Wild Turkey Saloon LTB

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Turkey Saloon LTB

Post Count

Wild Turkey Saloon LTB

I'm so pumped up for the new LTB! I was hoping it would be out today, but probably will be released tomorrow around 4:00PM Central time, I hope. Any insider info on it? I hope it's as good as Diamond Grillz.

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Have you seen the Turkey Tavern LTB for kingdom age?

I hope we get the same mod.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Here is hoping for a expensive buy and a decent collection ideally 24 or 12hr
    Wouldn't mind the rewards to boost your defence which lags compared to attack

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    talking about unreleased content is against the forum rules of conduct.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Defense mod is the last thing i'd want. I can't think of anything more useless. Building output is nice but i'd prefer upgrade time reduction.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    At first I though it was 10% for each level upgraded. Man that would of been crazy
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    The mod will be divided equally throughout the 10 levels. If we get that mod.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Unless they come up with new uses for cash what would be the point of increased building output?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Attack and defense mods are useless in gree games....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    Unless they come up with new uses for cash what would be the point of increased building output?
    For free players, that's the only game left in this game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    For free players, that's the only game left in this game.
    True that. Building IPH for mooches to rob is one of my favorite things about this game anymore.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    Everything you post in this forum is heavily biased to your own situation and is of little or no relevance to the majority of players.

Considering heavy gold users and people with an IPH like yours are a minority in this game, I think the average player still has plenty of uses for cash. Syndicate bonuses are not cheap and require a full team effort to max out (finishing 6/10 to 10/10 on all bonuses totals close to $1 trillion), the amount of cash required to max out on the most powerful/expensive store items I guesstimate to be somewhere around $100 billion, not every LTB is cheap, and the upgrades on any decent LTB will run the average player several billion if they want to upgrade it all the way.

Increased building output would be a fantastic mod to have attached to LTB prizes. In my opinion, anything to do with building output, upgrade time, or upgrade cost would be perfect mods for LTB prizes. They certainly aren't any less useful than attack and/or defence mods.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sorry my perspective is the only position that I can tender an opinion from adequately.

Regardless, I remember it was just a few short months ago that there were numerous threads calling for updates to be made to purchasable items in the store. And if the issue is not addressed I believe it will be a short time before these threads start to creep back onto the board. While the syndicate bonuses are not inexpensive they are also not limitless and syndicates are indeed starting to finish them.
    So why not ask gree to start to address the impending issue sooner as opposed to later. Roll out better items in the store, both cash buildings and weapons. Make iph relevant in events such as street assault and ltbs. Reward people that have built their iph or who have cash reserves.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Everything you post in this forum is heavily biased to your own situation and is of little or no relevance to the majority of players.

Considering heavy gold users and people with an IPH like yours are a minority in this game, I think the average player still has plenty of uses for cash. Syndicate bonuses are not cheap and require a full team effort to max out (finishing 6/10 to 10/10 on all bonuses totals close to $1 trillion), the amount of cash required to max out on the most powerful/expensive store items I guesstimate to be somewhere around $100 billion, not every LTB is cheap, and the upgrades on any decent LTB will run the average player several billion if they want to upgrade it all the way.

Increased building output would be a fantastic mod to have attached to LTB prizes. In my opinion, anything to do with building output, upgrade time, or upgrade cost would be perfect mods for LTB prizes. They certainly aren't any less useful than attack and/or defence mods.
    +1

Well said....

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Even with the mods, can we get some items in them stat ranges?? So used to seeing a +1 and 20k
    but I guess if I add it up, it would be similar to OP