17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796) - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796)

Post Count
    Hi SenorSwamp,

Sorry about the wait to get your account back! Support's manual system has been down for the past week but we are now up and running again. One of our staff will be contacting you shortly via email about getting your account back on your device.

This goes for everyone else who have also been waiting! We've gotten quite a few requests of this nature this past week, so please be patient while we work through our backlog. We will get to you as soon as we possibly can!

Post Count
    its a sign from the gaming gods to take a deeeeeeeeeep breath and let it go.....honestly I am sorry to hear you have so many problems with your accounts.....maybe sometime next year you will have yours back.....

good thing next year is not to far away....

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Thank you Queen. I hope you are correct.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenPin View Post
    Hi SenorSwamp,

Sorry about the wait to get your account back! Support's manual system has been down for the past week but we are now up and running again. One of our staff will be contacting you shortly via email about getting your account back on your device.

This goes for everyone else who have also been waiting! We've gotten quite a few requests of this nature this past week, so please be patient while we work through our backlog. We will get to you as soon as we possibly can!
    Thanks. I appreciate the response (and have deleted my rather tongue-in-cheek-laden, attitude-filled editorial ).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still waiting...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am now turning to the sage words of the bards Wilson and Phillips, as I...hold on, for one more day. I hoooooold on.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    I am now turning to the sage words of the bards Wilson and Phillips, as I...hold on, for one more day. I hoooooold on.
    hahahahaha

honestly I really cant understand why they cant fix your account.....I mean I have seen this process take time before but never this long.....it still amazes me at the complete incompetence they still have

KA: 630-568-270

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    hahahahaha

honestly I really cant understand why they cant fix your account.....I mean I have seen this process take time before but never this long.....it still amazes me at the complete incompetence they still have
    Me either. I genuinely don't understand. I want to give them money and they are literally forcing it to stay in my wallet.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    'Twas the night before Christmas and all through my account,
    Not a gree rep was stirring. Not a Carmen or anyone else on whom I can count.

My tickets were submitted through the system with care,
    In hopes that ol Neely soon would be there

My guild mates are snuggled, all warm with their prize from Heroic RB,
    While visions of war were present for all but little old me;

To be continued...

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    I know everyone is frustrated about their tickets not being answered. However, I would like everyone to know that Customer Support has many, many customers in different GREE games that all need help with their glitches/problems and have sent in multiple tickets. I think that they have at least a few hundred tickets to backlog on. So please, I know that everyone is concerned about their problem, but GREE's support may need more time to get back to your ticket.

I know this timeframe for SenorSwamp has been extremely long, but please, be patient (even though you have already waited for a month).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lolsies View Post
    i know this timeframe for senorswamp has been extremely long, but please, be patient (even though you have already waited for a month).
    bahahahahaha!

You're a funny guy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    I know this timeframe for SenorSwamp has been extremely long, but please, be patient (even though you have already waited for a month).
    Look at the start date of this post. It was November 17 after 17 days of waiting patiently. SenorSwamp has missed countless events at this point. I think "extremely long" is an understatement.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    Look at the start date of this post. It was November 17 after 17 days of waiting patiently. SenorSwamp has missed countless events at this point. I think "extremely long" is an understatement.
    I would like to think I have been relatively patient; however, any modicum of understanding vanished eons ago. I am not in charge of the empire that is Gree, but if I were given such a high honor, I would redeploy the crack team developing things like "grinchies" and other such cute endeavors to shore up my core, paying business base. In other words, use whatever resources exist to respond to long-time, paying customers. Once that house was in order, only then would I consider expanding to such trivial dalliances as the holiday gift boxes.

Alas, I am just the guy vascilating between bad metaphors and epic 70's / 80's jams, with the occasional literary reference, hoping beyond hope that from the darkest depths of mordor, Carmen, the girl I know so fair... Returns my account (in case anyone was keeping track, I just accomplished all 3 with that last line!)
    Last edited by SenorSwamp; 12-26-2014 at 11:36 AM.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You wouldn't put up with this so why should SenorSwamp? Telling him to be patient after he has waited over a month is extremely disrespectful. So next time, don't come in here with your green letters and make some disrespectful "look at me" post, it won't make everyone will feel better.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I know everyone is frustrated about their tickets not being answered. However, I would like everyone to know that Customer Support has many, many customers in different GREE games that all need help with their glitches/problems and have sent in multiple tickets. I think that they have at least a few hundred tickets to backlog on. So please, I know that everyone is concerned about their problem, but GREE's support may need more time to get back to your ticket.

Dear green letters:

Is it ok if I am impatient now?

Sincerely,

3+ days since I was last told to be patient (again)