What do you think???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What do you think???

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Lightbulb What do you think???

Do you all think this kingdom age will turn into games like legends at war, monster quest, ect. Where we lose interest in the game because greeD doesn't listen to it's customers? And adding unnecessary time consuming objectives to the game. What are your thoughts?

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Kingdom Age/Gree is like that really hot ex-girlfriend that is really verbally and physically abusive. You can only take so much abuse then you breakup with her. Then you run into her at the bar and she flashes some really nice units at you and next thing you know you are buying her drinks and you are back together starting the vicious cycle all over again...

The crafting and new attack calculating method is new and was shoved down our throats at the worst time. Throw in some display/timing glitches and we had probably the worst feeling war weekend to date. Give it a week and Gree will flash some units, stronger weapons or attack points and everything will be fine again.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Honestly, I gotta say no... the very fact that Gree tried (unsuccessfully) to change the game and make it more interesting makes me think that there will be interest on their side and always new accounts on our customer side...

Besides, Gree has pissed off its customer base countless times and KA's still going strong.

Just my 2 cents

Post Count
    We in our guild had a great time and the new changes thanks Gree pity about the glitches.

Post Count
    If Gree could code worth a damn and put out bug-free code and if they would have had any amount of consideration for their customers (you might call it customer appreciation) and let us know about the planned changes like a self respecting game developer would then I would have loved the changes. They add much needed depth. But the fact that everything is so bug ridden and shoved upon us with no warning, it's made what would have been a nice update into yet another reason to hate Gree(d) with a fiery passion. Every day they convince me that I was right to stop spending on this game. Give me a reason, Gree, and I'll gladly spend again, but keep this in mind: the deeper you dig your hole, the harder it will be to convince me. Eventually it will be impossible for you to prove to me that at you're worth it no matter how good things get around here.