Game transfer to/from 2 devices

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Game transfer to/from 2 devices

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Game transfer to/from 2 devices

I have 2 games (both Android). Game 1 on Device 1 and Game 2 on Device 2. Can the games be swapped on the devices (Game 1 onto Device 2 and Game 2 onto Device 1) just using a funzio ID and in game transfer?

I don't have a 3rd dummy device to transfer them to. Just wondering if they can be done simultaneously. Input from anyone that has attempted it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Addwind View Post
    I have 2 games (both Android). Game 1 on Device 1 and Game 2 on Device 2. Can the games be swapped on the devices (Game 1 onto Device 2 and Game 2 onto Device 1) just using a funzio ID and in game transfer?

I don't have a 3rd dummy device to transfer them to. Just wondering if they can be done simultaneously. Input from anyone that has attempted it would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I would like to know how to do this as well. Both account on ios.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You need a "parking space" or third device

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Backup each device with a separate Funzio ID then clear the MW data off both devices....this will allow you to put in the Funzio ID of the account you backed up on the other device to essentially switch accounts to other devices...Hope I explained it well enough.
    This is for Android, unsure of a method on IOS as I don't use it.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    easy to do, PM me and ill teach you without need of a third device

By all means pay attention and don't lose one they take a damn decade responding