17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796)

Dearest Tadaah,

As the representative for Gree on this beloved forum, I beg you for help. There is a lengthy back story, but I will spare you the details (if interested feel free to read the ticket-- number 2008796).

Here is my request: simply restore my missing account. It went AWOL on November 1st. I have complied with every single Gree request--screen shots, credit card receipts, access information, first born child, blood type, etc.-- to prove ownership. I did this at the very first request, within hours, and have had radio silence for more than two weeks. "Adam" and "Shirley," although responsive initially, have not resolved the issue.

As a result, I am one of of those paying customers who missed Heroic RB and War with his top 25 guild. I say this simply to illustrate the fact that I am a loyal customer and would appreciate some reciprocity on behalf of the company. Thankfully, my guild has some compassion for my situation and has not cut me (though I could not fault them if they did). Can you please find it in your heart to get this resolved?

To all of the people that will flame this down, I apologize in advance if this post somehow offended you--that was certainly not my intent. I ask, if that is the case, that you PM me to avoid muddying the issue and distracting from the intent of this post: the return of my account. I have waited, relatively patiently, for 2.5 weeks for Gree to no avail.

Thanks, Tadaaah, and anyone else that can help.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    Dearest Tadaah,

As the representative for Gree on this beloved forum, I beg you for help. There is a lengthy back story, but I will spare you the details (if interested feel free to read the ticket-- number 2008796).

Here is my request: simply restore my missing account. It went AWOL on November 1st. I have complied with every single Gree request--screen shots, credit card receipts, access information, first born child, blood type, etc.-- to prove ownership. I did this at the very first request, within hours, and have had radio silence for more than two weeks. "Adam" and "Shirley," although responsive initially, have not resolved the issue.

As a result, I am one of of those paying customers who missed Heroic RB and War with his top 25 guild. I say this simply to illustrate the fact that I am a loyal customer and would appreciate some reciprocity on behalf of the company. Thankfully, my guild has some compassion for my situation and has not cut me (though I could not fault them if they did). Can you please find it in your heart to get this resolved?

To all of the people that will flame this down, I apologize in advance if this post somehow offended you--that was certainly not my intent. I ask, if that is the case, that you PM me to avoid muddying the issue and distracting from the intent of this post: the return of my account. I have waited, relatively patiently, for 2.5 weeks for Gree to no avail.

Lmao. Someone is calling You Tbagggh.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If anything, Swamp, you have my sympathy! don't get why anyone would flame this post-- talk about someone's worst game nightmare!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Not sure if this helps or not, but here's a bit more contact information for gree's player support.
    https://games.gree-support.net/home
    Daily player

Post Count
    Haha, good luck. Will take a minor miracle coupled with an act of Congress to get your account back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you all, for the support. I am trying to be understanding and patient, but am feeling rather Jobian. It's the 2014 edition of the Archibald MacLeish classic.

Post Count
    Thank you all, for the support. I am trying to be understanding and patient, but am feeling rather Jobian. It's the 2014 edition of the Archibald MacLeish classic.
    I don't understand your fancy words. I hope you get your account back, but like I said, I wouldn't have high hopes.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    I don't understand your fancy words. I hope you get your account back, but like I said, I wouldn't have high hopes.
    lol. Thanks, Bob.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dearest Tadaah,

I have the same issue. Ticket 2052651. Please address ASAP

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Senor Swamp

18 Days Gone.

Dante references failed. Perhaps an hommage to Gillian Flynn will strike a chord. Maybe, we will find out that Amy and Nick are not who we think they were!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Given the lack of post from gree, I have to wonder if they arbitratarlly decided your account did something wrong for a unknown reason( known only to them) and banned it.
    But I don't understand the lack of communication with you, or the lack of explanation to you. They should at least tell you in a email what is up.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Given the lack of post from gree, I have to wonder if they arbitratarlly decided your account did something wrong for a unknown reason( known only to them) and banned it.
    But I don't understand the lack of communication with you, or the lack of explanation to you. They should at least tell you in a email what is up.
    Senor Elliott Swamp.

19 days Gone.

Valid or -- I wish it were that simple. At least then I would know. They were highly communicative and helpful, then just went cold. Perhaps my (feeble) attempts at cleverness have insulted the High Gree Council.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have a similar issue as Swamp. I am trying to transfer my account from a broken phone to a new one. so i set up a new account and sent in a ticket. 2 minutes after i send the ticket i get a response saying the transfer was completed. 2 minutes... I know that is crazy fast, I thought I hit the jackpot, so i log in to see it on the new phone and find a random account. Now 2 1/2 weeks later I still have someone else's account on my new phone and my account is sitting on my old broken phone.

The responses I have been getting from Gree are comical in their ineptitude. It is clear that the gree employee is not even bothering to read my responses. I have spent over 30 thousand dollars on this game, so if you think heavy spenders get preferential treatment you are wrong. We are all treated just as poorly.

Tadaaah,
    if you actually read this my current ticket number is 2022016.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey there OP,

So I looked at your ticket. It appears they have been waiting for a response from you (for that second account) since November 4. If you provide them with the information they need, I'm sure they'll take care of it. Looks like your initial request was handled within 48 hours.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey there OP,

So I looked at your ticket. It appears they have been waiting for a response from you (for that second account) since November 4. If you provide them with the information they need, I'm sure they'll take care of it. Looks like your initial request was handled within 48 hours.
    Tadaaah-- not to be dismissive, but not only have I given them that information, I have written them follow up emails with all of the requested information at least 6 more times. As a result, I find your suggestion both frustrating and mind boggling.

I will do it again, per your request and direction. If you pm me your email address, I am happy to forward you the complete email chain.