Page 9 of 17 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Also...

Will the dates and locations for where to send our armory be on the forum, or where shud I look? Thx again

Quote Originally Posted by 18joaquin View Post
    Will the dates and locations for where to send our armory be on the forum, or where shud I look? Thx again
    More details will be coming soon. Stay tuned.

Ok thank you

My thoughts

I apologize in advance as this may end up being a lengthy post. This is probably not what agree and Clementine intended this thread to be used for, but as more people will be reading this thread I will post this here anyway. I have seen recently an increased amount of chatter regarding the ability to trade armors. The main reasoning behind this for most people is for stronger guild members with multiple epics to trade with weaker guild members with no epics so as to make the weaker guild members stronger. As someone who has been playing this game for over a year now and who did not get their first epic until approximately level 150, I do not like the idea of trading armors. I have played the game pretty much every day since I started and have put a lot of time and effort into getting my profile where it is today, so I guess I kind of have a "I have paid my dues" attitude towards getting the 11 epic armors I now have. Beyond that, I also think an armor trading system would create unnecessary animosity amongst players when someone like myself is unwilling to trade their extra epic armors.

I will not, however, leave you with just saying "I don't like it" to the armor trading suggestion. I will offer my own suggestion which effectively gets the same thing accomplished, would benefit the person getting rid of the epic armor and has the potential to make Gree even more money. My suggestion is to implement an armor auctioning system. All levels and classes of armor would be eligible to be auctioned. There would be pre-set minimum bids for each class of armor. 1, 2 and 3 star armors would be auctioned for gold and legendary and epic armors would be auctioned for gems. I would suggest minimum gem bids of 50 gems for legendary armors and 100 gems for epic armors (after all, these armors could already be at the maximum level). The person auctioning off the armor would receive the final bid amount (for example, if I auction my level 99 blazeborn and the high bid is 200 gems, I would receive those gems while the highest bidder receives the armor). Gree would make more money from increased gem sales. Someone might be hesitant to buy gems for chance chest keys since there is not guarantee of a great prize, but in this case there would be a tangible item they are looking at getting and could push them to purchase more gems. Grew could make the auctioning be either only within your guild or it could be across the global community. The only issue is that I'm not sure how difficult it would be to program. I have a little background in programming, but not enough to be able to map this out entirely.

Again, I apologize for the long post, but I felt the need to voice my opinion

Players would really appreciate a 100% overhaul of the in game communication system which is currently so non functional as to have all players find a 3rd partied work around. That means players leave your game to talk to one another.

I would certainly appreciate the ability to see what my items inventory even when all of my armor smiths are in use. (So I know how many more xxx to farm.)

Some other have asked for an upgrade to customer service and I think that would be wonderful. Actually, while not the bright shiny stuff that you are giving us, ALL players would appreciate greater customer service and game stability.

Also, an overhaul of the guild wars would be nice. They need a face lift, don't you think? Most top players can kill a level 10 guardian by themselves…

Your lucky....

Quote Originally Posted by 18joaquin View Post
    ive watched over fifty videos in the past two day, and I've only been awarded like 5 gems, is anyone else experiencing this, if so how do I fix it? Thx
    Your lucky man I haven't been able to watch videos in over 4 days it disappeared and has never reappeared for me...😞

Quote Originally Posted by Derrick Kelsay View Post
    Your lucky man I haven't been able to watch videos in over 4 days it disappeared and has never reappeared for me...��
    Hopefully you didn't use any VPN app like TunnelBear to watch your videos. That might be why if you did. :/

Suggestions for KnD

Here's a suggestion I have been wanting in the game. Guild Chat Notification and Mail/Private Messaging to improve Guild communication. Currently you have guild's seeking outside apps to communicate because the game lacks this functionality.

If implemented, consider setting the notifications for this both through settings and through guild. I can see how High Commanders, Guild Sentinel, Guild Champion, and Guild Master could have an option to receive immediate notifications from said rank (HC, GS, GC, GM), or choose to just have an all notification for Guild Chat on/off in the settings area.

Also, have you considered changing the results of Smelting from gold earnings to materials for crafting? While bosses are the main objective for crafting materials currently, and new items coming in like the rings & amulets; the substitution or option when Smelting armor to be able to choose 'Crafting Materials' or 'Gold' would benefit the Smelting feature. I'd recommend if you do choose to add the material option, make it random for all items (armor, rings, and amulets).

That's my two cents, chime in anyone who has an idea or feels they could an improve this, or if you would like to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by James Fristik IV View Post
    Here's a suggestion I have been wanting in the game. Guild Chat Notification and Mail/Private Messaging to improve Guild communication. Currently you have guild's seeking outside apps to communicate because the game lacks this functionality.

If implemented, consider setting the notifications for this both through settings and through guild. I can see how High Commanders, Guild Sentinel, Guild Champion, and Guild Master could have an option to receive immediate notifications from said rank (HC, GS, GC, GM), or choose to just have an all notification for Guild Chat on/off in the settings area.

Also, have you considered changing the results of Smelting from gold earnings to materials for crafting? While bosses are the main objective for crafting materials currently, and new items coming in like the rings & amulets; the substitution or option when Smelting armor to be able to choose 'Crafting Materials' or 'Gold' would benefit the Smelting feature. I'd recommend if you do choose to add the material option, make it random for all items (armor, rings, and amulets).

That's my two cents, chime in anyone who has an idea or feels they could an improve this, or if you would like to see it.

Guild Communications need to be worked on hardcore. It is incredibly hard to communicate and keep track of what has been said. A notification thing would be great especially for Guild Wars such as "Guild Master has scheduled XYZ," as well as a tab/tracker for who has participated in events so we know who is dead weight and who is helping.

Free

If it's free it for me. Love this game and can't wait to see what else you all bring to it. Would like to see more new epics to fuse and the possibility to fuse pluses would be great

Hi
    New items like rings are very interesting. Well done
    So i ve tons of éléments to craft one silver star armor. But i no more craft it. Is it possible to find a way for sell these éléments or others?
    congratulations for your game. Need the sixth star évaluation.

Have not seen any free stuff or improved rewards. Kinda confused

all for, better guild communication . and cant beat free

more better

Dedinitely an upgrade to the chat system is needed more than wanted.

An item inventory should be included for checking crafting materials

Add a progress number under the VS for adventuring during each phase. Ex: 1/4 or 5/7

If an element cant be used for a certain character, dont make it availabe in armor selection screen. Ex: Fire character cant use a water/earth armor. Why make it pop up when selecting armor

Make armors sortable by level and or rarity instead of just element

Add the ability to fuse armors in batches. It is a pain to do them one at a time for 20-30 armors

Quote Originally Posted by jcube2323 View Post
    An item inventory should be included for checking crafting materials
    You already can see what you need/have in materials

If an element cant be used for a certain character, dont make it availabe in armor selection screen. Ex: Fire character cant use a water/earth armor. Why make it pop up when selecting armor
    Whe you select fire knight, you already get told that it can't wear an armor with non fire in it.

Make armors sortable by level and or rarity instead of just element
    When you click on upgrade armor, it already is sorted

Add the ability to fuse armors in batches. It is a pain to do them one at a time for 20-30 armors
    Don't see the point in upgrading more then one armor at a time