Quote Originally Posted by Derez View Post
KillaDon,

In the past we have given out details as to how numbers were calculated within the game and it actually cause more confusion within the player base. We spent a long time writing a complex formula for calculating battle so that army stats that are in the millions or billions can be equally compared to item stats that are in the hundreds or thousands.

The other thing to keep in mind, which I have mentioned in other posts, both ATK and DEF now matter. In the past it was only the attacker's ATK and the defenders DEF but now the defenders get a chance to attack meaning that your DEF stat plays an active part in your play experience rather than only being acknowledged when other players are trying to attack your avatar.
Derez,

I'm my post I had posted those 2 I hit had a 115mil and 120mil unit defense to my 380mil unit defense so I still don't understand because even if they attacked me back they would lose miserably because if their unit defense is 115mil and others is 120mil it only means there unit attack is around 75-90mil.