Page 8 of 17 First ... 678910 ... Last

more suggestions

We all love raid wars, and respect to all the top guilds, and top players who grind to the top.
    However, by default the top guild is full of the top 10 players receiving basicly 2 war epics from one event. ( they usually use previously won op war epics on raid boss)
    This is creating a power gap that was partially addressed by adding many chest epics to the fusion list. But its gotten to the point of chasing down the top guild/players is becoming a problem that cannot be solved even with excessive gems.
    Furthermore the large amount of guilds in one reward bracket is too much, when the game says 23 mil points for next bracket, we stop and maintain position.
    I'm suggesting more divisions of reward brackets and something rewarded that directly opposes awarding 2x epics for the same event.
    I'm not opposing top players or guilds, you grind you deserve it. But come on, really?

new armors & epics

I really like the new armor sets for christmas. Im already making the kodiak armor. I just wish id get all the gems ive done offers for so i can get some of my epics i really want

and finally

So many of us that have been playing the game for a long time have lots of epics that go unused because epic boss armor+ has eclipsed them in stats. Moontide, blazeborne, tectonic, etc... many people have opined having a trading system for gems, or just give them away to some other guild mate. I would love to see that however the potential for abuse is too great on that one. We have these armors and want to do something other than let them collect dust.
    Previous poster suggested enhancing armor to unlimited stats. Bad idea.
    How about, enhance armor from 99 to 150 and that armor becomes a plus version.
    Its not something easily achieved as anyone who has gotten an armor from level 90 to Max can tell you. But would revive alot of these armors and bring them back to a current level epic above boss + armors.
    Thanks for the chance to offer suggestions.

one more time, sorry guys :)

The game board has become stale. I've had 12 Max upgraded training fields and 3 Max armorsmiths for a very long time. While the armorsmiths serve their purpose every time ( always be crafting) the training fields harvesting gold has gotten to the point of uselessness. After you have Max guild bonuses and 28 million gold your kinda like, wish there was another use for spots.
    In heroic mode we were given the chance to farm for components to craft legendary armors. Awesome. Maybe introducing a new building that lets us farm something other than produce gold.
    Ideas, produce gems instead. Forget free gems videos, they don't pay.
    Produce fusion stones, produce keys ( kinda like archeologist or something, finds a random item, idk) just something other than gold.
    Thanks again.

Boss Armor collections and Keys.

Players would really appreciate the ability to purchase a certain quantity of keys for these boss armor collection events. If you get 8 keys from crafting and keeping the basic and plus armors, Players would really appreciate the ability to buy three more… There is almost always a guaranteed prize when you open 11 chest at once.

I'd also like to point out that such an ability would encourage gem spending among normally free to play gamers. Many wouldn't be willing to buy 11 keys at once; but three…

epic chests

So I've opened 135 of these top tier chests with no epic.
    I know its chance based, 6x, 8x, even 10x. But still no epic. Really?
    I'm suggesting individual player based progressive odds increase on this chest.
    "Normal" odds on the first chest, then increase that but 1% per additional chest opened until an epic is reached. Then resets back to "normal".
    Everyone likes to open chests, its one of the most fun things in the game to do, however opening 135 and getting nothing seems counter productive. I want to spend gems on this chest and would grind toward an epic, spending more gems, bit after opening that many chests and nothing has turned me away.
    Also please remove the outdated epics in there from being awarded. What use is an epic so old its eclipsed by epic boss+ armors.
    If your gonna leave em in there at least remove regular versions and only award plus tectonis and blazebornes. Lol

costumers service

Well the big upgrade that u could do was do a big update to costumers support and make it more active, because we have a issue and we report it and we got no answer for long more than a month what is very bad....

Thumbs up great idea

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffy Meigs View Post
    So many of us that have been playing the game for a long time have lots of epics that go unused because epic boss armor+ has eclipsed them in stats. Moontide, blazeborne, tectonic, etc... many people have opined having a trading system for gems, or just give them away to some other guild mate. I would love to see that however the potential for abuse is too great on that one. We have these armors and want to do something other than let them collect dust.
    Its not something easily achieved as anyone who has gotten an armor from level 90 to Max can tell you. But would revive alot of these armors and bring them back to a current level epic above boss + armors.
    Exellent idea bro!!

Meet the developers?

I saw the post about today and meeting the developers at 4pm but I can no longer find the post?!? Where did it go or did it get cancelled?

So when is this getting started??

Quote Originally Posted by Derrick Kelsay View Post
    I saw the post about today and meeting the developers at 4pm but I can no longer find the post?!? Where did it go or did it get cancelled?
    There is a Ask the Developers today but it is for Modern War and Crime City. Keep your eyes peeled for news about KnD AMA.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanesha L Parker View Post
    So when is this getting started??
    Some of it has already begun. The rest of the events should come out soon or at least more information about those events.

These events can start anytime this month.
    Last edited by legalious; 12-04-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Heh, 51 extra levels at probably 20 combined stats per level would be +1020 combined stats == between new epic and epic+. And that's before the "becomes a plus" part...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

We all love raid wars, and respect to all the top guilds, and top players who grind to the top.
    However, by default the top guild is full of the top 10 players receiving basicly 2 war epics from one event. ( they usually use previously won op war epics on raid boss)
    This is creating a power gap that was partially addressed by adding many chest epics to the fusion list. But its gotten to the point of chasing down the top guild/players is becoming a problem that cannot be solved even with excessive gems.
    Furthermore the large amount of guilds in one reward bracket is too much, when the game says 23 mil points for next bracket, we stop and maintain position.
    I'm suggesting more divisions of reward brackets and something rewarded that directly opposes awarding 2x epics for the same event.
    I'm not opposing top players or guilds, you grind you deserve it. But come on, really?
    Quote Originally Posted by militarytj View Post
    Exellent idea bro!!
    Thrue very good idea.

Exclamation Raid Wars

Maybe we should send Raid Bosses to ENEMY guilds that will DAMAGE their raid points if left to escape!

Where are my gems?

ive watched over fifty videos in the past two day, and I've only been awarded like 5 gems, is anyone else experiencing this, if so how do I fix it? Thx