Page 4 of 17 First ... 2345614 ... Last

Logged in

I logged in! When do I get me free gift?

Updates

I think it would be great if the amount of gold was increased from smelting armours. Also, boss events that target just gold, xtals or keys. Be great to see a bigger Kingdom to generate more gold/ armour production

Ready to play. Make it worth it !

Cool december

what should we expect

Creativity

The contests for creating Armor and even an Epic Boss? I am SO in!

Can't wait to see updates coming

Friends

I would like to see the max on friends list increase to at least 150-175, and please remove the friend hiring list is does more harm than it does good, especially with the on the DP stage for heroic mode. I only need 7 more fragments for finmail plus version and the friend hiring limit could get in the way.

free epics? from gree?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Jenkins View Post
    Everyone should get a free epic for xmas!!!!
    yeah free epuics ) from GREE ??? which one u want? komodo, northener,soulshard,aegis of sky,blazebourn r oo i know moontinde ) if gree wil give free epics 60% will be epics like this ones )

player appreciation month. I look forward to it.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Trade for armor would be a great addition. Possibly allow gifting too (1 per day would stop things getting too silly.
    BOTH of these could be subject to players using this to create level 1 super players though i.e. create new account, and then send over all of their epic armour, so this would need to be limited somehow.

Possibly changing the fusing so that you CAN fuse 2 armour with the same elements, in order to try to get an upgrade armour of that element?

I need item

I heard gree is giving epic armour? Where do i get it?

Thank you everyone so much for stopping by! More details about the contests will be posted starting next week, when the first one opens up for submissions!

As for the free stuff, be sure to log in throughout the month, because you never know what you will get!

We really hope you enjoy everything!

Knights and dragons

I will send a epic boss design in around 4 days.Please make it come in the game .and where do i submit my design?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkreaper View Post
    I will send a epic boss design in around 4 days.Please make it come in the game .and where do i submit my design?
    Guess reading what Clementine posts is hard to read for some. NEXT WEEK WE WILL KNOW MORE

Free Stuff - YAY!!!

What so all we have to do is log in? into the forum?