Thread: Nagoa nightmare

Nagoa nightmare

Has anybody won this with only infantry? I get nowhere near the enemy base before getting guned down, even with 6 lvl 50 Prines, or six Snipers.

I have not done this one nor the all infantry in the campaign after. I'm pretty sure these were untested, they seem impossible. I can field 2 Hastatus Primes, Liangs Reapers, Sand Viper, and 2 Hastatus Snipers (all long range powerful stuff), they get murdered along with the camp very fast. Luckily there are more than 275 stars available. I currently have 271, and soon as I can figure out how to deploy the 18 chopper ones I will have won the SR officer.

By the way it's 375 stars to get the SR officer which is nearly impossible with the current objectives that were untested by the 12 year old developers.

Have you tryed to supply up as far as ya can, this might help. Try using the all your energy units.

Yeah, I laughed when I saw some of the tasks we had to perform to get a star. No way to win some of them. I don't believe I have a single 5 star mission that I've won. Lots of 4 star, but there's always that one star that is impossible to get. Win a battle in the Somapura Slam mission using all infantry against that Orontes? Not!

Doesn't matter how much one runs up the supply. Tried that myself with Primes, Snipers ect even flooding with squads of rocket troops, Liangs reapers ect in about as many combinations as there are. I have come with zero wins on that one. If anyone has beat it, you would have to post a screen shot for me to believe it.

These seem more impossible than getting out 18 helicopters...

Lol. No kidding. I laughed at that one, too. Especially on a timed battle. I don't think I've ever deployed 18 helos in a battle.
    Last edited by Ldomino; 11-22-2014 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Add