iOS 8.1.1 - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iOS 8.1.1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudehardwork View Post
    I wouldn't recommend updating a 4s. To ios8 It really slows the phone down. 8.1.1 is supposed to help. But I wouldn't take the risk. I know of 2 friends who's 4s became a brick after updating to 8.
    Not to mention the space it takes up. Doesn't iOS 8 take at least 8gb?

Post Count
    I dont get it, there a lots and lots apps that support the latest ios version, but still can be played on ipad gen 1, why gree dont make this app like their competitors???

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thank god my nokia 3310. Doesnt need updates.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Doc, xp was the last os that Microsoft made that worked reasonably well. Thank god I did not upgrade windows 7 to 8. I am usually the first to upgrade to the latest shiniest new toy, but either I'm getting old and stuck on my ways, or 8 really sucks.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Come to think of it, the number 8 must designate bad os,es. Ever since iOS 8, I have to use lte for GroupMe, Safari dosnt have live links unles I enlarge them, wifi dosnt work well for mw ( though I started having connection issue in MW before iOS 8) plus a number of other issues mostly dealing with connectivity.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    MW is not playable on my iPad1 as it crashes every few moves. I am now worried about my iPad2. I wished they would make more components of the game in the machine rather than online, as their server do not have the capacity to handle the traffic quickly. vaulting cash, buying units etc. requires waiting time for the game to communicate with game server in order to complete execution. is it necessary?