17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796) - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 days of purgatory -- PAGING TADAAH (Gree ticket 2008796)

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    Sure do love how I am getting zero attention from Taadaah et al now. #thanksforthelove
    Tadaaah is no longer a part of the Customer Support department and will not reply with assistance to these matters.
    I'm Out! Kinda...See You on Social!

If you feel like your Ticket is being overlooked, please contact Clementine.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Tadaaah is no longer a part of the Customer Support department and will not reply with assistance to these matters.
    I'm Out! Kinda...See You on Social!

If you feel like your Ticket is being overlooked, please contact Clementine.

I think he has gone past the "feeling" that his ticket is being overlooked, he knows it! As a forum mod, you should read the rest of the thread prior to posting. If you had done that you would know too.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    I think he has gone past the "feeling" that his ticket is being overlooked, he knows it! As a forum mod, you should read the rest of the thread prior to posting. If you had done that you would know too.
    You seem to want to post something similar to "Read Prior To Posting." Yes we do read the posts, and I can't do anything to expedite tickets. I can only inform Mods (which is done privately) or direct them to another Gree employee that can assist them.
    Last edited by legalious; 12-08-2014 at 09:38 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    You seem to want to post something similar to "Read Prior To Posting." Yes we do read the posts, and I can't do anything to expedite tickets. I can only inform Mods (which is done privately) or direct them to another Gree employee that can assist them.
    I got a response (not from here --the mods are ignoring me). They simply flipped the accounts again, so now I am without my main account and missed war. It's laughable.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nothing to see here... just a guy.... looking for an account... which is looking for a guy.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    50 posts later, still have the exact same problem as in post 1. Literally. The same problem. Working on day 40ish or so. I kind of lost count. I feel like Tom Hanks in Castaway.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    50 posts later, still have the exact same problem as in post 1. Literally. The same problem. Working on day 40ish or so. I kind of lost count. I feel like Tom Hanks in Castaway.
    Please send me your ticket number in a PM and I can work with the team on this. Please note that right now, transfers are temporarily on hold, but will be available again soon, so this may take some additional time to resolve.

Post Count
    This is not just a transfer, but a failure to keep an account in the right place. This was a failure to keep my guild member and friend active in the game. This is a gem spender who is losing interest in the game because of this ridiculous error.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Please send me your ticket number in a PM and I can work with the team on this. Please note that right now, transfers are temporarily on hold, but will be available again soon, so this may take some additional time to resolve.
    PM sent. Thanks for your help

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    #1: It took you long enough to even take notice.

#2: "may take additional time to resolve"? Bahaha, how long has this guy already been waiting? Additional time....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Crickets... Missed more events. Accounting devaluation. Etc

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Crickets... Missed more events. Accounting devaluation. Etc
    Did you see clementine's response above?
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Did you see clementine's response above?
    Yes I did, and indicated as much immediately below his post.

If your question was genuine, please accept my apology in advance for what comes next.

Is the implication of your question that I should have more patience? If so, can you let me know in advance when I have earned your blessing to be impatient? If dozens of emails, pages of posts, and 40+ days of waiting are not enough to fix this most basic of issues, then perhaps I can be alerted as to when I may reach that threshold.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You did a couple laps around that point. You're passing it for a fourth time.

Post Count
    Has this been resolved yet? No? It has not?! Why? What is the problem?