Are the mods going to address any issues ????? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are the mods going to address any issues ?????

Post Count
    So more than few forum folks have taken their wrath out on the mods. Sticks and stones, why are feelings hurt by words on an anonymous forum and from people you don't know in most cases. Get some skin thicker than that of a junior high school girl. Silence is only adding to the problems. Even if its still no solution, at least give a regular update.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe they got sudden promotions to dev's, would explain a lot.

Oops, did I say that out loud?
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rutty View Post
    It's difficult to type when performing a constant :facepalm:
    Hahahahaha ha. Sigh.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    The game is working as intended, everything new is a feature
    Haaaaa, sadly that pretty much sums this mess up doesn't it.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just checked and what was once our "community leader" appears to be still active, as she has posted on several other gree forums today. This just furthers my opinion that someone has instructed her to abandon modern war. Sure would like to see some sort of comment, even if it's a "no further comments until we resolve our issues" (which may be never) or even "MW is no longer supported", then we could get on with our real lives.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    Doom and Gloom [hopefully wrong...] but such unresponsiveness was coming in similar ways in one of other GREE's games... perhaps similar fate is few flights away?... https://games.gree-support.net/entri...-Monster-Quest

or this: https://games.gree-support.net/entri...Legends-at-War

or this: https://games.gree-support.net/entri...-Shut-Down-FAQ

or this: https://games.gree-support.net/entri...-Shut-Down-FAQ

Looks like a bunch of GREE's titles are being shut off - tell us, please, how long we have left to hang here before light out in MW?...
    Modern War is Gree's highest grossing title. It would be unlikely for them to shut down MW unless they are getting out of mobile gaming altogether and shutting down every title.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gosh darn it and I had my IPH getting close to 75k/h in Legends at war. Had a lvl 7 mine, wanted to get a lvl 10 one!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Apologies for not being around the last few days; it will take me some time to make it through everything as I'm assigned to several games and my work is not limited to the forums. I know I'm not suppose to be sick because I'm a CM and we're immortal as the internet never sleeps. That means we don't sleep either. I'll work on getting updates on the items listed that are not already resolved.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Apologies for not being around the last few days; it will take me some time to make it through everything as I'm assigned to several games and my work is not limited to the forums. I know I'm not suppose to be sick because I'm a CM and we're immortal as the internet never sleeps. That means we don't sleep either. I'll work on getting updates on the items listed that are not already resolved.
    Wheres the rest of your crew hiding out?

When the event started 22:00 GMT sunday Reports was made that the event had a problem. after day 1 we had nothing untill day 3 where it said day 2.

Its currently 03:05 GMT thursday. ok so your not well and yeah you need sleep.
    Like I said. Wheres the rest of the crew?

Its our experience that now the event is over. Very little will be done on any grounds. Also 90% of the time (recently things have been a little better) its completely left alone till the next problem and the powers you server think we have fogotten about it coz of the latest big problem.

These problems shouldnt be happening or reoccurring.

And if I can get hit by a car and make it to work, im sure you can make it to your laptop
    Last edited by SpikeyKit; 11-19-2014 at 07:12 PM.
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeyKit View Post
    Wheres the rest of your crew hiding out?

When the event started 22:00 GMT sunday Reports was made that the event had a problem. after day 1 we had nothing untill day 3 where it said day 2.

Its currently 03:05 GMT thursday. ok so your not well and yeah you need sleep.
    Like I said. Wheres the rest of the crew?

Its our experience that now the event is over. Very little will be done on any grounds. Also 90% of the time (recently things have been a little better) its completely left alone till the next problem and the powers you server think we have fogotten about it coz of the latest big problem.

These problems shouldnt be happening or reoccurring.

And if I can get hit by a car and make it to work, im sure you can make it to your laptop
    I couldn't have said it better, where is the rest of the crew????? DONT TELL ME YOU WORK FOR THE STATE AND HALF THE DAY AT YOUR JOB U JUST SHUFFLE PAPERWORK AROUBD FROM PILE TO PILE ON DESKS. Cause I know a few state workers and they are lazy as h,ell and it's been known they are notorious for taking super long lunch breaks too so u seem like your "crew" works for the state...... Not gree.... And that would explain a lot. A whole lot.