Page 13 of 17 First ... 31112131415 ... Last

Wow, I got 1000 gold and a message saying thanks for being part of the K & D community. OMG I feel so appreciated! Not!

response

Hey Shawn, I wasn't using a 3rd party program. Was farming on flaming wildwood. They only hit you for 1 point. Every 4 or 5 passes through usually drops one or the other.
    But thank for assuming cheating.
    I transferred game from my phone to my tablet.
    Still haven't received items back yet.

Names Sean

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffy Meigs View Post
    Hey Shawn, I wasn't using a 3rd party program. Was farming on flaming wildwood. They only hit you for 1 point. Every 4 or 5 passes through usually drops one or the other.
    But thank for assuming cheating.
    I transferred game from my phone to my tablet.
    Still haven't received items back yet.
    I didn't assume cheating. I said it could be as some 3rd party programs can mess with stuff like that. I assume your issue was from poor internet signal at the time. Sorry if you took offense.

i have an awesome character for this boss event.!

i don't know how to apply for the Boss design contest.. have came up with a look for him a drop and two different armor types that could be applied to my Boss. Fire/Air or Spirit/Fire.
    Can someone please tell me, where to apply..

Try the other thread in this forum section about the design a boss contest...

Just a suggestion..

Since epics are nearly impossible to get, and rely only on luck and probability. K&D developers should give one away when you get to a certain lvl. Hard work doesn't even pay off in this game...

@Breez I don't agree. First, they are a bit easier to get since a few weeks. I have often complained that if you as a player invest a certain amount of money (like 30 Euros for 11 chests = 350 gems, an amount you can get 10 paid games for on Google Play), they should return something of value, like at least 1 epic in a 11-chest draw (or change their chest advertising). Also, the epic fusion rate has been improved. So it feels they are getting closer to fairness in these regards. Epics have always been a 'super special' and should remain that way. Leveling up gets you so many 'rewards', I don't feel an epic has to be part of this. And actually if you think twice, Heroic mode offers exactly what you're asking for: if you mastered the DP stage, you can do Heroic mode and grind for an epic.

What I would really like to see is:
    1) fusing Epic+Epic = Epic (not a legendary - that feels like you get cheated out of money)
    2) fusing Epic+same Epic = Epic+ (it is sooooo annoying as a regular chest buyer to finally GET an epic again but you already have 2 or 3 of them! At least let us fuse them to a plus version Gree!!!)
    3) finally throwing outdated epics out of chests to justify the 'promise' .. I mean, after all, customers are opening chests to win epics- 'winning' an outdated one rather feels like a slap in the face.

nice

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    @Breez I don't agree. First, they are a bit easier to get since a few weeks. I have often complained that if you as a player invest a certain amount of money (like 30 Euros for 11 chests = 350 gems, an amount you can get 10 paid games for on Google Play), they should return something of value, like at least 1 epic in a 11-chest draw (or change their chest advertising). Also, the epic fusion rate has been improved. So it feels they are getting closer to fairness in these regards. Epics have always been a 'super special' and should remain that way. Leveling up gets you so many 'rewards', I don't feel an epic has to be part of this. And actually if you think twice, Heroic mode offers exactly what you're asking for: if you mastered the DP stage, you can do Heroic mode and grind for an epic.

What I would really like to see is:
    1) fusing Epic+Epic = Epic (not a legendary - that feels like you get cheated out of money)
    2) fusing Epic+same Epic = Epic+ (it is sooooo annoying as a regular chest buyer to finally GET an epic again but you already have 2 or 3 of them! At least let us fuse them to a plus version Gree!!!)
    3) finally throwing outdated epics out of chests to justify the 'promise' .. I mean, after all, customers are opening chests to win epics- 'winning' an outdated one rather feels like a slap in the face.
    I agree....I especially agree and like it 3 ideas. The epic+epic : epic+ should b implanted right away....but have it a % chance...that way it's not guaranteed that u will get a epic+ but chance.

As for me...I'm done fusing for a good while probably the last fusions I have done have all ended up major failures got way to discouraged to continue fusing. =:-(

thanks

I know alot of people complaining about the gifts not good enough im just glad to at least get something alot of games dont give u anything

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Burgess View Post
    I know alot of people complaining about the gifts not good enough im just glad to at least get something alot of games dont give u anything
    I know it blows my mind, it's nice to get random gifts, no matter what they are

Man after seeing some of the complaints about the free gifts i feel kinda bad because i've been getting nothing but gems, dark prince, and enchanted keys and i felt like i was getting crap because of what my guild mates were saying they got

