events would cost 10 vaults of gold to complete. Its often a losing battle when they find ways to "offset" any "gifts" they provide us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The apology note would be nice though. I would even settle for some communication and updates from the mods. How hard is it to say "we really don't know what to do to fix the game right now...but we're working hard on it".

Give us something.

Banned
    Post Count
    I suspect the "fix"'will come in the form of 5.0. If I suspect correctly, you guys that think you got screwed with 4.5 ain't seen nothin yet.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    The apology note would be nice though. I would even settle for some communication and updates from the mods. How hard is it to say "we really don't know what to do to fix the game right now...but we're working hard on it".

Give us something.
    We are getting something. We are getting the shaft from Gree. Throw in a choice finger as well.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They would never do this. Maybe 1 vault of gold, but 10? I dont think so ��
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The point I think is that any tangible credit associated with an apology at least gives the control to the player. 30 energy was a nice gesture and on the right lines... But as with most folks the impact of the poor performance of the game is more significant than a third of a vault. I'm not holding my breath...

Modern war sits 62nd in top grossing games for iPad.. With the volume of negative reviews sitting in store new customers are pretty unlikely. Improve the game performance, compensate with a strong apology package and we are happier customers....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This would be great but I all really want is the game to be fixed almost everyone in my faction is on the verge of quitting I myself am one of them I can't even donate money to my faction or talk to them we just want this fixed please

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by doeboy View Post
    This would be great but I all really want is the game to be fixed almost everyone in my faction is on the verge of quitting I myself am one of them I can't even donate money to my faction or talk to them we just want this fixed please
    I've learned NOT to want anything ever since that Christmas I wanted the bright, shiny, red fire truck and Roy Rogers cowboy set. Yeah, that never happened, darn Santa Claus sure ate the cookies and drank that egg nog I left the old rascal. LOL

At this point, the best we can do is try to open a dialogue.
    We've never really established the ability to dialogue with our keepers.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I've learned NOT to want anything ever since that Christmas I wanted the bright, shiny, red fire truck and Roy Rogers cowboy set. Yeah, that never happened, darn Santa Claus sure ate the cookies and drank that egg nog I left the old rascal. LOL

At this point, the best we can do is try to open a dialogue.
    We've never really established the ability to dialogue with our keepers.
    Lol if get a fix on the game before Chritmas I'll buy you the shiny red fire truck with working sirens and an extendable ladder and roy rogers cowboy set

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    please do not give me gold, or medpac, or any other stuff that is insulting.

please fire the person(s) that is responsible for code reviews!!!

the fact that each release breaks so much existing stuff, many things that used to work, should embarrass you (gree) to the point where you have a bag over your collective heads.

as a programmer, i watch your screwups and it is amazing. yes, bugs happen, but the volume that you guys create new problems exceeds what anyone could imagine!

and i am not event talking about the general connection issues fiasco with the 4.5.2 load. WHICH HASN'T REMOVED FROM ITUNES, and is still available for download and is suggested for upgrading.

super simplistic example... building upgrades. when you try to upgrade more buildings then allowed, nice change to show the cost of the next upgrade... BUT when the upgrade button is hit, "can not reach server!". who is the genius that coded that and didn't test it? and if those people still have a job, dev and/or qa person, another gree management failure! you have the popup code for what is currently in progress and didn't use it. and didn't test it. at all. in dev or qa. and not caught in code review either.

of course, that is what we have all come to know and love about you folks! breaking good, working code, one release at a time!

the other problems you have stem from operations. the number of events that fail to operate properly is amazing. just look at the last one. the 3-in-1 screw up. we all know the code works when properly configured. but the pilot flew this plane straight into the mountain.

just about every event has a problem. usually it's a late start, but it's always something! (24hr events that start with 22hrs on the clock... )

while i don't play, and won't play, any of your other games, seeing that KA is having issues proves that the points of failure go across your product line and basically show they are systemic in nature.

changes at the bottom need to be met with change at the top. when the bottom doesn't do their job, that is usually a result of failure at the top.

then support: given all the screwups of devs and ops, these guys are your chance to stem the flow of problems and dissatisfied customers. WRONG!!!! no confirm on gold purchase, and ask for gold back (slow screen response, touch ahead buffer = errors, fine) NO! NO! NO! I didn't want a LT gold unit! i touched the screen twice while the app was initializing for 5 minutes, and bang! 250 gold gone!

from top to bottom, so much wrong.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pick_sax View Post
    please do not give me gold, or medpac, or any other stuff that is insulting.

please fire the person(s) that is responsible for code reviews!!!
    Sorry, but you need to go to the top here.
    If the coder or the reviewer is responsible, a good manager would have fired him a long time ago.
    So what does that say about management? Draw your own conclusions.
    My 2 p?
    Management is counting their money.
    Instead, they should go to the mirror shop, for a long, long look.....
    Then again, some people just only care about one thing: their wallet.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    you stopped reading too soon... and while i said usually... in this case, that's a given!

changes at the bottom need to be met with change at the top. when the bottom doesn't do their job, that is usually a result of failure at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumiala View Post
    Sorry, but you need to go to the top here.
    If the coder or the reviewer is responsible, a good manager would have fired him a long time ago.
    So what does that say about management? Draw your own conclusions.
    My 2 p?
    Management is counting their money.
    Instead, they should go to the mirror shop, for a long, long look.....
    Then again, some people just only care about one thing: their wallet.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    No fire truck for me, but I did get a nice set of chaps just like the cowboy in village people. Oops, did I just say that

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    you stopped reading too soon... and while i said usually... in this case, that's a given!
    My apologies, I stand corrected.