17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796) - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    hey guys.. word truly has spread.. we as mods can see "soft deleted" threads and posts. I'm trying hunt through back active and deleted posts/threads. no luck yet

when was the thread created.. I can see a number of deleted threads raised on 11th Dec, but they aren't created by Baela3
    If it was deleated by a gree employee eg. clementine or a developer, wouldn't that be a hard delete and totally gone?
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    If it was deleated by a gree employee eg. clementine or a developer, wouldn't that be a hard delete and totally gone?
    I wonder why they didn't delete this one? I can't begin to explain their behaviors.

I have decided to not spend another dime on the game as well. My recent interactions with them following the purgatory my account was in for 2 months forced my hand.

I simply asked for recompense for the things I would have DEFINITELY earned anyway (e.g. the LTB's that I do not have access to) and they said "Firstly, I would like to start by apologizing for the inconvenience caused. I got your account reviewed by one of our supervisors. Unfortunately, we are cannot provide any compensation for the issue. I really appreciate your valuable appearances in the game, once again please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Gotta love them. Or not.

Post Count
    hey guys.. word truly has spread.. we as mods can see "soft deleted" threads and posts. I'm trying hunt through back active and deleted posts/threads. no luck yet

when was the thread created.. I can see a number of deleted threads raised on 11th Dec, but they aren't created by Baela3
    Dec 19th HellRaizer, and the link/title is in my post on page 8 of this thread.

it's bad enough the Support Team is giving me the run around from Hades...
    Last edited by Baela3; 01-08-2015 at 04:32 PM. Reason: added angst and detail
    Baela, Baela II, Baela-K-, BaelaVier GK, BaelaV

The Raiding Barbarians (TRB) & Raiding Barbarian Nation (RBN)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    I wonder why they didn't delete this one? I can't begin to explain their behaviors
    No one posted their confusion here, we are not to post the details of support tickets. But as I said earlier I thought gree was ignoring it due to it showing the confusion in that dpt. and hoped some good might come from it.(like management reading it and saying "we have to fix this")
    My best guess on why they deleated that thread.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any news on B's ticket?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    Any news on B's ticket?
    Swampy my dear, the news is NO news. Nothing. A week with no contact or replies til just a couple hours ago: Carmen apologizing for the confusion and mayhem (that's person 8 now on the tickets chain). And then she askedme to provide the codes AGAIN (which are right there in the first email of the chain, and the 9th). Le sigh.

In the interim I haven't played this craptastic game in a month with any of my 4 remaining and intact accounts....because why should I support a game that doesn't support me back?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If you posted your device info in your previous thread it may have been deleted for your own security. But that is just a guess

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you posted your device info in your previous thread it may have been deleted for your own security. But that is just a guess
    Interesting.

Now, about the outstanding ticket...

Post Count
    I did not.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baela3 View Post
    I did not.
    Even tho they have not said yes, I still say gree deleated your topic/thread, due to you sharing their confusing suport responces(emails)
    Not that I agree with them. I thought someone in their office might take note of it and make some changes to help. But no they deleted it.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Even tho they have not said yes, I still say gree deleated your topic/thread, due to you sharing their confusing suport responces(emails)
    Not that I agree with them. I thought someone in their office might take note of it and make some changes to help. But no they deleted it.
    Oh, I am sure you are correct. I just want my account back and support is making it 100x harder than it needs to be. If demonstrating how and why GREEs supoort team sucks is cause for deleting a thread, one would hope that he or she who did the deletion would ensure swift and finite resolution for the technical issue at hand. Alas, no. Resolution evades us still.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baela3 View Post
    Oh, I am sure you are correct. I just want my account back and support is making it 100x harder than it needs to be. If demonstrating how and why GREEs supoort team sucks is cause for deleting a thread, one would hope that he or she who did the deletion would ensure swift and finite resolution for the technical issue at hand. Alas, no. Resolution evades us still.
    Keep fighting the good fight.