Avoid the LTQ, it sucks!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Avoid the LTQ, it sucks!!

Post Count

Exclamation Avoid the LTQ, it sucks!!

Gree, you're having a laugh if you think players are going to spend a huge amount of gold on this LTQ when the daily prize has no modifier!!!

I would suggest everyone avoids spending gold on this LTQ as I've just completed level 15/15 for day 1 and I'm extremely disappointed to find the prize is a 38k/25k weapon with no modifier. I'm lucky enough to have +29 energy regen so it only cost me 100 gold to complete day 1 but I'd dread to think what it would cost a player with normal energy regen hence why I'm advising you don't waste your gold.

It's also quite amusing how it's called triple threat although there's 4 parts to the LTQ.

Come on, sort it out Gree! Players don't mind spending but it's gotta be worth the spend and this one certainly isn't.

**Edited once day 2 started. Saw the below in a communal chat room and the person who posted it asked that it be shared on the forum. Reading other comments on this thread it seems you really are taking the mickey Gree. 4 days of LTQ at 700 gold per day for a daily prize that doesn't have a modifier.

Triple Threat LTQ Walkthrough (Day 2)

1) Brenda Bennett, Docks, 25x4(x1) (100)
    2) Thad Dane, Docks, 83x3(x2) (498)
    3) Biddy Denman, 103x3(x2) (618)
    4) Augustine Knight, Soho, 127*3(*2) (762)
    5) Della Paige, Soho 157*2(*3) (942)
    6) George Lovel, Soho 194x3(x2) (1164)
    7) Shannen Stone, Liberty Park 239x3(x2) (1434)
    8) Sissie Danniell, Liberty Park, 295x2(x3) (1770)
    9) Kelsey Franklin, Liberty Park, 365x2(x3) (2190)
    10) Liana Goode, West Side, 540x5(x1) (2700)
    11) Lewin Grey, West Side, 556x2(x3) (3336)
    12) Joy Ellisson, West Side, 686x3(x2) (4116)��
    13) Sherley Fry, Shoreline, 565x3(x3) (5085)��
    14) Kenton Jakeman, Shoreline, 697x3(x3) (6273)��
    15) Portia Robinson, Shoreline, 704x11(x1) (7744)��

Total energy = 38,732

�� = projected energy

Normal energy = 34,412 starting at 0, 700 gold per day (that's for the normal people)

We need this information on the forum.....

Final prize is 10% Armour Attack
    No news on a daily prize/boost

I would say......STAY AWAY UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO BURN!

Another poor LTQ, if anyone goes for it and there is a daily boost then it may be different.....but 2 vaults for 99% of this game for a rubbish prize? Save your gold for something else.

Need to take a leaf out of Modern War and make these events interesting for all.....

UPDATE.....DAY 2 Is now live, more levels, more gold, still same crappy units with no daily boost. Better off buying from the store each day if you do want to do it....
    Last edited by The Billionaire; 11-18-2014 at 03:42 PM.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Even wrappers aren't worth the spend. A lot of things aren't worth it. They turned a MOBILE GAME into s job. It's crazy. No you don't need to do every event but still... pretty bad. Some people spend thousands a month on this. I hope they get help. I DID!

Thanks gree. Will be playing for free instead of spending 300-800$ a month.
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Post Count
    I don't know what's more insane.. having +29 energy regen and still having to use gold to complete an LTQ or an LTQ that sucks so bad a guy from TAW actually posted a warning thread about it

Thanks The Billionaire, maybe now GREE will actually listen to us.. or continue to ignore us completely
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    With this coming from a member of TaW, now i know that gree hit a new low indeed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I posted walk through in another thread, cost the normal player with no mods about 700 gold per day to finish.....all for 1 crappy bonus.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    With this coming from a member of TaW, now i know that gree hit a new low indeed.
    This basically.

Post Count
    I've been playing for about 8 months now and have spent around $200/mo. I've finally come to the point where enough is enough and this thread only confirms that. I'm not spending a single penny any longer. Once I use up the gold I have left, Gree can lick my free player ass.

Fun game, sh!t support and lousy business practices. I found a better game to spend my $200 on. Don't worry Gree, I'll still be here using up your server space for free with my 4 accounts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Gree, you're having a laugh if you think players are going to spend a huge amount of gold on this LTQ when the daily prize has no modifier!!!

I would suggest everyone avoids spending gold on this LTQ as I've just completed level 15/15 for day 1 and I'm extremely disappointed to find the prize is a 38k/25k weapon with no modifier. I'm lucky enough to have +29 energy regen so it only cost me 100 gold to complete day 1 but I'd dread to think what it would cost a player with normal energy regen hence why I'm advising you don't waste your gold.

It's also quite amusing how it's called triple threat although there's 4 parts to the LTQ.

Come on, sort it out Gree! Players don't mind spending but it's gotta be worth the spend and this one certainly isn't.
    Actually there is a mod at the very end. Think of it as a 3-day (or 4-day?) LTQ. You have to finish 15/15 all 3 (or 4?) days to get the mod.

(I haven't figured out how a Triple Threat has 4 parts, yet, or what GREE means with it.)

I'm curious how much the buy-out costs. It might save you the time and tappy.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    I hear a bunch of Fight Clubbers are selling their accounts and quitting. I'm curious how much they hope to recoup. Can you shed some light on this, bill?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Day 2 is up, new targets, now 20 levels. And the prize for day one can be purchased for 375 gold. So if you want the final prize it's probably cheaper and no xp to just buy the units each day. But still rubbish for a rubbish reward.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Not to mention if you didn't finish day one - you can't even do day 2 because one of the requirements on day 2 1/20 is to have the prize from finishing day 1 .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Not to mention if you didn't finish day one - you can't even do day 2 because one of the requirements on day 2 1/20 is to have the prize from finishing day 1 .
    Worst LTQ ever.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Lol exactly. Now we all get to focus on raid boss since 99% of us didnt finish day 1. Brilliant idea gree
    I AM BATMAN

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Remember Bill:

Mgmt at Gree decided stat inflation was way to build sales growth in short term...now consequences wreck havoc long term...even developers admitted trying to slow stat inflation and I bet mod inflation.

They've dug a hole so big not sure how to get back to old profit trend on games....LTQs are dreary events anyway.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So if I go to the store and drop 350 gold I can buy the item? Does that count towards daily goal without having to waste time and gold on LTQ?