Helicopter only missions

Has anyone been able to beat all the missions that require all helicopters in your squad? I'm skeptical that can be done.

Didnt get to that before my phone crashed. I tried (and failed) a few times on the 'tank only' missions... The enemy has helicopters and apparently the ONLY tank that can shoot a copter is the Sagittarius family, of which I have none, so they just kept killing my tanks.

Helicopters

Quote Originally Posted by Drkaic View Post
    Has anyone been able to beat all the missions that require all helicopters in your squad? I'm skeptical that can be done.
    I don't think this was tested by the developers. I have not been able to get to the 12 or 18 Helos before I beat this stage. I can usually get to 10 but not any further.

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post
    I tried (and failed) a few times on the 'tank only' missions... The enemy has helicopters and apparently the ONLY tank that can shoot a copter is the Sagittarius family, of which I have none, so they just kept killing my tanks.
    I just discovered that the Astyages (tank) can also take out helicopters.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    I just discovered that the Astyages (tank) can also take out helicopters.
    Hhmm.. dont have one of those but do have a (weak) Oligarch Killer. It doesn't sound like its good at it on the Wiki page but maybe it'll be enough. I was disappointed that the Toxatai with its railgun didnt shoot choppers as it says 'good against most types.' Guess its good against anything but choppers... and anything that fires fast... and anything that hits hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemedic View Post
    I don't think this was tested by the developers. I have not been able to get to the 12 or 18 Helos before I beat this stage. I can usually get to 10 but not any further.
    I tried once for the 12 and didn't make it. I held onto 4 Lev 1 Harpys to use for this. You really have to dumb down your squad to make the battle last longer...

Deploy an Attulus tank or Zangs revenge tank right away and they are so slow and tough that you will have plenty of time to get out your choppers, use choppers under 200 cost points. Helicopter only and infantry only mission are crap. I would like to know what anyone's line up is that has beaten them. I have all infantry units in this game and have spent a ton of time trying various combos to win and I cannot get units out quick enough to beat the anti air and machine guns that overwhelm my units. Between this and the prizes and competitions getting worse this game is almost to the point of not worth playing. Even some money players I've talked to agree and money isn't helping nearly as much.
    Last edited by Drkaic; 11-18-2014 at 04:16 PM.