Page 10 of 17 First ... 89101112 ... Last

clarification

For Mister T

Items used for crafting can only be seen when you have a free armor smith. That is fine unless you are crafting multiple day long armors and want to check your mats. Seems to be an easy fix to add such a screen to the menu system or in the fusion master and not have to wait a day or two to see gow many of something you need.

I know that the armors that you cant use are grayed out for certain elemental knights. It seems like it would save just a little bit of time and hastle to just not have them show up if that knight can't use them. Not a big change, but helps aesthetically.

As far as sorting goes, you have one option, by element. It lists them from highest to lowest in the armor selections screen, lowest to highest in the enchancement screen, then highest to lowest in the combine screen. Sometimes it would be nice to change the order: low to high, high to low, rarity etc..

Combining armors at the fusion master would also be helpful. Some may only combine one armor or two. I use it to combine several common armors in batches to use for enhancing others. It would be a time saver.

I appreciate that not everyone plays the game the same, but some small twaks to what is already there would be helpful.

Flexible Guild War settings screen

Quote Originally Posted by Major anthony View Post
    This is an issue I see far too often and would like to see it addressed...as a leader in my guild I choose who we allow in. But the "I accadently declared" excuse happens far too often. I would like it to be like the raid bosses where only guild leadership I.e the high commanders and above have unilateral control over when the wars are declared. This will take away the "accadents" and make newer members in higher level guilds earn the right to be able to declare or scout. As a commander you should be learning the ropes not controlong aspects of wars
    I agree, but I think it should be a little more flexible. There should be a settings screen that allows the Guild Master (and optionally the Guardian and Sentinel) to choose who can declare war. Allow Commanders, Allow Commanders and High Commanders, and Allow Everyone. This would not be difficult to do, and would allow each guild to determine how they want to do things.

Quote Originally Posted by jcube2323 View Post
    For Mister T

Items used for crafting can only be seen when you have a free armor smith. That is fine unless you are crafting multiple day long armors and want to check your mats. Seems to be an easy fix to add such a screen to the menu system or in the fusion master and not have to wait a day or two to see gow many of something you need.

I know that the armors that you cant use are grayed out for certain elemental knights. It seems like it would save just a little bit of time and hastle to just not have them show up if that knight can't use them. Not a big change, but helps aesthetically.

As far as sorting goes, you have one option, by element. It lists them from highest to lowest in the armor selections screen, lowest to highest in the enchancement screen, then highest to lowest in the combine screen. Sometimes it would be nice to change the order: low to high, high to low, rarity etc..

Combining armors at the fusion master would also be helpful. Some may only combine one armor or two. I use it to combine several common armors in batches to use for enhancing others. It would be a time saver.

I appreciate that not everyone plays the game the same, but some small twaks to what is already there would be helpful.
    I agree with the need to be able to see what components are needed even if all the armorsmiths are in use. This will help each player determine where he should be farming next, in order to set up the next armors for smithing. Great suggestion!

Every time I try to fight against an epic boss and connection goes down, I lose all energy spent and after 2 tries the match finishes without damange to the boss... It's so frustrating.. I also will appreciate if the chests will give me the REAL possibility to get an epic, it's so rare... In adding how can people have so much points in arena when the tournament is just beginned... It's simply impossible, try to identificate them as hacker.
    I really like this game, I'm very critic and I hope you will forgive me to have said so many bad things.. I am trying to suggest you something to improve the game.
    PS: what about the possibility to create a "++" version of armors? ))

Another QnA

Will there be another qna as there was one response to the one at 11.

The Q&A is not until the 9th. You just leave your questions in the thread if you can't be online at that time.

Appreciation

Hey free I from Pakistan and I want to tell you that in my country ur videos are not supported neither apple Store from which I can buy gems,
    I would not ask for free gems but I was having 46 gems but then my younger brother just upgrade the nest please I have collected 46 in a month please please help me I am very slow because I didn't have gems my guildmates who was lower then me are now way better.
    Please gree.....
    Thank in advance .
    I hope u appretiate it thanks..

Red face Any plans to provide charm slots on armor to improve stats?

Would like to see charm slots on armor to improve stats and charms could be event rewards, farmed, or only from guild events.

A level bonus on epics would also be recommended, example lvl 101 +1% stats, lvl 201 +2% stats to reward players for continuing to lvl.

Just a couple ideas to keep it fresh!

Quote Originally Posted by Cainfopro View Post
    Would like to see charm slots on armor to improve stats and charms could be event rewards, farmed, or only from guild events.

A level bonus on epics would also be recommended, example lvl 101 +1% stats, lvl 201 +2% stats to reward players for continuing to lvl.

Just a couple ideas to keep it fresh!
    They just released rings/amulets which is basically what you're talking about. If you're on iOS, you'll have to wait for the update but on android we have them already.
    no

gems

Well 1 thing its true if gems prices get lowered the game will get more competitive because more ppl would buy more gems . because the gems price its to high!

I would like to be able to give the people in my guild armor that I don't use anymore. I have an epic armor that I can't use and I have people in my guild that could use somthing extra muscle in their lineup

Question Help required

Hey community is there anyone who could help me with how to get the free goodies??

When does the epic armor and epic boss drawing take place??? I got some ideas

Same here would like to know how they want the pics sent as well

Smile free?

Free is for me lol. Love the game