Wild Turkey Saloon LTB - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wild Turkey Saloon LTB

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Only heavy gold users at this point have no use for the best store items. Everyone else can still make good use of them if they can afford them.
    Only the rp items are worth buying pretty much lol and wait you can max out on items in the store?
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    To me i really hate the 6 hour collection time. The only great full thing for this LTB is that it will allow me to finally hit my 100mill IPH mark. So excited!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Only the rp items are worth buying pretty much lol and wait you can max out on items in the store?
    This shouldn't have to be told to anyone who has played enough to reach level 133, but here goes. You can use 5 mafia per level up to a maximum of 500 mafia at level 100. Each mafia member can use up to 5 items, one from each item category. You can have an infinite number of any item, but you can only use a maximum number of any one item.

And you'll never earn enough RP to max out on those items, so the cash items are still of value.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was hoping we would get a unique mod like in the Kingdom Age screenshot, but nope. More defense. Why couldn't we get a +1% stackable building output, too?

Post Count
    This shouldn't have to be told to anyone who has played enough to reach level 133, but here goes. You can use 5 mafia per level up to a maximum of 500 mafia at level 100. Each mafia member can use up to 5 items, one from each item category. You can have an infinite number of any item, but you can only use a maximum number of any one item.

And you'll never earn enough RP to max out on those items, so the cash items are still of value.
    Ohh lol of course I know that.. just the way you worded it made it sound like you were saying you can only buy a maximum number of an item in the store
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Ohh lol of course I know that.. just the way you worded it made it sound like you were saying you can only buy a maximum number of an item in the store
    Stay in school, kid.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like the building. It's not a recycled one. It looks like an old western saloon. Nice theme with the U.S. Thanksgiving plus a fine reference to the adult beverage of the same name. Also ltbs are the cheapest way to increase attack and defense strength without adding any exp. Nice job on this one.

Post Count
    Plus`s for me is its small , relatively cheap to build and upgrade , its small and looks ok .

Downside for me - someone posting a thread about it before its even released . Its the one thing besides war that I actually look forward to , the surprise on Wednesday or Thursday of what building will be released . If you know ahead of time , good for you , but please keep the information to yourself in future .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just because you maxed on them doesn't mean you do not benefit from them. It means you have as many as you can use. Nothing more, nothing less. The cash you spent on them will still have been put to good use until all of those items become obsolete, and I'd bet the farm you still use at least 100 of each. Probably even more than that, as I have several acquaintances in the 300m-400m stats range who have told me they could still use anywhere from 100-250 of each of the best store items.
    Didn't say anything about the items in my inventory. I no longer benefit from cash items in the store.

Post Count
    def mods are great
    SAS 1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    Plus`s for me is its small , relatively cheap to build and upgrade , its small and looks ok .

Downside for me - someone posting a thread about it before its even released . Its the one thing besides war that I actually look forward to , the surprise on Wednesday or Thursday of what building will be released . If you know ahead of time , good for you , but please keep the information to yourself in future .
    Or.....you could NOT click on threads with NEW LTB in the title......

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    Didn't say anything about the items in my inventory. I no longer benefit from cash items in the store.
    Reported for trolling because you can't possibly be this stupid.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Reported for trolling because you can't possibly be this stupid.
    some people just don't get it. Solid comeback.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Or.....you could NOT click on threads with NEW LTB in the title......
    It also had the name of the LTB in the title or did you miss that in a hurry to be a smart arse ?
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...xt-Week-Events!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    This weekend and next week's new and exciting events:

-Auto Row Assault Battle for Empire City event
    -Wild Turkey Saloon limited time building and goal chain
    -Marco Semental Raid Boss
    -Triple Threat LTQ! Play through each action-packed LTQ and collect reward equipment at the end of each installment to continue the chain! If you missed an installment, head to the store to stock up on necessary items!
    It also had the name of the LTB in the title or did you miss that in a hurry to be a smart arse ?
    People are allowed to discuss things Gree tells us about. Tadaaah released the name of the building 5 days before this thread started.