Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last

Talking Christmas the time of giving

since it's the season of giving, can we all get and epic armor that we don't already have please that would make our days all around the world and keep us battling the dark prince for another year😃😃😃😉

Quote Originally Posted by Andreia Valente View Post
    Well 1 thing its true if gems prices get lowered the game will get more competitive because more ppl would buy more gems . because the gems price its to high!
    gems, just like for ex. patented medicines, are a mini monopoly and priced to optimize company profit...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick288084 View Post
    I would like to be able to give the people in my guild armor that I don't use anymore. I have an epic armor that I can't use and I have people in my guild that could use somthing extra muscle in their lineup
    And people keep mentioning that without thinking trough the consequences.
    - mass amounts of alts to farm things for a main account
    - accounts get more interesting for "hackers" if they can funnel away the contents to other accounts.
    (and for non-hackers, would probably cause a bunch of "epic auction room" line chats to pop up, which isn't good for Gree profits...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    Hey community is there anyone who could help me with how to get the free goodies??
    just got a "whopping" 2 gem free goodie in game.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

GUILD WAR Restrictions

Dear Makers Of KnD,

I bring to you today...a suggestion like no other! Let's face it brohans, the issue with your game is that you need to optimize the Guild Wars. No one can compete against Rainbow Rug and Tug, and no one will try to, so since the rewards for 2nd through 10th are practically the same epic, why compete and spend more gems? You'd be nuts to. Maybe you should make things a little more interesting to shake up the top 10? We all know that the rainbow crews dont need anymore Epic +'s. But here's a suggestion about everyone and their mother has suggested! An Epic + for 2nd and 3rd place! Holy crap! What an idea! You'd make things competitive again! Or just keep doing what you're doing and watch gem spenders quit when they realize that their poor regular epics cant match up against Rug's Epic +'s.

Wow way to be a douche man. ^

epic raid

could you update the raid to be a lot easier on lvl 3 and 2 please and for top 1000 guild in raid can you give us epics please

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Hart View Post
    Dear Makers Of KnD,

I bring to you today...a suggestion like no other! Let's face it brohans, the issue with your game is that you need to optimize the Guild Wars. No one can compete against Rainbow Rug and Tug, and no one will try to, so since the rewards for 2nd through 10th are practically the same epic, why compete and spend more gems? You'd be nuts to. Maybe you should make things a little more interesting to shake up the top 10? We all know that the rainbow crews dont need anymore Epic +'s. But here's a suggestion about everyone and their mother has suggested! An Epic + for 2nd and 3rd place! Holy crap! What an idea! You'd make things competitive again! Or just keep doing what you're doing and watch gem spenders quit when they realize that their poor regular epics cant match up against Rug's Epic +'s.

As if rainbow doesn't have enough people to fill 3 guilds who will all go T3.

Quote Originally Posted by peacock123 View Post
    could you update the raid to be a lot easier on lvl 3 and 2 please and for top 1000 guild in raid can you give us epics please
    I don't see it happening that Gree is going to give T1000 an epic, then you almost have to do nothing to get an epic.

Maybe T1 -> new epic+
    T2 - T10 -> new epic
    T11 - T25 -> older epic+
    T26 - T50 -> older epic

Wink where do I go for daily rewards

Ok so tjis is my first time logging in. It is pretty confusing. How do I get daiy rewards during December? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

December is Player Appreciation Month In Knights & Dragons

As a way of saying thank you for being a part of the Knights & Dragons community, we have teamed up with the Game Developers to bring you a number of fun contests, content, and events throughout the month of December. This includes:

• Design an Epic Boss Contest - Details Coming Soon!
    • Design an Armor Contest - Details Coming Soon!
    • Developer Ask Me Anything - Join us December 9th at 11am PST!
    • Free Goodies - Login in daily throughout December for a chance at free stuff!
    • New Game Content
    • Improved Daily Login Rewards

Check this thread often for the most recent news and updates on what is coming up!

free video button

Nothing says appreciation like disabling the free video button for some but not all.... gree: " you no spend money we not appreciate you for earning us real money for watching videos that only work half the time."

You just log in to the game. You should have noticed that the daily rewards have improved slightly. For example, now after 5 days you get 6 gems instead of 3 and after 10 days you get 10 gems instead of 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Baker View Post
    Ok so tjis is my first time logging in. It is pretty confusing. How do I get daiy rewards during December? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AzMaster View Post
    Wow way to be a douche man. ^
    Real original. You bring nothing useful to the table.

Question on the winter nightmare collection. In order to get all the rewards do we need to keep both standard and plus versions of crafted EB armors I r can we fuse away the standard version once you have plus version? Don't want to fuse away if it means losing rewards for basic armors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    In order to get all the rewards do we need to keep both standard and plus versions of crafted EB armors I r can we fuse away the standard version once you have plus version?
    You can get all the rewards by keeping the plus version only. Be careful fusing though, I accidentally fused the plus version of one of the armors for the last collection instead of the non plus version. Screwed myself out of 5 chest keys and a free epic
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

The solution to the problem of the same teams winning raids and wars every weekend...... Heroic Mode. You can get your Epic+ armor and in a few months you can take a crack at t10....... oh yeah, find a good guild too.

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    You can get all the rewards by keeping the plus version only. Be careful fusing though, I accidentally fused the plus version of one of the armors for the last collection instead of the non plus version. Screwed myself out of 5 chest keys and a free epic

That's why i keep both versions till the end, that way i'm always save.