Thread: Great Bombard?

Great Bombard?

Sooooo, last week there were multiple posts stating that the Great Bombard was possibly the worst unit in the game. Now, it's the reward for pvp? This is not even funny anymore. Tadaaah, it would be helpful to get feedback here. The last time I asked for feedback, I appreciate that you responded but your response was that you passed on feedback to the developers. With all due respect, that can't work in this case. Many gave feedback about the Great Bombard and instead of takikg heed, it was made a reward.

Not trying to be a smart a$&, but if you will do the opposite of what we ask, then let's never give UR units as prizes. Seriously, please give some feedback here. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by User271320 View Post
    Sooooo, last week there were multiple posts stating that the Great Bombard was possibly the worst unit in the game. Now, it's the reward for pvp? This is not even funny anymore. Tadaaah, it would be helpful to get feedback here. The last time I asked for feedback, I appreciate that you responded but your response was that you passed on feedback to the developers. With all due respect, that can't work in this case. Many gave feedback about the Great Bombard and instead of takikg heed, it was made a reward.

Not trying to be a smart a$&, but if you will do the opposite of what we ask, then let's never give UR units as prizes. Seriously, please give some feedback here. Thx
    Ditto on the above comment. Let's be serious. Are your developers in preschool? Do you want to have a business and start making money GREE? Listen to the players. Are you giving feedback to your mother or the board room? Stop trying to destroy this game. Some of us are trying very hard to enjoy it!

Gree needs to rethink their rewards. Nobody wants a Great Bombard. In the current event only the top 20 ranked players have a chance of anything more than obtaining a single SR unit, and based on the current scores it looks like a player would need something in the neighborhood of 1,500,000-2,000,000 points in this 3 day event. And then only the top 4 will get an UR. Awesome. Good job on making these goals/units attainable.

And to top it off, the rewards along the way are useless: as mentioned, the Great Bombard is a piece of garbage; Trainers (UC/R/SR) are fine, but you need something worthwhile to train first - I have about 50 Trainers in storage already just waiting to be used if/when I ever receive another SR/UR; Bronze/Silver keys are nothing but training fodder - and I currently have nearly 200 Bronze keys and 100 Silver keys that I will again use if/when I ever receive a decent SR/UR unit again; and Gold keys are only slightly better than the Silver/Bronze because 99% of the time they yield [what are now] useless Rare units - and I have about 30 Gold keys waiting to be used if they ever do a double chance drop again.

I'm close to deleting this game. I'll wait and see what sort of rewards they give out in the next event or so, and then I may be done.

Agree with all of the above! I was so disappointed when I saw the reward list for this event. I didn't think they could give a crappier award than the Eye of Justice helo and the Toxotai, but no, they surpassed themselves this time by offering arguably the most useless unit in the game. Do they want us to play the events?!?! Cuz I'm not spending any money to win these awards. I would spend some money to win that artillery piece that only the top 10 will get, but not spending a dime to get that crappy nuke. I am just completely confused by what Gree thinks they're accomplishing here. Isn't the goal for them to make money? With each event lately I'm motivated to spend less, not more. smdh.

I'm just not playing full stop. I'm not going to play any event with prizes like this, I've found other games that are more interesting for now

Dont want ..dont need..so not playing ...pretty straight forward..useless and worthless...imo

I totally agree with all of the above. And my last Gold Key was yet another Great Bombard, making 7 Nukes in the last 12. What is going on? Are they trying to destroy this game? There is nothing to play for anymore.