17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796) - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No resolution. Just purgatory...

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    No resolution. Just purgatory...
    At this point, consider gree has done you a favor. Delete the app and move on; if they are going to treat you like this then they don't deserve to have you play their game.

I'm just curious, did you PM Clementine your information? If so, has Clementine responded to you yet?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    At this point, consider gree has done you a favor. Delete the app and move on; if they are going to treat you like this then they don't deserve to have you play their game.

I'm just curious, did you PM Clementine your information? If so, has Clementine responded to you yet?
    I did pm him/her. Within a few hours of the request. Not a word back.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    Yes I did, and indicated as much immediately below his post.

If your question was genuine, please accept my apology in advance for what comes next.

Is the implication of your question that I should have more patience? If so, can you let me know in advance when I have earned your blessing to be impatient? If dozens of emails, pages of posts, and 40+ days of waiting are not enough to fix this most basic of issues, then perhaps I can be alerted as to when I may reach that threshold.
    Was a genuine question, would not have expected silence after being asked to pm someone. thought iyour problem would have been fixed after that.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Was a genuine question, would not have expected silence after being asked to pm someone. thought iyour problem would have been fixed after that.
    Me too!

And sorry again about my response.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Wow, gree has some crap attitude employees.

Lurker
    Post Count

Christmas present idea

How about giving poor SenorSwamp his avatars back as a Christmas present - preferably a very early one!!
    I have to say thank you for the new ability to switch between accounts - so for once you have done something right.
    So if you are able to do that - how difficult can it be to restore a account without just switching the two again
    Please Gree fix this before RaidBoss!!!

Same ol' situation

I'm still surfing in purgatory too. I have been locked out of my account and haven't had any resolution. I haven't been able to log on since Thanksgiving and the back and forth with support has been unreal. I think Uber is right. If anyone wants to PM me the name of the greatest new game going, I am interested in taking a look.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That's sad.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnivorous Zog View Post
    I'm still surfing in purgatory too. I have been locked out of my account and haven't had any resolution. I haven't been able to log on since Thanksgiving and the back and forth with support has been unreal. I think Uber is right. If anyone wants to PM me the name of the greatest new game going, I am interested in taking a look.
    If Gree isn't going to help you resolve it, go straight to Apple. Explain the situation, send them the ticket information, and get Apple to refund KA purchases for as far back as they allow.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have no clue how this will format. This is a series of 2 messages from me, going back nearly a week, and finally I get a response from Clementine yesterday/overnight. The punchline: go back to the great customer service you have been receiving for 50 days!

Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp
    Here is the most recent ticket number: 2058035

This is my ideal:

iPad Air 2 (THIS ACCOUNT JUST VANISHED! It is nowhere and needs to be on this device!)
    Neely
    Level 197 (I think)
    device details deleted

Phone 6 (currently correct; no action necessary)
    H
    Level 123
    device details deleted

Any update here? Patiently waiting...
    Hello SenorSwamp -

This issue will need to be handled through Customer Support. Please continue to follow up with them. My apologies for not being able to assist you more on this.

Thank you!

Post Count
    What is KA Customer Support? How is this paying customer being supported?

Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    If Gree isn't going to help you resolve it, go straight to Apple. Explain the situation, send them the ticket information, and get Apple to refund KA purchases for as far back as they allow.
    I did contact Apple and they were immediate and helpful. Unfortunately what I REALLY want is to play KA. And for some reason I am not being allowed to. Now RB has started and I am missing it again. F'ing ridiculous. Gree support needs an 800 number so you can call and get things handled straight away. Going back and forth with support via email is BS and stupid. I wait days for a response and when I get one its to ask me a dumbass question they could have gotten the answer to if they'd read the previous ticket entries. Latest question (2 days ago) was if I'd tried deleting and reinstalling? Seriously? WTF! Yeah, like I wouldn't have tried that 20 times and had already said so in the ticket thread a dozen times. R I D I C U L O U S ! ! !

Post Count
    I'm still missing my main account, the first one I started this game with many years ago that has thousands of dollars spent on it. Received a response from Carmen today (all other tickets - no reply). Was really excited thinking the transfer swap would be done ASAP since it is not linked to Game Center so I can't do it myself. Instead, Carmen let me know my weapons should all be back in my inventory. I think my head may have exploded after I read that. I'm almost positive now she is a bot and not a human.

My other $ account still has a totally jacked up display. Most icons are missing but luckily I'm a tap genius and can play this game blindfolded. Again - no response from tickets sent.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubdog View Post
    I'm still missing my main account, the first one I started this game with many years ago that has thousands of dollars spent on it. Received a response from Carmen today (all other tickets - no reply). Was really excited thinking the transfer swap would be done ASAP since it is not linked to Game Center so I can't do it myself. Instead, Carmen let me know my weapons should all be back in my inventory. I think my head may have exploded after I read that. I'm almost positive now she is a bot and not a human.

My other $ account still has a totally jacked up display. Most icons are missing but luckily I'm a tap genius and can play this game blindfolded. Again - no response from tickets sent.
    Scub dog and CZ-- it sounds like misery loves company. I really don't understand why we are being ignored. It's mind boggling.