Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Hart View Post
    Dear Makers Of KnD,

I bring to you today...a suggestion like no other! Let's face it brohans, the issue with your game is that you need to optimize the Guild Wars. No one can compete against Rainbow Rug and Tug, and no one will try to, so since the rewards for 2nd through 10th are practically the same epic, why compete and spend more gems? You'd be nuts to. Maybe you should make things a little more interesting to shake up the top 10? We all know that the rainbow crews dont need anymore Epic +'s. But here's a suggestion about everyone and their mother has suggested! An Epic + for 2nd and 3rd place! Holy crap! What an idea! You'd make things competitive again! Or just keep doing what you're doing and watch gem spenders quit when they realize that their poor regular epics cant match up against Rug's Epic +'s.
    Or you guys can do what we did in Android and take down the guild that's ran the top spot...just sayin.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Or you guys can do what we did in Android and take down the guild that's ran the top spot...just sayin.
    This. A guild is capped at 40 members. Find 40 people that are willing to drop a load of gems and lose some sleep and you'll get rank 1. All it takes is some time to plan.
    no

fusion

We should be able to fuse any epic during aweek or the rest of the month,chest wars and raid epic

Guild leadership positions

We currently have 5 positions within a guild, i.e. Guild Master, High Commander, etc.. My suggestion would be to up the position count to 7 or 8, perhaps creating special positions for wars/raids. This current set-up just seems alittle stagnant. Btw, I love the two most recent additions (Heroic/Rings & Amulets) to the game, it's brought alittle more life back into it!

some old some new

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffy Meigs View Post
    The game board has become stale. I've had 12 Max upgraded training fields and 3 Max armorsmiths for a very long time. While the armorsmiths serve their purpose every time ( always be crafting) the training fields harvesting gold has gotten to the point of uselessness. After you have Max guild bonuses and 28 million gold your kinda like, wish there was another use for spots.
    In heroic mode we were given the chance to farm for components to craft legendary armors. Awesome. Maybe introducing a new building that lets us farm something other than produce gold.
    Ideas, produce gems instead. Forget free gems videos, they don't pay.
    Produce fusion stones, produce keys ( kinda like archeologist or something, finds a random item, idk) just something other than gold.
    Thanks again.
    New
    Can you do something with unused craftable components?
    I haven't crafted a basic armor since I was level 5.
    I have over 3000 fire shards just sitting there.
    Can you implement a way to combine them to upgrade to a better component or maybe smelt them for gold. I would take either.
    I'm sure others have more than I do and at this point is useless to lots of us.
    Thanks.

I cant get gems

When I go get gems I cant click on the video offers its grayed out why is this happening

Make more things for guilds

1.Can you make that only high commanders and above can declare or scout raid bosses.
    2.Can you make members of guild donate gems into the guild.
    3. Can you make that guild master can give guild money to members and if you make that you can donate gems to the guild that the guild master can give those gems to members.
    4.Can you make new capes

My line id is timk99 and im the gm of Shadow Beasts
    Last edited by Timk991996yolo; 12-09-2014 at 11:30 AM. Reason: misspelled something

Quote Originally Posted by Timk991996yolo View Post
    1.Can you make that only high commanders and above can declare or scout raid bosses.
    2.Can you make members of guild donate gems into the guild.
    3. Can you make that guild master can give guild money to members and if you make that you can donate gems to the guild that the guild master can give those gems to members.
    4.Can you make new capes

My line id is timk99 and im the gm of Shadow Beasts
    1. Only High Commanders and up can scout raid bosses already. It would be nice to see an option for it to be implemented in guild wars too.

2. How would gems be use of the guild? Would it be converted to gold or would there be specific things you could buy with gems only?

3. This would completely unbalance the game if used a way beyond what was intended. I.e. People could make multiple farming accounts to collect gold and gems for stronger account.

4. I would love to see new gold and gem capes. Sounds like a great idea

Player apperication my ass. Taking our gem videos away and forcing us to buy stuff from greed month is more like it. Give us our videos back greed and make ring and amulet reward milestones for raids arena and eb.

free goodies?

Where are the free goodies

vanishing

So I have a new suggestion to this game.
    Is so awesome everyone will benefit from it.
    I just logged in and all my rings and amulets disappeared.
    I've been farming and had gotten over 100 total between both rings and amulets.
    They just straight out vanished.
    How about. No more vanishing items. Or how about returning items and not give automated responses like were looking into it.
    I worked like crazy to get those and now, nothing.
    Suggestion for making game better.
    NO MORE VANISHING ITEMS.

Goodies?

Player appreciation? How about fixing the game? The other day the counter for Avalance of Gems got screwy. It counted down to ~900 and on the next day it counted UP to ~1200. It cheated me out of ~300 gems. In terms of real money, it is roughly $35 more or less. How about compensate me for this, GREE?

new idea

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

December is Player Appreciation Month In Knights & Dragons

As a way of saying thank you for being a part of the Knights & Dragons community, we have teamed up with the Game Developers to bring you a number of fun contests, content, and events throughout the month of December. This includes:

• Design an Epic Boss Contest - Details Coming Soon!
    • Design an Armor Contest - Details Coming Soon!
    • Developer Ask Me Anything - Join us December 9th at 11am PST!
    • Free Goodies - Login in daily throughout December for a chance at free stuff!
    • New Game Content
    • Improved Daily Login Rewards

Check this thread often for the most recent news and updates on what is coming up!
    so i came up with something that might be good. How about in friend pvp battles you create a gamble icon next to the profile and battle icons allowing friends to wager gold or items. the idea is that when you click the gamble button it sends a request to the friend asking them if they want to wager against you and have a cap i.e. 1000 gold or a 2 star armor and the when the battle is over the winner automatically gets the reward. I think it would add a bonus to the friend pvp battles that many players if not all would enjoy. From the guild Crowned Kings via cstyle and SirE011311
    Last edited by Chad Skiles; 12-10-2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: forgot some stuff

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffy Meigs View Post
    So I have a new suggestion to this game.
    Is so awesome everyone will benefit from it.
    I just logged in and all my rings and amulets disappeared.
    I've been farming and had gotten over 100 total between both rings and amulets.
    They just straight out vanished.
    How about. No more vanishing items. Or how about returning items and not give automated responses like were looking into it.
    I worked like crazy to get those and now, nothing.
    Suggestion for making game better.
    NO MORE VANISHING ITEMS.
    I completely agree with you good sir because i have experienced the same thing over and over but not just with rings and amulets but with stuff that i win from the arena many many items i have earned by spending real money and winning have just vanished into thin air and not response and no compensation from gree so how about some customer service. You guys are getting rich off of us players because you created a fun game but seriously fix the problem before we make this viral among other players. Because it isnt cool and i want you guys to succeed because i love this game

armor contest

Please tell me that the armor contest isn't going to be making an armor for the winning epic boss. And you guys with the vanishing items sounds to me like either you had poor internet connection or your using/doing something you shouldn't *cough* 3rd party programs *cough*
    Last edited by Sean A Roberts; 12-10-2014 at 08:08 PM.