17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796) - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am just sitting here, having missed another war, listening to the wise counsel of young T. A. Swift... trying to Shake it Off. These mortal coils of gree are ready to be shuffled off as we move into another year.

I will be back again soon, I am sure, with another ill-fated attempt to garner some attention on the part of our master of Internet gaming ceremonies. It seems so simple... just give me my account back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also, there is still something afoot with their system. At least 1/2 of the time, emails to customer support do not receive an automated response. I have learned that if this is the case, then:

~your message went into the ether (which is where my account happens to be; he is probably friends with your message in this 9th circle of hell); the message will never be seen by any of the Gree army
    ~you likely a) replying to a message they sent you (with a lot of text) or b) cut and pasting an older ticket into a new email; in either instance, there seems to be a trigger within the text that causes the system to 'reject' the note

As a result, I have found that you have to do the following to get a response from the system:
    ~start a completely new, clean email (do not cut and paste any text directly from you last email or you risk it not going through)
    ~simply referenced the old ticket number and answered the last question asked

By doing this, I finally got a response from the server, so I know my message was at least received. Silliness.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    I am just sitting here, having missed another war, listening to the wise counsel of young T. A. Swift... trying to Shake it Off. These mortal coils of gree are ready to be shuffled off as we move into another year.
    rec'd for Shakespeare :-) Glad you still "be," SeñorSwamp!

Yep. Still right here with ya, brother. No log in since Thanksgiving. Last reply was Dec 20th. And another company is about to start receiving my Gree dollars. I might just send them a support ticket for a made up reason to see how long it takes them to respond. Kind of like an interview process for my new gaming provider....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnivorous Zog View Post
    Yep. Still right here with ya, brother. No log in since Thanksgiving. Last reply was Dec 20th. And another company is about to start receiving my Gree dollars. I might just send them a support ticket for a made up reason to see how long it takes them to respond. Kind of like an interview process for my new gaming provider....
    That's unfortunate that you are forced out by abysmal customer service

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    New year! Same cracker jack customer service. Still no account.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ray Parker (GREE International Inc.)
    Jan 02 02:13

Greetings SenorSwamp

Thank you for contacting Kingdom Age Support.

We are currently working to address your concerns, and will be in contact with you via this ticket just as soon as possible.

Our records indicate you have recently submitted multiple tickets into support on the same issue. For efficiency, and to expedite our reply process, we have merged all tickets into one, and will address all concerns here.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Ray

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sorry to see there are still issues for you. It is really disheartening.
    By now (my)/the perception is Gree probably knows nothing of your lost account. Perhaps it is becoming a stall tactic to fabricate, who knows what.
    Fact of the matter is, Gree service stinks, 0/10. I've had my own ticket in for a long-time, but nothing compared to lost accounts.
    When are the top guilds, and others, finally going to band and make a lasting statement to prove our point? This would be a wonderful New Years resolution!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddiekska View Post
    When are the top guilds, and others, finally going to band and make a lasting statement to prove our point? This would be a wonderful New Years resolution!
    Thanks for the kind words.

I am not sure even that would matter. My account is from a top 25 guild and I do spend some on it. Not as much as others to be certain, but enough to where a reasonable business owner would want to at least respond (forgetting their moral/ethical obligation to those that may spend less or zero).

Post Count
    Hey hey my dear swampy bubbykins, Did you see?? I got a response today from support, starting all over again asking for my ss and receipts and the codes of my missing account and the code of the acct of my new avatar.....

Le sigh....
    Baela, Baela II, Baela-K-, BaelaVier GK, BaelaV

The Raiding Barbarians (TRB) & Raiding Barbarian Nation (RBN)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baela3 View Post
    Hey hey my dear swampy bubbykins, Did you see?? I got a response today from support, starting all over again asking for my ss and receipts and the codes of my missing account and the code of the acct of my new avatar.....

Le sigh....
    I saw it... in some parts of the United States, the only appropriate response is "well, Bless their little hearts!"

Also, this officially is reply #100 (Baela had overall post 100) to my original thread starter. Who would've thought that more than 60 days later, in an entirely new year, Gree still would not have solved this most basic of issues.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddiekska View Post
    Quick answer: Never...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ray Parker (GREE International Inc.)
    Jan 02 02:13

Greetings SenorSwamp

We are currently working to address your concerns, and will be in contact with you via this ticket just as soon as possible.

Our records indicate you have recently submitted multiple tickets into support on the same issue. For efficiency, and to expedite our reply process, we have merged all tickets into one, and will address all concerns here.

Regards,

Ray
    Awesomeness.

Señorswamp's response today:
    Jan 02 09:22

Expedite!? I have been waiting since November 1 of the previous year!

Then I got this...

Shirley Winston (GREE International Inc.)
    Jan 02 12:39

Greetings Senor,

Regards,

Shirley

Post Count
    Awesomeness.

Señorswamp's response today:
    Jan 02 09:22

Expedite!? I have been waiting since November 1 of the previous year!

Then I got this...

Shirley Winston (GREE International Inc.)
    Jan 02 12:39

Greetings Senor,

Regards,

Shirley
    She jumped from my ticket string to yours....wooo. Good luck. All she had to do to finish mine was answer one question: would it be safer to just transfer the account to a new device (which I have waiting in case)...but nope. No answer yet, just vague crap and two other guys trying to muddle and take me to square one
    Baela, Baela II, Baela-K-, BaelaVier GK, BaelaV

The Raiding Barbarians (TRB) & Raiding Barbarian Nation (RBN)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baela3 View Post
    She jumped from my ticket string to yours....wooo. Good luck. All she had to do to finish mine was answer one question: would it be safer to just transfer the account to a new device (which I have waiting in case)...but nope. No answer yet, just vague crap and two other guys trying to muddle and take me to square one
    They have been quiet today. I am sure Agent Hotchner and Agent Reed, as well as the other criminal mind squad members, are fully engaged in the search for my account.