Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Global Arms Race

Fisrt of all it was time for Alliance arms race, not players arms race AGAIN! The prizes are really not that good unless you are willing to dish out the big bucks. Whats the point of this event except for the losers who will compete to spend the most amount of money?
    This not "a new and exciting crossworld event" that gree promised.

Quote Originally Posted by jake12345 View Post
    Fisrt of all it was time for Alliance arms race, not players arms race AGAIN! The prizes are really not that good unless you are willing to dish out the big bucks. Whats the point of this event except for the losers who will compete to spend the most amount of money?
    Purpose of this event and all events is to make more money lol! What you thought?

This event is a joke. Worst thing Gree has done of late. It's clear they are completely disconnected with the end user. If GREE doesn't want people to continue leaving the game and stop spending they need to start having the developers engage with memebers of this forum in productive discussions rather than the once a month comment by a moderator that's as useless as the responses we get from Customer service.

I'm not stoked about this event. if you're a player with no superbases then you're not gonna get anything better than a senior recruit, and who the hell wants that for anything more than maybe boosting star meter... cross worlds should be kept to alliance vs. alliance in my opinion

fyi I maybe lucky to finish under rank 1000

Being in a top team and finishing near the tops on builds I can tell you I wouldn't waste money on this event. Its funny to see people in dead worlds coining to get the best commanders possible. Who the hell they plan on using them on? Lmao.

Global arms race?

Cruddy event for massive coiners only.

Thanks Gree for yet another event 90% of the players want nothing to do with.

That's three players arms races in a row and this one coming after a player war and a crossworld that was digutingly glitched that it didn't even matter if we worked as a team. The developers are moronic to think that this will keep players around. I'm a top player in my world and have spent my share but I'm ready to walk at this point

Only thing I'm completing for is LTE , with build being global my rewards will be terrible. I'm not spending 5K minimum to get to the top 10. Only good comms are top 10. It's not worth the money. Overall less people will spend. Who would I fight if I got the top prize, while being in an older world?

Thanks gree, It wasn't crappy enough to just have this stupid event so lets have again!
    The prizes suck and the limited suck, only getting 30's and 40's from the useless 5-pack and copper recruits.

Anyone else tired of build after build?

Quote Originally Posted by 100bullets View Post
    Anyone else tired of build after build?
    Frankly, I wasn't very tired of it. The alliance build missions kept me going.

Quote Originally Posted by jake12345 View Post
    Eh. I thought it was ok, but you're right, the event was targeted towards high spenders. I mean, how do you get 600mill UV in a matter of 3 days? Spending!
    There needs to be an advantage for weaker players.

Thanks Gree, if it wasn't bad enough to have global player build, now we get global alliance build where once again I get crappier prizes. Now I don't get any personal boosts like i used to get in both player and alliance builds, but all you care about is being greedy.

My team is currently barely inside the top 15, won't make top ten, but still enjoy playing these events as an alliance. I like the new global events. If you're not with the top crew in your world, don't want to put the time and effort into getting there, don't want to spend any money at all--then maybe this game/hobby isn't for you. Enjoy this game for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps_DP View Post
    My team is currently barely inside the top 15, won't make top ten, but still enjoy playing these events as an alliance. I like the new global events. If you're not with the top crew in your world, don't want to put the time and effort into getting there, don't want to spend any money at all--then maybe this game/hobby isn't for you. Enjoy this game for what it is.
    All I would add is a global tier system to this aswell. It's really not interesting for an alliance (or a player) to play the global builds for the prizes there are available. The math is plain and simple, and unless the ones holding the most big ops won't participate, there's no chance for alliances / players to achieve any decent positions. And when you try to get some progress for your account, an occasional bronze recruit or guaranteed epic won't do it. And so far I haven't seen too many players who actually would want to spend $30-40k to buy their way to the top. A few, but that's not relevant.

In my opinion, this game could and would be enjoyable for everyone, who likes the strong community participation and making very tight bonds in virtual friendship. There's no reason to drive people away who don't spend or spend very little. They can achieve great things and be very competitive as we have both seen.