Page 6 of 17 First ... 4567816 ... Last

Woohooo#

New forum user here, excited for free stuff!

Where do I submit the armor for the armor contest?

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

December is Player Appreciation Month In Knights & Dragons

As a way of saying thank you for being a part of the Knights & Dragons community, we have teamed up with the Game Developers to bring you a number of fun contests, content, and events throughout the month of December. This includes:

• Design an Epic Boss Contest - Details Coming Soon!
    • Design an Armor Contest - Details Coming Soon!
    • Developer Ask Me Anything
    • Free Goodies - Login in daily throughout December for a chance at free stuff!
    • New Game Content
    • Improved Daily Login Rewards

Check this thread often for the most recent news and updates on what is coming up!

Are you guys going to put a thread for the armors? Or do we just post it on and replies?

Change to who can declare wars

This is an issue I see far too often and would like to see it addressed...as a leader in my guild I choose who we allow in. But the "I accadently declared" excuse happens far too often. I would like it to be like the raid bosses where only guild leadership I.e the high commanders and above have unilateral control over when the wars are declared. This will take away the "accadents" and make newer members in higher level guilds earn the right to be able to declare or scout. As a commander you should be learning the ropes not controlong aspects of wars

Trade System?

Can you guys work on a KnD trade system for Xmas? A lot of players would enjoy it but make it so the same rarity of armors have to be traded

K&D

Had to see what this was all about ^

Awesome bew stuff Gree. Good Job.

I used to play KnD but I quit cause it unentertaining. But since my friends told me that you can craft a epic armour I played it back! Then updates came and P.A.M(Player Appreciation Month) came! Im not a artist so I would not like to participate on the contests. Im so happy towards Gree now since it will always be a 8x Chests

Hey Clemintine,

can you give us a little more details on when the first activity will happen? or anything. You peeked the curiosity of many many many first time forum users it would be a shame to lose them all because it is taking too long on your (Gree's) end!!!
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Can't wait for the free stuff and to see peoples ideas

woooooo

I can't wait to see what gree comes up with for the give aways free is always good

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Ryden View Post
    Can you guys work on a KnD trade system for Xmas? A lot of players would enjoy it but make it so the same rarity of armors have to be traded
    Will never happen. Even with the same rarities being traded it makes zero sense.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Buzzkill ^^^^^^^^^^^
    ITSB Godzilla, proud member of The Ill Tempered Sea Bass a T100 Android Guild.

KC Godzilla, proud member of Kings and Conquerors a T100 IOS Guild.

heroic mode is awesome

Cant believe I am crafting an epic plus!~

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Will never happen. Even with the same rarities being traded it makes zero sense.

If everyone asks they will they should support and serve customers requests and alot of people are requesting a trade center aswell as my self .. especially when we have duplicates

Quote Originally Posted by MiserlyCargo57 View Post
    Are you guys going to put a thread for the armors? Or do we just post it on and replies?
    There will be a separate thread for each contest and another one for the final results.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    Hey Clemintine,

can you give us a little more details on when the first activity will happen? or anything. You peeked the curiosity of many many many first time forum users it would be a shame to lose them all because it is taking too long on your (Gree's) end!!!
    The Improved Daily Login is already in effect. The rest should come out soon.

knd winter

Love all of the new events keep up the good work