17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    Tadaaah-- not to be dismissive, but not only have I given them that information, I have written them follow up emails with all of the requested information at least 6 more times. As a result, I find your suggestion both frustrating and mind boggling.

I will do it again, per your request and direction. If you pm me your email address, I am happy to forward you the complete email chain.
    Ok-- this has been complete, within 9 minutes of your post. By the way, I also want you to have a full summary of my "customer service" experience thus far:

~ the email records show that they emailed me at 1:33 pm on November 4th. I respond at 1:44pm on the same day-- a full 660 seconds later-- with every single item they requested.
    ~ I then waited until November 12 and wrote them again (giving them 8 full days to deal with the request)
    ~ I followed up on November 14, the morning of war, yet again with all of the requested information
    ~ I wrote again on the afternoon of November 14, pleading to complete the transfer to allow me to participate in war.
    ~ I wrote again on November 17, after the war was over, asking for help (again, as with the other emails--all necessary information was included)
    ~ I started this thread on November 17, asking you (or really anyone for help). I have bumped it up daily.
    ~ I started a new ticket, which referenced the old ticket number, on November 18 (and included all necessary info).
    ~ I responded the email you referenced (from 11/4) on November 19, again giving all necessary info

I say this to illustrate that there has been both diligence and patience on my part, and to give you the full context for just how time consuming and frustrating this has been for me. I responded in a timely way and, I believe, gave ample time (8 days to transfer an account!) before ratcheting up the effort to try and secure my account before war.

As it stands now, I missed all individual war awards, will likely miss the LTB bonus, and inevitably won't get the mountain endurance prize.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Tadaaah,

There seems to be a disconnect between the help desk and...well...reality. if what you are seeing on that Swamps ticket is accurate, maybe your system is not receiving players responses as it should. Perhaps that can explain the responses, or lack of responses, we get that have nothing to do with what we have sent in.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    Tadaaah,

There seems to be a disconnect between the help desk and...well...reality. if what you are seeing on that Swamps ticket is accurate, maybe your system is not receiving players responses as it should. Perhaps that can explain the responses, or lack of responses, we get that have nothing to do with what we have sent in.
    Dogs Pizza you may be onto something. Interesting turn of events...

~ Your post made me realize that I was not receiving replies (automated or otherwise) from the email address I had been using. This included when I sent a NEW ticket on 11/18.
    ~ I just sent an email from another account and did, in fact, receive an automated response this time.

Thus--your point may be spot on. Either a) I was blackballed intentionally or b) there could be a hole in their system that is causing replies to disappear into great beyond.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey there OP,

So I looked at your ticket. It appears they have been waiting for a response from you (for that second account) since November 4. If you provide them with the information they need, I'm sure they'll take care of it. Looks like your initial request was handled within 48 hours.
    And mine? Ticket 2052651. I was asked for more information which I turned around immediately supplying all the requisite information - but no response.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry So how long is this still going to take

Dear Gree
    Not sure to what other lengths you want us to go!
    But seriously we need his avatar back.
    Due to him not having access to his account our guild lost out on more than 40k cp during war (that was already rigged with people getting more CP that they are suppose) and that 40k is only taking in account his free hits) not even the gem use we (and YOU GREE) missed out.
    Seriously just reinstall his avatar, it can not be that difficult.
    It is the same process as swapping devices.
    Please fix ASAP!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just got another email from gree saying they transferred my account.

sadly its not true again.

I still have some random person's account on my new phone and my account is sitting on a dead phone. I dont understand how this can happen, or how it can take this long to fix. For the sake of the guy who has lost his account and currently has possession of a base level new account that i set up just to help you do this transfer, please please please fix this.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    Tadaaah,

So this may be what it is. I've come across quite a few tickets lately that I've had players send me ss of emails but the response hasn't made it through. I'll let our person that works with Zendesk know that this is starting to happen more. We did learn that if you reply within the old text (the agent's text) the email won't be accepted through Zendesk. AKA don't place text within the old quoted text, you have to respond with new text for the message to go through. Also, depending on how the ticket was closed can affect that as well.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So this may be what it is. I've come across quite a few tickets lately that I've had players send me ss of emails but the response hasn't made it through. I'll let our person that works with Zendesk know that this is starting to happen more. We did learn that if you reply within the old text (the agent's text) the email won't be accepted through Zendesk. AKA don't place text within the old quoted text, you have to respond with new text for the message to go through. Also, depending on how the ticket was closed can affect that as well.
    Senor Elliot Swamp

20 Days Gone.

Tadaaah-- my new ticket number, from the email I sent yesterday from a new email account, is 2058035

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

This is a perfect example of information that should be passed along to players.
    Last edited by Campy McCamperpants; 11-21-2014 at 02:31 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't want to flame you either. I made a Top 100 faction about 3 months ago and I went from 200M attack to 2.3B attack so I'm sure you are missing a lot in stat increases.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Senor Elliot Swamp

23 days gone.

Sure would like to play the game again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    SENOR ELLIOT SWAMP

1 DAY HOME!

I have my account back. I have lots of questions that I will not pose now, but at least there is a victory in this part today.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    SENOR ELLIOT SWAMP

1 DAY HOME!

I have my account back. I have lots of questions that I will not pose now, but at least there is a victory in this part today.
    NEVERMIND. I spoke to soon. I really can't make sense of this.
    Senor Elliot Swamp:

14 Days Gone. 1 Day Go
    My original problem has simply reversed.

Original Dynamic: Account A on Device 1; Account B on Device 2
    Situation 1: Account A on Device 1; Account A on Device 2 (account B disappeared!!)
    Resolution (now Situation 2): Account B on Device 1; Account B on Device 2 (inexplicably it appeared on both devices. Sigh).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    TaDaaah--here is the newest ticket number: 2072290

Post Count
    What the hell is wrong with these people??!?! We are just trying to play a ridiculously stupid tap game and build our characters in an addictive manner. My guildmate loses his smaller account in the nether regions of Gree's servers for 2 weeks. Then it is replaced, but his main account is now gone! I am infuriated! We need this account for the RB event coming up next week, so this needs to be a priority.

Tadaaah, you are one of the better moderators of this Forum and I know that you mean well. Please expedite this ticket so we can get it the account back immediately.