Page 16 of 17 First ... 614151617 Last

what a wonderful Christmas present

Why gree couldn't you guys at least give everyone a hundred gems and some gold for Christmas. i play heroes charge and they gave everyone 300 gems and a million gold. I absolutely love knd but this is supposed to be player appreciation month and you cant give us nothing on Christmas day. Not even a gem sale today ive been on all day and not one sale. This is just sad on your guys part my opinion but you shouldve picked a different month to be appreciation month if you wasn't going to give us something for Christmas day.

Quote Originally Posted by Xer0 View Post
    Why gree couldn't you guys at least give everyone a hundred gems and some gold for Christmas. i play heroes charge and they gave everyone 300 gems and a million gold. I absolutely love knd but this is supposed to be player appreciation month and you cant give us nothing on Christmas day. Not even a gem sale today ive been on all day and not one sale. This is just sad on your guys part my opinion but you shouldve picked a different month to be appreciation month if you wasn't going to give us something for Christmas day.
    I tend to avoid bickering and complaining.
    But i must say, the man has a point.

Why no holiday packs on holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchb101 View Post
    I tend to avoid bickering and complaining.
    But i must say, the man has a point.

I can't wrap my head around why no holiday packs on holidays. The last one was on December 10. Almost 2 weeks after holiday. I thought maybe the update screwed that up. But you had Christmas eve and Christmas to offer it. I know a ton of people who refuse to buy until they do a holiday pack. You might have a few people that will pay full price. But most of us. Will not buy until a good deal comes along. The main question is. Why no holiday packs on holidays?

I would like a sale. I'm looking for one. But I'm happy to see heroic mode restart, and I've gotten goodies here and there all throughout the month. One could argue that GREE should offer more, sure, but I want to make certain I'm noticing what they have done thus far...

Pssst, GREE, SALE!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Appreciation

Amidst the mess with this weekend's raid, I still would like to say, thank you Gree for an awesome game. Heroic mode and Raids (glitch-free) are my favorite parts. Keep up the great work!

Love the wings, thank you.
    Officer of Lords of Nurgle (Android)
    Line ID LadyShan http://line.me/en/

Thanks

I appreciate you gree

So is there anything else planned for the month? Or can i enjoy the rest of the holidays without logging in till next year?

Well I don't think you will miss a lot if not logging in till next year, as it is less than a day away.

Knights and Dragons

Thank you to the developers.

When the player appreciation month started we were told that there will be fun contest and challenges.
    We were also told we would get [ A CHANCE AT FREE GOODIES ].
    Ok I agree with some of you who like me spend a shed loads on this game but that's the fun of it.

So all you who a ranting at the developers because you haven't got your free stuff
    STOP being such asses. free stuff if you were lucky.

Happy New Year to Gree and thanks for the amazing game, and community.

Sorry bro

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire03 View Post
    Well I have been told that I would be given 65 gems for designing Rosaline, on the 31st. I was planning on opening some chests, but it seemed like now I cannot do that anymore... So sorry for complaining, but GREE is kinda behind on their schedule... And they said that there would be another reward coming later in the month of December in the news, which never came, and they still haven't announced the winner for the epic armor design contest yet which was supposed to happen on the 31st of December 2014, while many people aren't getting the gems they bought with money, and the free offers don't work for others. Sorry for being an "ass"
    But happy new year, and thanks for the rewards so far GREE.
    Sorry I mention all the people who constantly are asking for free stuff and epics and all that I know gree are not keeping up to their words but... Anyway

Thanks

The gifts were nice

Evento Distruzione Armature

Salve, volevo chiedere alla GREE se possono fare in giornata o in settimana un evento Distruzione Armature; dato che ho quasi 400 corazze da distruggere, mi sembra un peccato non ricevere bonus per questo..
    Grazie per la pazienza!

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    Sorry I mention all the people who constantly are asking for free stuff and epics and all that I know gree are not keeping up to their words but... Anyway
    lol... dude
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

contest rewards?

I was a finalist in both contests, when might the rewards come?