For Mister T

Items used for crafting can only be seen when you have a free armor smith. That is fine unless you are crafting multiple day long armors and want to check your mats. Seems to be an easy fix to add such a screen to the menu system or in the fusion master and not have to wait a day or two to see gow many of something you need.

I know that the armors that you cant use are grayed out for certain elemental knights. It seems like it would save just a little bit of time and hastle to just not have them show up if that knight can't use them. Not a big change, but helps aesthetically.

As far as sorting goes, you have one option, by element. It lists them from highest to lowest in the armor selections screen, lowest to highest in the enchancement screen, then highest to lowest in the combine screen. Sometimes it would be nice to change the order: low to high, high to low, rarity etc..

Combining armors at the fusion master would also be helpful. Some may only combine one armor or two. I use it to combine several common armors in batches to use for enhancing others. It would be a time saver.

I appreciate that not everyone plays the game the same, but some small twaks to what is already there would be helpful.