Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last

Do it

Gree. Add a trading system it would be awesome!!

How do I use a forum

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

December is Player Appreciation Month In Knights & Dragons

As a way of saying thank you for being a part of the Knights & Dragons community, we have teamed up with the Game Developers to bring you a number of fun contests, content, and events throughout the month of December. This includes:

• Design an Epic Boss Contest - Details Coming Soon!
    • Design an Armor Contest - Details Coming Soon!
    • Developer Ask Me Anything
    • Free Goodies - Login in daily throughout December for a chance at free stuff!
    • New Game Content
    • Improved Daily Login Rewards

Check this thread often for the most recent news and updates on what is coming up!
    How do I do this I am new to forums I have never used a forum ever

Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

December is Player Appreciation Month In Knights & Dragons

As a way of saying thank you for being a part of the Knights & Dragons community, we have teamed up with the Game Developers to bring you a number of fun contests, content, and events throughout the month of December. This includes:

• Design an Epic Boss Contest - Details Coming Soon!
    • Design an Armor Contest - Details Coming Soon!
    • Developer Ask Me Anything
    • Free Goodies - Login in daily throughout December for a chance at free stuff!
    • New Game Content
    • Improved Daily Login Rewards

Check this thread often for the most recent news and updates on what is coming up!
    As a Knights and Dragons youtuber, I would absolutely love to have a QnA season with a game developer would be amazing!

I have never used a forum so bear with me

So thank you for appreciating us um can me and my brother work on a drawing or does it have to e one person?

Great !

Nice job Gree! Thanks!
    Guild : Chiangmai
    Line : mooky_567
    Code : XBG-WBR-XCM

Free epics on Xmas

GREE please give us a random epic or 2 from either a limited chest, raid, war or fusion for Xmas.

And also can you add in a guild armor giving event every other month or so starting this December? Like if a guild member has extra armor, they can give it to other guild members for them to get stronger. Exept if you do this, limit the armor to 1 per person for every guild member. For example a Guild Master has armor, he/she gives it to another member. Then a Guild sentinel or champion can give armor to the same person. And please make it work for all members like Commanders and HC and GC and GS and GM.

Tnx and Merry Xmas GREE!!!

(Advanced lol)

Nice, so when we design the boss we will also be able to choose the elements and such right? What if we decide on a star crystal armor?

Armor Trading???

make it possible to trade armors 2 legends for epic, epic for epic and so on so that people with great luck and extra armors can share the wealth I am a beloved member and of this game I just wish this one thing was added (could even make it so they have to buy trade tokens !!! just ideas to also make you money as well !!! thanks a lot and look forward to creating a great armor for you guys

p.s. if the epic armor created is chosen does the maker get a special version with higher stats than even the plus ?

Epic Boss

Make it so we can use 4 of our own knights and 2 friends on epic boss because we get 10 energy yet we can only use 8 at best.

armor

What do u guys think about an armor with a bow and a shield or another armor like the blazestone with 2 swords or a sword and an axe

merge team

Hi to all guild that uses wechat we the real idgaf guild would like to merge. Anyone interested pm me my wechat id is batousai21. Thank you

Outstanding, glad to see

Christmas wish

I love the new heroic mode! Very challenging! Love the new life injected in the game. My wish for Christmas is to have the free videos pay off the gems due! I watch 3-4 free videos a day hoping to see results, use my personal data but still never get any gems. Apparently it will be fixed! So I hope Santa is listening! I'm not asking for any payback, just want it to work like it was originally! For the rest keep up the great work! Oh yes before I forget, why not get the armour inventory bigger to store at least 500 armours. What we have now is not enough! Thanks a million Gree!

YAY me so happy :)

I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT WE GET YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

pluss cant wait to see what people draw for armors i dout i could draw anything maybe a stick figure lol

hoping the next epic craftable is a dragon type armor love those
    or a santa christmass craftable would love that holiday based

also why not make your alls chat have a notifaction so people dont have to down load other apps to chat we will know when people are talking in guild
    Last edited by Nottingham; 12-02-2014 at 03:14 AM.

Idea for furure improvement

With the heroic mode event... I got the intuition that a new armor class will also be coming up soon... If it was not in the plan, here would be my suggestion:

New armor class: Heroic
    max level: none. ( you can upgrade as long as you can... But gold cost always increase)

Another suggestion... Why not giving some properties to the capes other than the look... Exemple of properties a cape could grant to the knight who wears it:
    - adds to armor power stat
    - adds to armor defense stat
    - increase chance to hit (lower misses)
    - increase chance of a miss to oponnent
    - adds a third element to an armor (possibly a bit too powerful)
    - ect...