Knights and Dragons Customer appreciation

If you REALLY appreciate your customers then why do you STILL owe me OVER 3K , YES 3000+ gems for offers id completed many months ago. Also you should be thinking of your less fortunate players by Letting them sit there all day n night completing offers to get any half decent amount of gems. As you know i spend $300. A week MINIMUM on my Ios account on my ipad and Android on my Galaxy S5. But i am FURIOUS to be part of a game/community that DISCRIMINATES AGAINST PEOPLE UNDER FINANCIAL DISTRESS!!! IM A NUMBER 1 fan and am in CONSISTENT Top 10 Guilds on both platforms so i obviously don't need free gems BUT MAKES ALOT of people Mad who can't have their friends paying in their guild because it takes ALOT OF Gems To Stay in the top10 as long as i. But you REALLY NEED TO CATER to your less fortunate players. I KNOW that ALOT OF US are considering COMPLETLEY STOPPING PAYING FOR GEMS for AT LEAST 2-3MONTHS TO SHOW GREE THAT WE ARE EVEN WILLING TO SIT BACK FOR SOME LESS FORTUNATE PLAYERS TO ACHEIVE HIgher ranks! BUT GREE WONT! SO FAIR HEADS UP.. Expect a TREMENDOUS DROP IN YOUR ANNUAL PROFIT NEXT YEAR. You made enough of the Raid events alone this year. But IF you DON'T START to offer more FREE gems, i know 4 alliances that FILL YOUR TOP 25 THAT IS PLANNING A STRIKE ON IOS AND MORE ON ANDROID! FAIR WARNING, SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE AND LET KND DIE! PLEASE because my WORD alot of paying customers are not able to keep this up either.. so KND IS gonna SUCK soon because your definitely STILL doing the WRONG THING. HOWEVER the biggest and best progress is this Heroic mode.. That MAY ALONE SAVE YOU! BUT IT STILL DOESN'T HELP LESS FORTUNATE PLAYERS TO USER/GET GEMS TO GET TO A GREAT ENDWAR RESULT.. PLEASE HELP KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS!! I have a shortened life span of approximately 10 years before my liver fails due to back when i was a baby in 1976 i had a blood transfusion that had Hepatitis C since they didn't screen the blood.. But i HAVE ONLY KND TO LOOK FORWARD TOO. SO PLEASE don't let my favorite thing die with me. I'm very serious about a MASS Strike for a few months is coming. So MOST Of the top 50-25-10-1st place guilds/alliances are STOPPING from buying gems. Planned for January 1st and onwards. The start time and c finish is up to Gree! So please stop this strike from occurring and MAKE IT MORE FAIR FOR UNDERPRIVELAGED KIDS TO BE TOP CONTENDERS. Thank you for reading this rant but important info. I love you guys so plesse do more for less privileged kids and adults. Peace out

Quote Originally Posted by Mask of Vulcan View Post
    If you REALLY appreciate your customers then why do you STILL owe me OVER 3K , YES 3000+ gems for offers id completed many months ago. Also you should be thinking of your less fortunate players by Letting them sit there all day n night completing offers to get any half decent amount of gems. As you know i spend $300. A week MINIMUM on my Ios account on my ipad and Android on my Galaxy S5. But i am FURIOUS to be part of a game/community that DISCRIMINATES AGAINST PEOPLE UNDER FINANCIAL DISTRESS!!! IM A NUMBER 1 fan and am in CONSISTENT Top 10 Guilds on both platforms so i obviously don't need free gems BUT MAKES ALOT of people Mad who can't have their friends paying in their guild because it takes ALOT OF Gems To Stay in the top10 as long as i. But you REALLY NEED TO CATER to your less fortunate players. I KNOW that ALOT OF US are considering COMPLETLEY STOPPING PAYING FOR GEMS for AT LEAST 2-3MONTHS TO SHOW GREE THAT WE ARE EVEN WILLING TO SIT BACK FOR SOME LESS FORTUNATE PLAYERS TO ACHEIVE HIgher ranks! BUT GREE WONT! SO FAIR HEADS UP.. Expect a TREMENDOUS DROP IN YOUR ANNUAL PROFIT NEXT YEAR. You made enough of the Raid events alone this year. But IF you DON'T START to offer more FREE gems, i know 4 alliances that FILL YOUR TOP 25 THAT IS PLANNING A STRIKE ON IOS AND MORE ON ANDROID! FAIR WARNING, SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE AND LET KND DIE! PLEASE because my WORD alot of paying customers are not able to keep this up either.. so KND IS gonna SUCK soon because your definitely STILL doing the WRONG THING. HOWEVER the biggest and best progress is this Heroic mode.. That MAY ALONE SAVE YOU! BUT IT STILL DOESN'T HELP LESS FORTUNATE PLAYERS TO USER/GET GEMS TO GET TO A GREAT ENDWAR RESULT.. PLEASE HELP KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS!! I have a shortened life span of approximately 10 years before my liver fails due to back when i was a baby in 1976 i had a blood transfusion that had Hepatitis C since they didn't screen the blood.. But i HAVE ONLY KND TO LOOK FORWARD TOO. SO PLEASE don't let my favorite thing die with me. I'm very serious about a MASS Strike for a few months is coming. So MOST Of the top 50-25-10-1st place guilds/alliances are STOPPING from buying gems. Planned for January 1st and onwards. The start time and c finish is up to Gree! So please stop this strike from occurring and MAKE IT MORE FAIR FOR UNDERPRIVELAGED KIDS TO BE TOP CONTENDERS. Thank you for reading this rant but important info. I love you guys so plesse do more for less privileged kids and adults. Peace out
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Quote Originally Posted by Mask of Vulcan View Post
    If you have not received your Free Gems or Offer Gems please complete the following:
    Contact Fyber - Guide
    Create a Support Ticket - Guide
    Contact Clementine with your support ticket if it is overlooked

I suggest you take a look into Make-A-Wish Foundation as they will provide support and help for those with terminal illnesses.

don't know if this idea has been put out there, but having mounts for the knights would be cool