Page 7 of 17 First ... 56789 ... Last

excited

I'm excited to see what all is planned for this month!

how do we get the free stuff? also when will al this start?

Well...

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Will never happen. Even with the same rarities being traded it makes zero sense.
    Same rarities makes no sense but if you have a max odin's and wanna trade a maybe a lvl 20 Earthwarden maybe the person will accept

Declare

@Major Anthony

I agree especially those who declare war and don't fight. I hate that.

Reversals back!😊

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Awesome additions to the game! We definitely needed this!
    Trust me the new update being added to the game is going to be AWESOME!
    I'm glad you came back to knd. I watched your videos when I first started out you where a big help much respect!!!

not sure

Mayi know more about it?

When does the event start? And how do u take part?

armor traid

Hello gree I'm excited to see what things are to come one thing I would like to see is the ability to gift or traid armor with guild mates or just players in general

Suggestions

First, congratulations for this great game,

Second, I wanted to suggest to make a monthly war register to be able to check the war activity of the guild members in the last wars. Notice, that we actually can check the participation of the last war.

Quote Originally Posted by Almaric1988 View Post
    If everyone asks they will they should support and serve customers requests and alot of people are requesting a trade center aswell as my self .. especially when we have duplicates
    lol, you always have to ask: "will this feature make Gree more money?".
    If the answer isn't "yes", then it's unlikely to be implemented. If the answer is "less money", then the chance is about zero.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    lol, you always have to ask: "will this feature make Gree more money?".
    If the answer isn't "yes", then it's unlikely to be implemented. If the answer is "less money", then the chance is about zero.
    Trading armors will be abused by people with multiple accounts. Make your secondary account spam free videos accumulate hundreds of gems, buy chests, trade all the good armors to your main account. Delete account and repeat. New accounts can always spam more gems.

Creating secondary accounts as extra armor storage (one stores all the fire armors and fusion boosts, one stores all the earth armor and boosts).

people trading armors during wars to help guildies over night as they sleep. (I see conspiracy theorist)

People selling their there armors for real money without giving up their accounts.

Crafting two heroic epic+ because you traded to get the normal heroic epic.

Trading armor is risky business. there is more to it than simply trying to reduce the storage space. There will be people abusing it then people will complain that it is not fair.
    Last edited by Smiley80; 12-04-2014 at 06:34 AM.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Great. I wonder how it will happen

player suggestions

My suggestions for improving game play.
    1. Player past guild history.
    Our guild boots people for inactivity, and they just change their name and try to sneak back in. I have friended all members of our guild and check new recruits friend codes.
    There should be an easier way.
    2. Only Leadership role people should be able to declare.
    Recently had an ex guild member slip back in. And "rogue declare" every chance the
    They got. It really messed up our performance. A commander shouldn't have this ability.
    3. Chests rewards.
    I open tons of silver and gold keys all the time and never get any thing decent in those because I'm so high level. Ocassional gems is OK, but I'm suggesting, maybe when you open a chest with a silver key, you could get a gold key. Open a chest with a gold key, chance of purple key.

Hail GREE

yeah agree and disagree with account merge, but dont know why u allways watch the picture from a bad view. if it will be a bit more thinking there are alolot of ways not to make user abuse of the merge.and i have 3 acc one my main started 2 years ago , second and third started 1 year ago,one for my girl and one i wanted to make one extra member in guild to be more active and now i am stuck with it cause i had it on my tablet and my tablet got broken and dont have the money i must switch acc every war and on al 3 i have nice epics 2 of them 1 war epic and dont know what to do its making me crazy to switch ) but if they want to make merging acc be possible.. they can also make some rules in order that other players not to abuse, like put a limit merge for example and r other rules that cant stop the abuse thing. ui would like better that a new cool thing would be that when a friend is using u on defeating eb r quests would be nice to receive a gift like u know a gold key dark prince i dont ask cause its to much ))) and everything its possible, u must just want to do that and ofcourse in gree case they must also have something to win and its sthing normal.oo just got a new idea,if u want to merge, u buy a rainbow see simple.

Love Your suggestions

I agree. As we get stronger, we no longer want to open the silver or gold chests. We are more concerned about getting Dark Prince keys or keys to the epic chest. Yeah, a guild history report would be great. I'm a GM myself and I have some non-active members. Finding new members and ensuring that they can only do certain things would be a big help. It's nothing against them, I just feel they should have more experience before they can make major calls like declaring war.