Scratch and win

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scratch and win

Post Count

Scratch and win

Just curious, has anyone ever won the major prize?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Highest I have gotten is 4/6 :P

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Me too mate 4/6 is highest. The scratchies are so stupid. Wish it would go back to way it was during the start of the year. Nothing I win is useful

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger666 View Post
    Just curious, has anyone ever won the major prize?
    Since ANY prize with less stats than a Growler is already useless for most people and will eventually become useless for everyone - it would be best if the scratcher prizes were changed to:

1) Cash Prize between 100 million and 1 Billion
    2) 1 to 20 Energy Packs
    3) 1 to 20 Health Packs
    4) Valor awards from 10,000 to 1 million (but even Valor is growing less relevant as people are saving up 10 to 60 million to spend some day in the far off future when they can buy the 600k unit which wouldn't even make my Top 45 list today)

And while im on the subject of useless prizes - I have almost 100 Stamina refill packs and counting. Unless there is ever another PvP tournament (Old School Players will remember this) - then Stamina packs aren't really a prize.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    And while im on the subject of useless prizes - I have almost 100 Stamina refill packs and counting. Unless there is ever another PvP tournament (Old School Players will remember this) - then Stamina packs aren't really a prize.
    They do have a use if you find someone with loads of great buildings up. Otherwise I agree.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Fully agree with you there mcdoc. Ive only heard of one major prize won and that was the cash and almost 3 years ago lol. And why they stopped the pvp mystifies me, it wasn't a bad event. Used to look forward to it actually.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stamina packs would be great if we could reduce the stamina we built up when PvP was current.. Other than that I think I've used two since they have been dished out mainly finding a golden raid opportunity. Agree the point that the daily prize is now largely redundant!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Fully agree with you there mcdoc. Ive only heard of one major prize won and that was the cash and almost 3 years ago lol. And why they stopped the pvp mystifies me, it wasn't a bad event. Used to look forward to it actually.
    Players have gotten the 6 match - 600k units as you mentioned they don't make your top 45 so players
    that have gotten it might be hard to identify. But they are out there, it is also a big scratcher prize so very few
    players will win them as that's how a lottery system works in real life.

Post Count
    got yesterday 100mil...2nd time since nearlie 2 years...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Since ANY prize with less stats than a Growler is already useless for most people and will eventually become useless for everyone - it would be best if the scratcher prizes were changed to:

2) 1 to 20 Energy Packs
    3) 1 to 20 Health Packs
    4) Valor awards from 10,000 to 1 million (but even Valor is growing less relevant as people are saving up 10 to 60 million to spend some day in the far off future when they can buy the 600k unit which wouldn't even make my Top 45 list today)

Wow, you're very STRONG, pls don't kill my tree snipers !☠.........moo™������

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    worthless, shoot, I win $1000 all the time.....x that by 10....mmmm.....carry the 2....yeah, nevermind

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

2) 1 to 20 Energy Packs
    3) 1 to 20 Health Packs

Energy packs would be awsome

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Not many people spent on it as it had no boosts attached to the winning units. Back then boosts were rare and events were run one at a time. Ah the good ol days

Banned
    Post Count
    I think a lot of it may have been the ease of it. I never really cared for it, but with just a few attacks I could jump to top 10k easy. From there it was a little more work to top 5k, but no real prize increase. The jumps got harder but the rewards didn't get better. When you adjust for stat level, it was easier to get a higher rank, but you still saw the same overall ease for placing in your tier. Unless you were going nuts and trying to jump a bunch of tiers, there was no effort, but really no reward either.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Are you referring to the one where you had to raid certain types of buildings? I thought that one was fun but no one else seemed to enjoy. I think part of the problem was that people were just selling buildings and not tapping on them after they were hit so no one else could hit them.